[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that seem other worldly or abnormal when looked at under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Chess.jpg (88KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Chess.jpg
88KB, 1600x1068px
Ex: The game of chess
>Only 64 squares on the board
>Has more possible outcomes than # of atoms in the universe
># of atoms=10^80
># of chess outcomes=10^120
Can't help but feel like certain things were created by aliens or something. Any other examples of this you guys notice?
>>
This board.
>wow, people interested in the paranormal like me.
>man, most of these things have already been thoroughly debunked. Don't they do their research?
>all these /pol/ trolls, and who wastes their time criticizing people for believing shit on a damn paranormal board
>These are basically the same thread 3 times in a row
>"People are npcs, and chess was aliens". Holy shit dude go outside.
>"How do I fuck a succubus?"

It's like that old story about the person going to midnight mass and realizing all those around them are dead, except in this case they're all fucking retards.
>>
>>19467680
dude who wouldn't fuck a succubus tho, get yo priorities straight
>>
>>19467680
I miss 2008

Part of me wants to say we got purposely shilled to death for bringing up taboo/secret shit. The other part just wants to die because it will never be a good board ever again.
>>
>>19467550
thats the black and white cubes patterned.
Black cube is apparently saturn (6)
and the white cube is terra (earth) (3)
now what is nine?
>>
Look up theory of intelligent design.
>>
>>19469545
I wish that was the excuse.
4chan in general's going downward though.
It feels like everyone here sort of got used to not having to explore and grew complacent, so they don't really do as much research or create stuff anymore.
Literally 90% of the mysteries posted have already been heavily debunked. Hell, the alien picture was debunked by it's OP.
So for the most part it's just a bunch of people repeating shit everyone already knows.

Which isn't too surprising, 4chan has always had a culture of assholes who think they know everything anyway.
>>
>>19467550

Probability is just weird like that.

Here's another one: when you shuffle a deck of cards, the chances are almost guaranteed, that the precise order of cards you now have has never before been arranged.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.