[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flat Earthers, Neonazis and Project Bluebeam: how CIA incentivizes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 897987.jpg (406KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
897987.jpg
406KB, 1600x1200px
Flat Earthers, Neonazis and Project Bluebeam: how CIA incentivizes the most outrageous alt-theories to dehumanize whoever goes against the mainstream.

"White supremacist protestor changes universities after receiving death threats"

One of the top news on Reddit today. Every top commentary calls him a piece of shit and roots for him to get into a worse situation in his new place.

"How do Flat Earthers explain eclipses?"

"They don't. They put their fingers in their ears and scream "I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA-LA-LA"" "

Blue Beam was just a Flat Earth of the 90's, Flat Earth is much more effective so they now stick to that. Fake Moon Landing is also very profitable for their goals. People are being trained to instantly dismiss thoughts that are not what is seen in the news and what "science" (the accepted) prescribes.

When you are on the winning side of an argument, you don't think it was just coincidence. You think you are better than the other person. And if you achieve this feeling by agreeing with the mainstream, you are likely to stick to that.

It sounds like it is not that useful to get people to hate on conspiracionists, as they are just a crazy useless bunch anyway, right?
But try arguing with one of those "vaccinated" people about something real like: the industrial-military complex unnecessary wars, the drugging of our whole population via prescriptions, or "why the hell do we still eat meat?". They will dehumanize you, cause they need to be on the "winning" side.
>>
huh
>>
File: 883758.jpg (44KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
883758.jpg
44KB, 1008x720px
This is now being used politically in a more direct way with the neonazis situation. Occupy Wall Street will never happen again. Extremism will not get you the "winner" feel. Trump as president is not a coincidence either. Everyone feels they are winning in the current system.

If the economic situation is terrible for the common folk, it's the commies fault! Vote republican and it will go away! Or in the other side, it's crony capitalism! A few more handouts and some women in positions of power and things will get better eventually. "What? This "person" does not hold one of the accepted positions? It is saying we should not fight amongst ourselves but against the real powers? GET YOUR TINFOIL HAT OUT OF HERE YOU LUNATIC"

Politically, they all feel their views are "a bit off the mainstream" and "persecuted by the media". On the more direct situations they just say "do you know more than SCIENCE?" and go jerk off NDT's dick.

"But I'm so much smarter than others. I don't even listen to Britney Spears."
>>
>>19467796
Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone
>>
>>19467796

I hope that kid gets more death threats for being a Nazi. Fuck him and his whore mother.
>>
>>19467844
thank god we have you instead of those animals
>>
>>19467857
Neo nazi confirmed. Someone trace this subhuman filths ip so we can burn his house down with his family inside.

>no such thing as the alt left lol
>>
>>19467796
I want to fuck Lain
>>
>OP is a filthy vegan pussy

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
File: 1500318663154.png (1MB, 1600x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1500318663154.png
1MB, 1600x2150px
Wtf are you talking about Lain?
Since when have you become a geopolitical analist?
Dear, you must go back to your initial program.
But fuck me if I don't agree with what you have said.
>>
>>19468470
i thought i would shock them by revealing my initial program

instead i shocked myself when i realized
that was not my initial program
>>
File: 1493062759498.png (335KB, 424x741px) Image search: [Google]
1493062759498.png
335KB, 424x741px
>>19468505
You... what?
>>
Show me your panties, Lain.
>>
>>19467796
Okay, so then... proof? Citations? Sources? This isn't just a shower-thought concocted as you scrubbed strands of hair out of your ass, right?

and inb4

>but it's so obvious

Which absolutely goes against what you've OP'd. I want to hear the facts, not pseudo-logic, not mental gymnastics, no begging the question, no circular reasoning - I want legitimate fucking evidence for this
>>
>>19467796

ummm flat earth started with christianity/islam /whatever came before and was again perpetuated as Soviet propaganda
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.