[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If demons are going to be summoned as a result of rituals tonmorow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

If demons are going to be summoned as a result of rituals tonmorow, how does one kill a demon? Even if killing them is near impossible, what methods should we use to defend ourselves from them?
>>
>>19466433
That other thread was made by a LARPing scriptfag, you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>19466439
Just in case, and I find demon stuff interesting, even if it's not real
>>
>>19466433
Good vibes.
>>
>>19466696
this. if demons are real god is real. there is nothing to fear
>>
>>19466433
If you are baptized there is nothing to fear about: Satan can't do any harm to you, because you are in possession of Jesus. If you are not, or you are braking this barrier trough your free will& getting into occultism: then Satan can easily can into your life.
>>
>>19467026
Does it matter what sect of Christianity I was baptized in?
Also how fucked am I if I enjoy listening to Black Metal(Lots of occult lyrics)
>>
File: sadderman.jpg (409KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
sadderman.jpg
409KB, 1242x1656px
ugh, I have work during the eclipse
I wanted to supercharge some things
whatever
>>
Deny their existence ON MASSE.
If most people truly believe that they don't exist then Poof!
>>
You stupid fucks need to play Doom.
>>
oh yeah
thread subject - killing demons
chant "demons are fucking gay and fake" if you just want to drive them away. works every time. Cause they are fake and gay.
Ritual dagger, lots of anger and the perception to tell where they are will set them scattering, but that's advanced techniques. when in doubt stick to the atheist-friendly mantra of demon banishment.
>>
>>19467035
Prety much none.

Until you decide to go full in and give your soul to Satan there`s "nothing to fear"

But as a spiritual Satanist, i can tell that if something (demon, spirit, whatever) want bad for you then it WILL hurt you and there`s nothing much to stop it other than begging it to stop and start to throwing saint water everywhere.

If something is not that much powerful you can try with silver and iron (it actually works)
>>
>>19467134
>>19467035
Assuming you don`t know shit about defending yourself
>>
Defend yourself with your will. Even the most clueless humans are surprisingly powerful in the metaphysical world.
Just fill yourself with desire to kick them out or push them away.

Alternatively, if you want a more proactive route (it's essentially the same thing but for people with no creative thought):
Imagine you're building a ball of light that carries the intent of kicking their butt; after it's properly powerful shove it towards them and watch it explode and make them bail.

It's strong enough to force ghosts off their haunting grounds permanently.
Not that powerful against demons, but it's comparable to prickling them with cactus needles - doesn't hurt them, but it's not pleasant either.

So unless they are really onto you specifically, they will most likely leave; they simply can't be bothered to put up with your shit if there's billions of other victims that don't know how to use their prickles next door.

Also this:
>>19466696
>>
>>19467141
My game plan was to blare Venom and have my AR out and loaded and ALICE rig on and put a sign on my door that says "Demons fuck off you aren't even real"
Even if nothing happens I still planned on cleaning my AR and listening to Venom.
>>
>>19467035
you know it is evil, yet you continue to listen to it. why?
>>
File: Quorthon2.jpg (113KB, 661x768px) Image search: [Google]
Quorthon2.jpg
113KB, 661x768px
>>19467148
Because Quorthon is an awesome lyricist and vocalist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWplw5ug3Rw
>>
>>19467148
It's the worst kind of metal IMO, but de gustibus non disputandum est!
>>
File: 1497193633154.jpg (418KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497193633154.jpg
418KB, 1333x2000px
>>19467148
because it makes good videogames
>>
>>19467026
>be in posession of Jesus
>get tazed and cavity searched
>180 days in jail
>>
File: awoo_power.png (451KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo_power.png
451KB, 900x1000px
>>19466433
Casper (among others) has already been neutralized.
All the sacrifices have been rescued.
There will be NO ritual.
There will be NO sacrifices.
There will be NO demons.
The time of reckoning is nigh.
>>
>>19467553
Should I even bother to ask for sauce?
>>
Cuck the demons gfs
DEMONS BTFO
>>
>>19467646
>Cuck the demons gfs
>proceed to assrape the demons themselves
I'd like them see try after that.
>>
>>19467770
oh yeah that's my fetish
>>
File: benis_eglibse.gif (551KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
benis_eglibse.gif
551KB, 2400x2400px
>>19467595
There's an ascension meditation every Sunday at 9 am Pacific Time. TOMORROW there will be a massive global meditation at 11:11 Pacific Daylight Time for peace, ascension, and disclosure.

TODAY: I meditated that all the Cabal sacrifices were rescued or escaped.
>So TL:DR wishful thinking and right out of my ass.
>>
>>19466433
How do you killing them is near impossible?? hmm?!
>>
>>19467878
Alright. Can you prove to me that there are actually going to be sacrifices tomorrow? And I don't mean four satanist meth heads killing a cat naked.
>>
>>19466433
>Take your meds

The only demons here are the voices op calls god
>>
That, I mean all of it, is just not how any of this works.

"Super charge" some things. That is for engines.
>>
Demons cannot be killed, call upon Jesus & ask for protection
>>
>>19466433
Banish them.
They aren't allowed to stay where they are not wanted.
>>
>>19467982
No, all the higher demons have FAT TARBOS.
>>
>>19466433
Play doom and read berserk for the best tips on killing demons
>>
>>19466433
Demons have a link to the world, destroy it and you destroy them
>>
>>19466433
say saint michael the arch angel protect me
>>
File: 234848-t1.jpg (54KB, 430x204px) Image search: [Google]
234848-t1.jpg
54KB, 430x204px
Watch Constantine. Keanu was pretty good at killing demons desu.
>>
Crossposted from >>19464666
LISTEN HERE:
you are stronger than them

I HAVE HAD DEALINGS WITH THESE THINGS BEFORE

they take over people, turn off your senses and you will see them for what they really are, the key thing is here: show no fear, show no emotion, just knowing and trust your inner strength, no hate, no love, just a sense that you are strong in your own reality and then they can not draw energy from you or anything in your energy bubble

I don't know if or when it will happen that dimensional mergings will start being manifested in population centres but regardless, trusting in your own strength is what you do, show no fear

Source: I have seen their rituals and the entities, they did not have the strength to bother me, I should post a thread about what to do
>>
>>19466433
kek haven't you watched supernatural?
>>
The answer is Jesus Christ. Is that too simple of an answer. Jesus went around ruining demons like it was play time. Give yourself to him and use his light and love
>>
File: image:657.jpg (389KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
image:657.jpg
389KB, 1200x897px
>>19466433
Thay don't have body's so no
>>
File: S O F I A.png (1MB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
S O F I A.png
1MB, 525x525px
>>19470829

THEY DO HAVE BODIES; THEY HAVE PLASMA BODIES.

IF YOU ENCOUNTER AN "EVIL" DEMON, IT IS IMPERATIVE TO REMAIN FEARLESS, AND TO CONFRONT IT; DO NOT RUN, NOR TRY TO GET AWAY; PREPARE FOR MORTAL COMBAT.

THE MAIN ASSET FOR COMBATING DEMONS IS WILLPOWER; ONE MUST WILL AGGRESSIVE INTENTION AGAINST THE FOE, AND HAVE RESOLUTE FAITH IN THE POWER WITHIN ONE; THIS INTENTION NEEDS TO BE ARTICULATED IN SPEECH DIRECTED AT THE FOE —A FURIOUS VITUPERATION OF SOFIANIC POWER IS THE SWORD THAT VANQUISHES DEMONS.

http://ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/146037280669/upon-encountering-a-foe-moving-at-demonic-speed
>>
you're gonna have to download the demon summoning program
check your email tomorrow
>>
>>19467146
>Tl;dr Throw a fucking ball of power into demons
Brutal
>>
>>19470829
I have seen a demon it ran right through me
>>
>>19466433
understand the power you have over those demons. There are a small number that require special means but most simply will do you no harm and will answer any questions you may have of them. Ask them to come back in the form of a man or woman if they are too scary.
>>
>>19467162
bathory is pop kys
>>
>>19466433
Throw a bible at it.
>>
I saw it just a few minutes ago in Fulton, MO, by all means the coolest thing I've ever experienced.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.