[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to leave Christianity as a religion but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: reality.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
I've decided to leave Christianity as a religion but I don't consider myself an atheist. I've looked into Germanic paganism but I want to investigate gnosticism as well. What are Aeons and Archons?

What religion do you follow, if any?
>>
File: 13648388940071.jpg (201KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
13648388940071.jpg
201KB, 960x720px
>>19465299
>>
>>19465302
You must have missed the part of my post where I said I wasn't an atheist. Please learn to read, people like you are part of the reason I left Christianity.
>>
>>19465299
I really align with Hermeticism, although it's not really a religion as much as it's an order of thought.

I don't ascribe to any one particular religion, I study knowledge, I seek truth, my beliefs are mutable and evolve as I learn more.

Look into Hermeticism or Rosicrucianism
>>
File: 1446009346003.jpg (61KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446009346003.jpg
61KB, 400x500px
>>19465299
I don't follow any, but I'm Erisian.
>>
I recently did the same OP. Many contradictions I saw, eternal hell making zero sense if God is loving, and God creating homosexuals then ordering them to be stoned for having sex with each other. Things like that made me not believe it with my whole heart, and I finally was honest with myself and stopped pretending to believe it all out of fear of Hell just incase. I never could fully with my whole heart get behind Yahwe being good after reading the Bible. I see so many things he does as abhorrent. Tried to out of fear, but didn't work. "love me, obey, and believe a book about my son with contradictions or burn in hell forever".

I just pray to the divine creator of the Universe and call him God. I have faith he is love, wisdom, and kind. I want to worship the most high God and do it that way. I don't know his name or ways for sure but i'm guessing they include loving others, helping others, being kind, letting go of hate, standing up for what you believe is right, and loving God.

He's helped me a lot.
>>
>>19465429
I feel like this, mixed with a dose of Taoism, is about about where I fall.
>>
>>19465299
This picture is neo-platonism - take a look at plotin
>>
oh you are so stupid
>>
>>19465299 (OP)

my religion is satism but nothing spooky has happens when I do rituals... must be doing something wrong someone pls help me make a successful ritual for demons ect
>>
File: 1502715151153.jpg (176KB, 920x697px) Image search: [Google]
1502715151153.jpg
176KB, 920x697px
>>19465299
I don't follow any religion.
I'd say i'm agnostic.
I don't know if deities, demons, spirits exist, but i can see the bullshit in most religions. That's why i don't follow any.

There's definitely something out there that science didn't see yet. Probably never will.
>>
>>19465299
Non-Erisian Discordian here. I'd love to help you OP but my religion demands that I be coy and cryptic about my religion. But if you do look into it remember that it can only be inferred and not directly taught. Also, beware the erisian illusion, that's a trap lots of new Discordians get caught in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.