[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed him? I just watched some of The Men Who Killed Kennedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jfk.jpg (127KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
127KB, 640x465px
Who killed him?

I just watched some of The Men Who Killed Kennedy

This shit is way more fucked up than I had thought.

I haven't gotten to the end of it yet.
>>
It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man!
>>
>>19466184
the cia wants to take credit for it they joke about it around all the presidents since JFK. but they didnt do it

it was the pentagon who ordered the hit and it was 2 army snippers who were both killed after carrying out the mission. it was because he was seen as having fucked up with the bay of pigs and they needed a new leader to rebrand the government with

of the 2 snipers 1 had a silencer on his rifle which was a smaller caliber. the alleged shoot in the book depository was framed and the sniper without a silencer was on top of the roof of the book depository not the second floor where the patsy was
but it was also admission of defeat and america is below russia in the global hierarchy after that. everything done since then was to pacify russia as america schemed to take them down quietly so america could regain its position
>>
>>19466202
nothing you wrote makes any sense
>>
>>19466184
How could it possibly matter?

Every single institution in the US was capable of doing it. Every last one. The US is the most corrupt piece of shit country in the history of the world.

Well except for maybe the Department of Infrastructure...

Just pick one. It's as good a theory as any.
>>
It was the passenger in the front seat. Everyone knows dis.
>>
>>19466184
The Nine
>>
>>19466184
Mi6 did it.
They needed to show England was still in charge.
The CIA had to make it look like an American job. Both succeed.
>>
>>19466184
the Nuggets did it with the aid of the "hate gene" impulses they installed in all of us.
>>
>>19466184
This guy killed him OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSAbejJhgqM
>>
>>19466184
the detail in some of these old films is incredible. just look at those motorbikes.
>>
His head just exploded, duhh everyone knows this.
>>
>>19466184
It's a pretty common (and small) redpill that it was the CIA, as pretty much every post in this thread avoided saying directly to be extra spooky.

The CIA are a shadow of their former selves now though and are currently playing bitch to Nazi LARPers from /pol/, seriously. The keks are at maximum level, friendo.

The true victors are victorious, again and again and again. You will see this play out again and again and again. Because just like Rome, when you have to pay to have anyone on your side, you will eventually lose. You will lose everything.
>>
>>19468538
Since 9/11 CIA is spoopy a fuck. Complete unregulated power of defamation, detention, and murder is always spoop as shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
don't forget that Nixon and Senior Bush was there, in Dallars, at that time. That's why they all love Texas! Peal Horbour, JFK, 9/11, that pig thing. Pentagon/CIA/MI6/Mossad are big bodys to israel bankers. I think they are not Jews, but the PUR DEVIL! And they control all our banks on the world, full sake. And make the countrys currently onworking bankrupt for ultimate slavery I believe.
>>
PUSH FOR THE J00S EHHH TRUTH !!
>>
>>19469320
Well, we'll meet out in the open soon enough. I already know the ones at the top are like me. I think exactly like them. But we'll see how we get along in person. I'm not arrogant or anything, we can get along.
>>
>>19469507
Nixon was a friend of the family, and the company.
>>
for some reason i remember that film being much much more grainy and shitty. also am sure of it that this was the only real film of the shooting taken that day that was intact. also remember that 13 seconds of the film was doctored.

also remember the car having no window.

But its a sure bet, his wife taps his shoulder....shoots him in the back of the head...throws gun behind the seat....and that is that.
>>
>>19466184
willam gear the driver note he is left handed and watch closely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.