[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might not be strictly paranormal but due to the mysterious nature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 67-pyongyang-arch-of-triumph.jpg (205KB, 1096x731px) Image search: [Google]
67-pyongyang-arch-of-triumph.jpg
205KB, 1096x731px
Might not be strictly paranormal but due to the mysterious nature of NK I found this a good place to ask:
is there any material on how life r e a l l y looks like in North Korea? Not the bullshit videos you can find of people tacking organized trips there, where all is staged and shit.

Would love to see some pictures/videos/reports from places in the country, especially the areas out of the capital or interiors of buildings both residential and ones in cities. Don't let me down /x/
>>
>>19467382
There are some American propaganda films of "journalists" taking a trip their and claiming to show how horrible life is by tactically editing conversations with gaurds/soldiers and citizens, and making a huge deal when a NK soldier tells them to leave an off limits area.

I agree it would be really interesting to see what life is like there for the average citizen.
>>
>>19467382

Even in that picture it looks like a total shithole.
>>
op you don't even know what kind of rabbit hole you're looking for

real documentation is hard to come by, but "north korea utopia" isnt a meme for no reason
>>
There's this chilean video reportage
i hope you can understand spanish
http://www.t13.cl/videos/mundo/video-t13-corea-del-norte-viaje-al-pais-prohibido
>>
>>19467448
gracias, i don't but will gladly watch it anyway.
heres an american video. the guys's a bit weird but some good quality shots can be found (ofc propaganda 100%)
>>19467429
rabbit holes serve the best researches ;) ofc i know the meme and reasons behind it, i just want to find some down to earth materials unmanipulated by either side. as long as this is even possible..
>>
Anything you'll find about north Korea is 100% propaganda for one side or another. That's one of the reason I hope they get attacked soon, I'm curious about some actual info on life in North Korea.
>>
>>19467382
worst place on earth, poorer than africa. shitter than india, 1/3rd of the economy and population is/are military, no security, public executions, famine, death, and even people eating corpses.
>>
>>19467382
best place on earth, ricker than europe, cleaner than japan, 1/3rd of the economy and population is/are military, maximum security, private executions, no obesity, life, and even people eating meat.
>>
>>19467612
Not to mention a kickass waterpark.
>>
>>19467382
Don't think you'll find any unbiased reports, but I guess you can check all the material that's out there and try to filter the propaganda and piece together your own conclusions.
>>
Closest thing I could find was this Australian documentary I came across. It's mostly about Australians trying to learn propaganda film techniques from the North Koreans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJPJZtvfW3U
>>
>>19467382
NK freak here, nothing is going go tell you a non-biased view on NK except spanish documentary "The Propaganda Game" also, there's a lot ot students of Pyongang univ. with youtube channels that daily-vlogs her lifes.

Good luck finding good quality NK info, its a good country.
>>
OP, to get an idea of what it's really like, read about life under past dictatorships, or talk to people that really lived in them. Then it will be much easier to figure out what is propaganda and what is not. I don't think you'll find what you expect though.
>>
>>19467786
Nothing says kick ass water park like a bunch of people walking around in suits and military uniforms.
>>
>>19467382
This is probably the best you'll get on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQE7kDwPZY
>>
You might enjoy the graphic novel Pyongyang a journey in North Korea by Guy Delisle, lots of eye opener's
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.