[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ all my life I've just wanted to transcend humanity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

/x/ all my life I've just wanted to transcend humanity. I just want to be able to crush a steel bar into a fine dust with my bare hands and have the pavement crack as I walk down the street. I don't do drugs but the high I get from being stronk is similar to what people describe cocaine to be

All my life I've lifted weights, trained boxing, took any legal supplement available. I've read up on anatomy, biology, genetics - even though I'm probably in the top 5% of humans strength-wise, a child could beat the fuck out of me with a plank, I can't even lift a small car, I'm hardly transcending a chimp let alone the human species

Some of you faggots believe in aliens and spirit men so I guess there's some shit online about evolving yourself physically through meditation or something

Please help, I'm willing to try anything that isn't obviously lethal

pic unrelated
>>
Kill urself and you will comeback stronger than b4
>>
If you can't lift a small car then you are definitely not in the top 5% strongest people in the world....
>>
>>19467787

How many people do you meet in your daily life? On the bus? In the store? How many of them can lift even 300kg cleanly? Not to mention a ton, which is how a small car weighs.
>>
File: 85357495.jpg (95KB, 768x767px) Image search: [Google]
85357495.jpg
95KB, 768x767px
>>19467775
>>
>>19467840
I want to be able to spin at least 9 fidget spinner simultaneously, not this weak shit
>>
>>19467775
You just want the pavement to crack as you walk down the street? Meditation isn't for you. You want want want, it's I I I... it's like you finally figured out being super ripped hardcore and wanting people to envy your body doesn't lead to happiness and yet here you are, trying to get more. What's next after the pavement cracks? You tear down buildings and become the hulk or what, it'll never be enough this will consume you... just like money just like sex just like every empty ass thing that has consumed this world.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.