[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I'm here asking for your advise, I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hello /x/
I'm here asking for your advise, I've been sensing a great change within me lately, I'm becoming a more mature person and I want to continue on this path, I feel more attuned with my "inner"self , I wans't a bie believer but now I feel that everyhthing is happening for a reason and there is something bigger waiting for.. I want to start meditating and I'm asking for your advise on how to start doing that since I have no idea on this stuff and I've never done it before
>>
>>19466455
Before anything else something is important to be known.

Are you a female?
>>
>>19466463
eh yes
>>
i dont meditate perse, but i try my damndest otherwise to break out of the matrix. it's working cuz i got the aliens all scurred up
>>
>>19466455

I'd look in to zazen meditation, were I you. Also, start practicing yoga or qigong.
>>
Meditating is good, but you might want to try energy manipulation too.

>>19466463
Stop being so fucking thirsty god damn.
>>
>>19466469
What is your age 20s, 30s, 40s?
What happened to you lately to make you feel different?
>>
>>19466505
>>19466486
I'll look that up thanks !
>>19466508
I'm 25.. nothing specific happened.. I just fell into depression due to losing all my friends and getting many of my dreams crushed..
an existential crisis
and now I guess I'm seeing all of it from another perspective
>>
>>19466543
>nothing specific happened..
>I just fell into depression due to losing all my friends and getting many of my dreams crushed..
an existential crisis

So it happened something then. Lost your friends due to what exactly?
Were your dreams based of materialistic achievements or spiritual goals?
>>
>>19466543
You are being guided to another path. Were they toxic friends?
>>
>>19466573
I chose to leave my friends behind actually. because a treason happened and I was the only one who spoke up and everyone tried to hide and protect themselves by putting the blame on me and lying , So I knew they weren't worth it and left them (actually many things happened but this event is what made me realise finally)
as for dreams, they are your basic everyday material dreams, I wanted to finish my studies, get my freedom and get away from my toxic lifestyle..
>>
>>19466587
yes they were very toxic I wonder all the time how could I've been so blind all that time
>>
>>19466594
>>19466599

Depending on the type of studies to consider them as material. Why are you dreams crushed then?

So you need monetary freedom to change your environment?
>>
>>19466634
thank you for taking interest in my story, it means a lot to me..
I live in a developing country with a very strict and traditional family, I'm 25yo and I live by the rules of a family and society that I dont agree with.. I tried to fight it and rebel against them but it only lead to more problems and it caused hurts specially to my younger siblings.. so I gave up for their sake.. also I have a shitty job but I'm cool with it (not many have jobs in my age).. anyway..the freedom I look for is what 's going to open a new path for me, because I've stuck in this cycle for way too long
>>
>>19466718
I have a feeling your country is somehow in south america? Traditional family, maybe strong religious beliefs, apparent society around you that doesn't make sense but it's hard to run away from.

It's not taking an interest in your story, it's taking an interest in a story and helping with it in a selfless way and that way the meaning of being anonymous. So direct attention is not how you have to see this.

Beware of:
>Physical Fear (not being able to have money to eat and live and becoming sick)
>Anxiety (of not being able to handle the present or future problems related to Physical Fear)
>Emotional Fear (of other people or future loneliness/disconnection)
>Guilt (of not being able to take care of those who you are responsible for or things you did in the past)
>Insecurity (of being able to do things in general like studies or taking care of others dependant of you)
>Identity Loss (you start feeling that you are only dependent on the power of others to be able to follow your dreams meaning you are just a secondary character in this world)
>Powerlessness (similar to insecurity but on a more action potential level, that you really can't find energy to do things like studying or keeping up with so much work daily)
>>
>>19466787
lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.