[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hold a fairly high position in the United States Government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 26

File: 1501001595567.jpg (182KB, 1241x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1501001595567.jpg
182KB, 1241x1231px
I hold a fairly high position in the United States Government and have extensive experience with many of the inner workings that are both known and unknown to American civilians. At precisely 12 o' clock midnight tonight I am going to commit suicide. I'm here to answer, to the best of my ability, any questions you guys might have.

I choose this board for 3 reasons:

1. /b/ is obviously not a haven for thoughtful conversation.

2. If I posted in /pol/ I'd be tracked down by now. Trust me that board is watched closer than the darkest days of /b/

3. You guys seem to (generally) be the most accepting to this kind of information

Believe me or don't believe me, I don't really care. I'd prefer it if this doesn't turn into a circlejerk of non-serious conversation, but if it does I honestly don't care about that either. I would like the opportunity to get things off my chest but at the end of the day (literally) this is pretty much just a way of keeping me from changing my mind about suicide. As soon as hit "post" on this thread, it's a guaranteed one way ticket to a very short lifespan.

Like I said I'll answer to the best of my ability. Obviously there are things that I will not have any clue about, but regarding things that have to do with our government and the governments of the world, I do know a great amount.

If you have questions that deal with myself personally in relation to the government, such as my duties and positions, I will answer eventually but I am going to wait till it gets closer to suicide time before I do. I only want them catching on to this until it's too late.

Also, don't expect answers immediately as I am currently running around and getting things in order for what's to come at midnight, but I will check this post very frequently
>>
>>19462953
Why do you care about being tracked down if you're just gonna off yourself?
>>
>>19462953
Can you be more specific as to the branch of government you work in, so we may better direct our questions towards topics you actually know about?
>>
File: 1401322146729.png (180KB, 432x504px) Image search: [Google]
1401322146729.png
180KB, 432x504px
>>19462965

This.

I wanna ask stuff, but I need a little direction.
>>
>>19462962

Like I said I am currently running errands to get things in order. This involves physical and electronic communication with various people as well as certain things involving the safety of my family. I don't want to be followed as I do all this as it would put all these people in danger as well
>>
Is this an aliens thing?

A NWO thing?

An actual "drumpf is going to do xyz" thing?
>>
>>19462965
>>19462972

My government career started in the Navy. From there I had moved through many positions in the Navy until I was high ranking enough to be considered for classified projects. My Naval career came to an end when I was approached to transfer to a branch that deals with highly classified and sensitive operations
>>
>>19462987
Read my post under yours
>>
>>19463000
Ok, so black project kind of things?
Are there really underwater navy stations that are secret and whatnot? What are they for?

Nice trips btw
>>
whats the deal with the antartica?

is all LARPing?
>>
>>19463000
What information do you have on unidentified submerged objects?

What projects have you worked on that have remained totally secret?
>>
>>19463011

Yes there are stations underwater that civilians are unaware of. There are also stations underground, in the mountains, pretty much anywhere that normal people don't tend to take their dogs for walks or stumble upon whilst hiking.

Every 1st world government on the planet has bases like this.

Unfortunately many of these bases seem mysterious but involve fairly common or well known operations. Some are used as bunkers for the safety of the higher ups, some are medical focused, some are weapons focuses, some are communication focused, and then some are nefariously run.
>>
>>19463000
Truth. What areas in particular?
>>
Are you talking about DUMBs?
>>
>>19463057
The last person to come forward about Deep Underground Military Bases is stamped paid in full. 11 attempts on his life, and then they took it.
>>
>>19463038
Nefariously run? You cant throw out some bait like that and not expect me to ask you to expand upon that.

Also, whats the most fucked up thing you've experienced or heard?

Is area 51 a distraction for other experimental craft...places....

Serious brain fart sorry.
Are sasquatches killing people in national parks and the government is covering it up?
>>
File: 1364865061275.jpg (13KB, 225x235px) Image search: [Google]
1364865061275.jpg
13KB, 225x235px
What have you learned that is making you think that the only course is telling people on 4chan and then killing yourself?

I'm trying to understand your way of thinking here.
>>
>>19462953

Hah. That's one thing I love about this board. It's hilarious to see how many people pretend to know shit and to me they just come across as retarded. I will say, though, it is interesting to see how close some people actual come to the truth without even knowing it.

In regards to Antarctica, yes, we do have activity there and have had official bases there since WW2. It was actually the SS, under Hitler's orders, that first recognized the continent as viable for military involvement. We have since gotten rid of German presence there and we currently have stations there along with stations from Russia, Paris, Canada, and Israel.

Again, the boring truth is that they're all there mostly to research the continent and its past. There have been Black Ops type stuff that has occured in Antarctica but it was temporary, the permanent bases were put there with the purpose of research.
>>
>>19462953
You won't make a damn difference. Give it up and get back to working. Then again, you killing yourself makes it easier for contingency and punishing your family.
>>
>>19462953
are you married and have children?
>>
Okay guys I have a meeting in a few minutes with one of my colleagues but I will resume answering when the meeting is over, starting with

>>19463037

This question
>>
>>19462953
Tell us one thing that could get you killed?
Tell us one thing that could buy you a ticket to a foreign secret prison?
Tell me which game consoles are used for CIA surveillance...
>>
Was 9/11 a false flag? what about the Turkey coup?
>>
File: 1422509084304.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422509084304.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
Maybe try using a trip code next time so we know who you are OP. That would be super helpful to keep track of what you're saying.
>>
>>19462953
Why are you going to kill yourself? Can you tell us something about aliens?
>>
>>19463065
Benefits. I'm guessing. Things outside of the realm of good taste. Medical and physical.
>>
Your proxy IP is being protected.
Any idea about that breach that happened in the CIA branch recently?
>>
>>19463139

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp0amTx6NFw

I'm fucking dead, thanks anon.
>>
>>19462953
did you go to canoe u? if yes what class
>>
File: 1421529933278.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
1421529933278.gif
112KB, 255x231px
Bump

Here's hoping OP didnt get killed in the meeting.
>>
>>19463314

*suicided*
>>
>>19462953
Don't do it, man. Be strong for another day, and then another, seek help when you're ready.
>>
Are you being charged with something/ Are there major arrests coming within government. Is pedogate real?
>>
What time zone are you in so we know how close you are to an heroing?
>>
>>19462953
What's the one thing you wish you could tell the world? The thing you wish people understood?
>>
>>19462953
How much to elected officials ever know about some of the dirtier tricks that get pulled?

Do any of the Presidents ever meet aliens?
>>
File: 3daliengif5.gif (14KB, 313x259px) Image search: [Google]
3daliengif5.gif
14KB, 313x259px
>>19462953
The aliens anon. What do they know?
>>
ahahha is John C. Reilly :) sorry
>>
this is actor...
>>
>>19463096
Appreciate you doing this OP. Any investment advice?
>>
>>19463064
Hahaha bullshit, I was literally listening to an hour long podcast with a guy who wrote a fucking published book on them you paranoid idiot.
>>
>>19462953

I want to know everything you know about how advanced our holographic technology is. I know that through a remote viewing device theyre able to either implant a though in a victims mind and the holographic hallucination would be indistinguishable from reality.
>>
>>19462953
Dont kill yourself pls lad.
>>
>>19463064
Phil Schneider? Was what Phil said accurate? Was what Thomas Castello said accurate?
>>
OP HERE EVERYBODY

Just got back and am no at a computer so I can type out answers faster. I'm currently answering everyone and will post them all at once
>>
>>19463536
Bump for OP.
>>
>>19463536
welcome back

how advanced has human cloning gotten. id assume its probably been perfected since the 50s lol
>>
>>19463536

Can't wait.
>>
>>19462953
Pay grade?
>>
>>19463536
>>19463536
Glad you survived the meeting OP. You should put on a trip so we can easily identify your posts. Please rethink the suicide, no one wants you to die.
Did you see any of the threads from the saturnian ayy that have been popping up recently? If so, is the information contained in them accurate? Is something set to happen during the Black Sun eclipse?
>>
>>19463536
any bad ass moon bases?

any notable suppressed technology?
>>
>>19463536
how did you get a red line on this post?
>>
>>19463602

What do you mean with red line?
>>
Who's more corrupt? Democrats or Republicans? And why?

Also don't kill yourself. Hide. Just hide. If they go to your family, tell your family that you had "mental issues to deal with" and just left.
>>
>>19463626
What are you kidding? Both. They're practically identical in every way except marketing.
>>
I've been getting attacked by chemtrails for 20 months.

I did a bunch of fool shit and now they spray me whenever I go outside.
The aircraft are invisible and they can teleport to my location within about 30 seconds, and the aerosols can hit the ground.

I am well on my way to becoming a macguyver doctor thanks to these neat injuries.

Tell me pls who is doing this to me
>>
>>19463637
OP pls I am just a lad
>>
What do you know of what's coming in the next few days? Something caused you to reach a breaking point of "no more", sorry for the language--what was it?

Is there any hope that you don't need to end your life? The answers you're giving are not incriminating in the least, except only to the government who believes it. What good is informing the public if nothing major is revealed?
>>
>>19463620
>Catalog
forget it.
i changed the post watch settings and i'm retarded

call alex jones before you do anything stupid. don't an hero
>>
>>19463698

All good :D
>>
Make a video spilling all the beans with proof. Then link video here
>>
OP here guys. Answers are coming now. Don't know how to make a "trip" I'm not too savvy with 4chan so until someone tells me how I'll just sign my posts with "- Spook"
>>19463037

USOs are a combination of MANY things, one of which have anything to do with aliens. Most craft you see than is traversing under water are experimental prototypes of scanning equipment that can survive various depths. Some are manned crafts and these are usually crafts with a purpose of being able to withstand great pressure while keeping people safe. Some are remote controlled and these are usually used to survey anything from the surface of the ocean down to around 1 km. Lastly, there are a few prototypes being tested that are not manned and not remote controlled but are completely self sustaining with a basic form of AI and these are used to survey the ground level of the oceans.

My duties for most of my career were logistical management. Basically my job was to oversee transactions, keep records, and control the transfer of sensitive materials to and from bases and labs. Not very exciting in the civilian world but it allowed me to go to places many weren't allowed to go. So although I didn't actually work on development of anything I was able to know and see more than most, and there are a LOT of things that are secret that I'm sure nobody will ever know about until the government gives the OK. They are currently tested a stealth aircraft developed by DARPA that is near invisible, undetectable by most RADAR systems, and can travel at a top speed of a little over Mach 20. There's a private contractor right now that's developing a personal railgun system, basically a handheld railgun that is able to fire 4-5 rounds per second. Doesn't seem like much unless you know how ridiculously powerful a railgun is. Look up the big one that's currently being used by the Navy.
>>
>>19463050

In the beginning of my career with the Navy I was an Electronics Technician. I moved from there to Nuclear Engineer, then from there I worked in different levels of Logistics Management. almost 2 years ago I was recruited to a secret branch of the military that is not yet known by the public, for the first year my job there was also in Logistics.

- Spook
>>
>>19463057

Yes

>>19463065

By nefarious I mean mostly things that are extremely illegal under any other circumstances. Embezzling, stealing, human experiments, testing drugs and weapons on homeless people that have been kidnapped, shit like that mostly. I don't consider secret research such as secret technology and extraterrestrial technology to be nefarious. They're hiding important things from the public, but I can understand the implications of this information being released widespread, such as the chances of our enemies gaining the knowledge and weakening the US as a country.

The most fucked up thing I've ever experienced first hand was definitely the human experimentation. It was all done on drugged up people completely without their consent. I had to be present at multiple tests of chemical weaponry on living people and animals, because after they would inevitably die I had to process the reports and organize the transfer of the bodies to another base or lab.

Area 51 was never a place where super secret alien shit was going on, it was mostly a place for testing and development of terrestrial based technology that was much more secretive than, say, the stealth bombers that everyone knows of. There have been alien technologies present at the base as well as actual extraterrestrials but the base was merely a holding area where these things would sit until they were ready to be transferred another base that specifically dealt with the materials in question.

No there are no Sasquatch serial killers hah. There are what some people would call a Sasquatch but they aren't what people think they are really. They aren't as human. If you think of the level of a chimp and the level of what people actually think Sasquatches are, the real ones are somewhere in the middle.

- Spook
>>
>>19463741
From the FAQ. Here ya go OP.
How do I use a "tripcode"?
Tripcodes can help verify a user's identity to others, and are a type of pseudo-registration. To use a normal tripcode, place a hash mark ("#") followed by a word or short phrase after what you've entered into the [Name] field (ex. "User#password"). Upon submission, the server will generate the hash unique to that particular word or phrase. The previous example would display "User !ozOtJW9BFA" after being posted.

Important note: A tripcode is generated only using the text entered after the hash mark. Your entered name, IP address, cookie information, etc. do not affect the output. Normal tripcodes are not secure, and can be cracked with relative ease. For a more secure solution, see secure tripcodes.
>>
I'm a faggot LARP - Spook
>>
testing trip
>>
>>19463073

Well, in the past few months I've just grown tired of it all. Seeing so much unethical shit happen to innocent people, being able to know when horrible shit is going to happen and not be able to tell anyone. And I used to be a huge conspiracy nerd and obsessed with all this shit and everything I'd always wanted to experience, I have experienced. It's just horribly frustrating to not be able to tell people about it.

In regard to posting this to 4chan, like I said, it's mostly a failsafe for my demise if I end up pussying out of suicide. And of course you guys are all wackos and nuts like me so I only thought it fitting to post here haha

>>19463091

Yes married with 2 children

>>19463098

1. Some of the shit I'm saying here would get me killed.
2. The rest of it puts me in Gitmo
3. None. Surprising because you probably figure PS4 Camera or Xbox Kinect would be great for it but no game consoles are used for that. Wave hello to your Smart TV though.
>>
File: 1412958878680.jpg (42KB, 499x382px) Image search: [Google]
1412958878680.jpg
42KB, 499x382px
>>19463090
>>
>>19463102

9/11 was not conceived as a false flag operation. Yes we did somewhat know in advance but we didn't fly planes into our own buildings. We did, however, take full advantage of the attack in order to carry out everything that happened in the aftermath.

Turkey, again, not directly a false flag, we mostly just made good use of it. It is more direct than 9/11 however because many people involved in the coup were recruits of the US government.

>>19463112

See >>19463073

And what specifically about aliens?

>>19463148

I did not
>>
>>19463780
What happened in Iraq?
>>
>>19463780

fuck -.-

Hmm, are there aliens living among us? Could the cashier at my supermarket be an alien? Or do they work higher positions if any at all?
>>
>>19463325

I am not being charged with anything, no. I'm actually in good standing with my superiors.

It's hard to tell if there are arrests forthcoming. The state of the government is a lot more chaotic than most think. That being said, there's no way to tell when there will be another whistleblower that decides to reveal information.

Pedogate is real. That's all I'll say. I don't want to go into that subject further because I don't want my last hours on this Earth to be filled with memories of the shit I've seen involving that stuff.

>>19463330

Central

>>19463367

There are a few things I'd love to put on the news for millions to see. If I were to pick one that most affects the majority of the population, it would be this.

Don't underestimate the vast difference in power between you and the elite. Everybody knows they are powerful, but they don't know the extent. It's human nature, we see these high ranking officials as humans just like us, so our brains can't fathom the gap of power they have over us. There are countless actions in place and actions planned for the future that will widen this gap for them. People think there is power in protest, which there is to a degree. But it's nothing compared to the power that allows a small group of people to organize the entire country and other countries to be at war with themselves and be none the wiser. Watch the news, whenever there's a breaking story happening, chances are high that the government is putting some of those plans into action.

Gotta go again guys, stopping by my father's house for a bit. We haven't seen much of each other. I'll probably be back on around 9:30pm Central
>>
>>19463771
Good man. Whistleblowers are always welcome here and its heartening to know there are still people with a good moral compass willing to speak out. Please reconsider the suicide, you are a rare and courageous individual if what you say is true and it would be very sad to lose a good man, especially by his own hand.
>>
Spook, I can understand the impetus to want to end yourself after everything you've seen and know, but dont do it man. You've got a family. Suicide would profoundly effect everyone you know. For serious dude, double think it.

Hell, if you really want to go out, do something public with the things you know and essetially suicide my cop... or whoever would come after you.

Did you see any animal life in the ocean in your time in the navy that the higher ups would like kept quiet?
>>
Do we know for sure how many people were killed during the holocaust?

Is the islamization of the world beeing carried by the governments?

Is there a space fleet?

What happpened to the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17?

>>
Do you know anything about other governments? For example the Austrian one? Or is it that insignificant that it will be eaten up by another government in the next years? And please dont kill yourself. Suicide is never the right answer. I'm praying for you, my friend.
>>
>>19463802
Please wait a little bit longer OP. Even if it's just another day.
>>
Have you been in the Area 51? How is it inside? Why is it so secret?
>>
OP here again. Shouldn't have glanced at the questions I've yet to answer because I really want to answer them all right now. But I need to visit family. I promise I will be back.
>>
>>19463820
>Is the islamization of the world being carried by the governments?

I second this question. I hear its the work of a an elite group of high up occultists and qabbalists who want the bloodshed and chaos. We are being set up for civil wars and massive conflict all over the west, no doubt. The question is, to what purpose? What is their end game and what dark mind dreamed up such an evil plan?
>>
Not really a question but I felt I should mention.

I tend to think of functions in the universe on a scale of the least important to the most important with the latter being extremely incomprehensible to the human mind. People frustrate me because they're only concerned with the next rung on that ladder instead of every rung in particular, yet have absolutely no idea that they possess the power to potentially fuck with the entire ladder. Realizing this, plus a multitude of other slightly things, make me wonder if I'm even human myself or rather just an alien who landed and was merely adopted by humans.

...Which is an interesting topic while I'm at it. So Spook, would you happen to know anything of aliens on Earth not knowing that they're aliens? Or rather, aliens on Earth at all.
>>
>>19463830
Be safe OP.
>>
>>19463802

I can understand why you don't want to speak about Pedogate, but having 2 daughters, wouldnt you want to help and shed some light on what they do and where they do it and WHO does it and how it's organized and who has knowldge about it?? Wouldn't that make sense? Thank you Spook.
>>
Hey anon, Id like to hear more about the aliens.
> What kind did the government come into contact with? The usual "greys" or something else?

> did they actually "make contact" and agreed on some kind of a deal or they just salvaged the crashed craft(s)?

Also, do you have any info about the moon?
> is there an alien/future ppl base watching us?

And lastly - the experiments:
> did they actually ever experimented or are experimenting with the kind of stuff that was suppostedly going in during the Philadelphia project? Do they try to "teleport" stuff or make it invisible by shifting into other """realities"""?

Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>19463830

Take care, we'll be here waiting.
>>
>>19463840
Pls answer these.. the alien related questions are pretty interesting.
>>
>>19462953
Are your initials DJT?
>>
>>19463026
OP please answer this. What exactly is going on in Antarctica. Also what if any of the most common "conspiracies are true"
>>
I am saving this thread as often as possible because if this is real it will definitely get deleted. Also, will something happen during the eclipse?
>>
>>19463830

Was obama indeed born in Hawai?

When you say US recruits were used, the purpose was to destabilize Erdogan or to empower him further, as it happened.

Please Please WHO really killed JFK?

What are Mandela Effects if anything at all.

Shit, i need to stop :)
>>
Do they replace important people with clones?
>>
whats the deal with north korea?

is there more in the shadows than kim chimping out for more money?
>>
>>19462953

What were the experiments on the homeless people? What were they trying to accomplish?
>>
Is this a psyop?

This might be a red herring. This whole thread.
>>
Do you know anything about Elsagate?
>>
You don't have to answer this if you don't want to.

OP, can you tell us of where in the world would it be more likely for us to see/encounter UFOs? Where you think the activity peaks.

Thank you and I wish your soul peace in the afterlife.
>>
Aliens? Sea creatures? Wtf?

How about 'hey OP, how do we keep America free and prosperous for our children?' Or 'how can we make sure no one else has to do what you are doing?'
>>
>>19463780
>And what specifically about aliens?
Wanted to know if you think they're real. You answered that already in other replies. Do you have any knowledge of a potential alien disclosure and when it may be? Thanks in advance bud. Since your unfortunately going to pass on soon you should consider posting some proof of your status. Might attract more enlightened minds here to ask more interesting questions.
>>
File: 8sbOh6a.png (1MB, 892x994px) Image search: [Google]
8sbOh6a.png
1MB, 892x994px
>>19463951
>Is this a psyop?
most definitely. op is very vague with all of his information and the biggest red flag is that he denies govt involvement in 9/11 like come the fuck on nigga aint nobody buyin that shit.
>>
you might as well start name dropping if you're really going to kill yourself (which i hope you dont do)

how much access do you have of files?
>>
>>19464054
like any /x/ LARP its a 50/50 chance they're legit right? so might as well have fun with what we have
>>
>>19464054

He didn't deny it, he said they were aware and let it run it's course to have a reason to go to war. That's a FUCKING MASSIVE CRIME already! Heads should hang.
>>
>>19464069
I say we watch for news about navy soldiers commiting suicide on the next days to see if it's true.
>>
>>19463802
how can i
into pedogate i want sum kid pussy
>>
>>19464093

You are a fucking idiot! kys
>>
>>19464079

>implying US Soldiers don't commit suicide on the regular
>>
>>19464079
>In 4 OP is CIA about to 'Suicide' a Naval officer who's spilling fake beans for the luls
OP how can I make a quick few thousand dollars?
>>
tell me about the occultists, thats where the real power is.
who wants to summon who
who will get control of what
also nibiru
>>
File: 1499559416490.jpg (125KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499559416490.jpg
125KB, 674x1024px
>>19464069
its not a 50/50 chance. the fact that he denied govt involvement in 9/11 is a dead fucking giveaway that this is a psyop. use your brain nigga and stop being so thirsty for "muh seekrit informashun"
>>19464077
are you retarded or merely pretending?
>>
>>19464117
>ent in 9/11 is a dead fucking giveaway that this is a psyop. use your brain nigga and stop being so thirsty for "muh seekrit informashun"

he literally said the US gov was aware of the attack and let it happen. they're complicit
>>
>high position
>references steve brule
>>
>>19464117

Strawman.
>>
>>19464125
Lest we forget it was a controlled demolition?
>>
>>19464133

They might have rigged the buildings for a greater number of kills furthering the impact the attack had. He said they didn't fly the planes into the buildings, we never deny they didn't fucking rig them one end to the other ;)
>>
OP on a scale of 1 to 10 how much danger is Trump in to get assassinated?
>>
File: 1499546444032.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1499546444032.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>19464125
>he literally said the US gov was aware of the attack and let it happen. they're complicit
and its still a lie. he doesnt admit to their direct involvement in the controlled demolition of the two towers and how the CIA taught terrorists how to sneak box cutters onto a plane. op is a disinfo agent bruh and im thinking you might be too
>>
>>19464154

3 buildings actually!
I think YOU are the disinfo agent.
>>
>>19464150
I can answer that for you, since I'm watching this thread and currently am working on something very interested related to what you just asked.

Trump will be assassinated next month.
>>
>>19464140
That is true !
>>
File: 1499561736524.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499561736524.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
>>19464160
yeah 3 buildings forgot about the pentagon you nitpicking slank psyop fag
>>
>>19464164
>interesting

Dumb phone.
>>
>>19464168

And you fell for it again, it's actually 4. Don't forget building 7..
>>
File: cia-van.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cia-van.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
>>19464164
>>
File: any_other_squidwards.png (215KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
any_other_squidwards.png
215KB, 360x360px
>>19464164
>>19464168
He's a disinfo agent, he's a disinfo agent, you're a disinfo agent, I'M A DISINFO AGENT! Are there any other disinfo agents I should know about??
>>
>>19464164
give me the exact day if you're so confident
>>
>>19464164
How do you know this for sure?
>>
>>19464187
I would give you the exact day if I knew it, first my superiors need to get their hands on where the president will exactly be next month, then they will choose the date.

I can state that it will be next month because that is the dead line, he has toyed too much with powers he don't understand/don't deserve to.
>>
File: ITS ALL ONE BIG PSYOP.jpg (48KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
ITS ALL ONE BIG PSYOP.jpg
48KB, 600x588px
>>19464185
>He's a disinfo agent, he's a disinfo agent, you're a disinfo agent, I'M A DISINFO AGENT! Are there any other disinfo agents I should know about??
>>
>>19464211
even tho youre a cia larp i might as well ask for some sort of proof of your claim.
>>
>>19464223
Not from cia.

Can't provide proof, don't really care if you believe me or not, don't have to prove nothing to none of you, i'm just here to see what this guy has to say and if there's something we can use.
>>
>>19464211
I always felt like he wouldn't live through his first year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if you're telling the truth.
>>
The real question is how does OP know all this classified, secret, and top secret information. It's not like he's been given permissions to so many fields.
>>
>>19464211
also if this were real it would seem incredibly arrogant on your part to go ahead and brag about knowing plans to kill the president. wouldnt you be putting your life at risk by doing this? surely you handlers would end you if they knew you were on here
>>
>>19464241

Idk if you know or not but you're not arguing with OP.

Let the retards be retards friendo.
>>
>>19464241
because it is so arrogant that no one of you will really believe it.

because nothing that is posted here on this board is taken seriously, even though I've seen somethings that I know were 100% real.

You are sheep, blind sheep, and you're going to get what you deserve really soon.
>>
>>19464250
lol i know im just keeping the thread interesting til OP comes back from his dads
>>
>>19464257

What a deluded little shit :)
>>
And also, the funny thing is how easy you can kill someone who was "put in power" by "the peoples choice" and get away with it.

Just as OP said, you can think "peoples power" is actually a thing, but when the cold truth hits you, and make no mistake it will, you all will understand and crawl back to your basements in fear and wishing you never walked out of it.
>>
File: 1498867185755.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498867185755.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>19464272
>>
>>19464257
>even though I've seen somethings that I know were 100% real.

like what tell me
>>
>>19463065
Area 51 was army and airforce railgun development. you start throwing things at hyper velocities in atmosphere and wierd shit starts happening with air density, friction making shit destabilize and yaw, and other degradation of materials. you arent going to get a better place to test them in extreme conditions than the desert west.
>>
>>19464299

things that i've seen here that i know are 100% real

1 - aliens

Come on, it's not a larp and it never was, they are here since our ancestors learned how to shit in claypots and they will be here long after we are gone.

2 - mental control

Our organization have been very sucessful with this new generation, the millenials you call them, for us all of you are sheep and sheep we call you.

3 - "mkultra" or how we call it, awakening

Immortality isn't a thing and never will be as far as I know from the position I currently stand. So, how do you think the powerful ones make sure their "lineage" is passed down? The richest of the richest childrens are sent to top secret facilities to learn how to rule, rule over you sheep.

That's it, now I'll watch what this poor guy has to say. Live your lives as free as you can, while you can.
>>
>>19463000
I have a theory that Marines are specifically trained for black projects, right? Some are selected, by organizations who hold "Marine Appreciation Christmas Celebrations" with said marines to start their initiation. How close did I got only using Google?
>>
>>19464334
What about the people who know theyre being controlled but simply can't do anything about it? Would you call them sheep as well?
>>
>>19464334
thanks for the response. one more question, how did you get into the position you're in now where you're in the know of a plot to kill the sitting president? what dirt do they have on you?
>>
What's the deal with Venezuela? Are they going to bring democracy like they did with Afghanistan?
>>
>>19463698
Calling Alex Jones would be the single stupidest thing OP could possibly do.
>>
>>19464360
Hmmm interesting

So you know how the game is played?

Yes, we hold them by making their hands dirty. Be it by making them fucking children or holding satanic vows, we make them all cooperate.

Well, I can say I'm kind the "volutary" worker, been in the right places at the right times, born with the right surname, etc.

I only answered you because you touched a interesting point.

Now, if any of you sheep have make another interesting point be sure I will answer, but let's make room for the poor guy who wants to kill himself.
>>
>>19464373
>make them fuck

we need better phones
>>
>>19463780
>Turkey, again, not directly a false flag, we mostly just made good use of it. It is more direct than 9/11 however because many people involved in the coup were recruits of the US government

Awesome. Tell me more about Fetullah Gulen.
>>
>>19464373
How does a sheep become a shepherd?
>>
File: IMG_1111.jpg (73KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1111.jpg
73KB, 625x626px
>>19462953
How do we know this is legit? You've been very vague OP, anything you have to prove this isn't a giant LARP?

Pic may be related
>>
>>19464399
et in arcadia ego
>>
>>19463938
he doesnt do anything there but take pictures and dance like a monkey for the cameras. his sister is the power behind the throne, he is the target.

the only thing he does besides get laid, stoned and pigout, is play xbox and PS4.
>>
>>19463830
OP, is Bitcoin an NSA op? Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
>>
>>19464415
Sounds about right desu
>>
Woah. A lot of questions. I'm going to have to be a bit more concise with my answers if I'm going to get through all of them. I'll start writing them all out now then I'll post in all at once like before
>>
OP/Spook, what should US citizens be preparing for in the next few days/months/year?
>>
>>19464405
Nah I don't need that.
>>
>>19464438

Welcome back!
>>
>>19464438
Welcome back Spook!
>>
>>19464438
the tall whites out in Indian Springs NV, real or not?
>>
>>19464373
bernie mac didnt comply with this thats why he was killed yes? see i know more than you think
>>
File: 1485048844782.jpg (302KB, 483x463px) Image search: [Google]
1485048844782.jpg
302KB, 483x463px
Delete this thread. This is your only warning.
>>
>>19464468
>DELET THIS
>>
>>19464468
oooo spooky
>>
>>19464438
Mr. Spook. Why don't you care about reCAPTCHA. I stayed away from this place ever since the implementation of that and also when m00t got rid of the old guard of mods. I'm sorry, but if alphabets are watching /pol/ with a close eye what makes you think they aren't watching the other boards such as this one. They certainly have the resources and other leakers have been doxed by posting on here. There are alphabet shilling here on /x/, so why be so reckless?

Just want to know why you still give 4chan a chance even though it's a blatant honeypot and quality has taken a nosedive? Is it really just because of how fast this place is?

Lastly, what do you know about the ARG posters that have managed their way onto /x/?
Does the phrase THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE POINTS TO THE FALSE PROPHET mean anything to you?
How dystopian is everything already?
Do the spooks fear public knowledge about synchronicity the way your spook colleagues understand it?

Sorry about the barrage of questions, but you seem legit. Good luck an hero-ing.
>>
>>19464438
welcome back!
>>
>>19464438

Have a whiskey before you go, lad.
>>
Consider that Jesus really is the Son of God and that you can be saved.

That being said, what can you tell us about technological suppression?
>>
>>19464373
>Well, I can say I'm kind the "volutary" worker, been in the right places at the right times, born with the right surname, etc.
How is life in Brazil ;)
>>
>>19464521
Not impressed, can you entertain me atleast?
>>
>>19463780
>What about aliens
Procedes to not answer any of these >>19463801>>19464040
Personally very interested
>>
>>19464531
I don't think that's possible.
>>
>>19464537
How about now, can you entertain me?
>>
>>19464548
You didn't even get the two layered joke I made so that kind of insures you don't have a sense of humor.

>ps sometimes a wolf hides in sheep's clothing. I'm coming for you.
>>
>>19464555
Yeah, I'm not known for having a sense of humor, but I can assure you I'm known for many other things... I'm waiting for you little boy, maybe then you can entertain me properly
>>
File: IMG_1867.jpg (132KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1867.jpg
132KB, 1200x799px
>>19464563
lol Not the guy you were replying to but you probably think you sound bad ass but in reality it sounds like you want to fuck him.
>>
>>19462953
>I hold a fairly high position in the United States government

Stopped reading there familam :^)
>>
>>19464578
You got it spot on, that's what I want.
>>
>>19464563
I said you in plural, who gives a shit about (You).
>>
>>19464586
You apparently, thank you for your time little boy!
>>
>>19464103
why is that?
Fulfilling your desires is good man
Im not into eating kids and that stuff. i just want sum kid boipussy and pussy fugg
>>
>>19464590
>>19464603
You two would get along great.
>>
>>19464438
OP has less than two hours to live. Let's hear about the aliens already. Also, how are you going to kill yourself?
>>
Why haven't anyone asked this yet, even with FBI anon.

Are there people who can throw fireballs, shoot lightning, ie: use magic in the fantasy way?
>>
>>19464400
If OP is a high ranking official like he claims, then his death will likely make the news. If we don't hear anything within a day or two, then we'll know this was fake.
>>
>>19463802
The problem with the elites is the same problem with normals, they're all stepping on each other. They also don't account for rogue elements.
One random uncontrolled event and they're all hanging from lamposts down Penn. Avenue
The separation of power is extremely un-technocratic if you ask me. These people are incompetent yet they have so much sway with so many capables. It's fucking retarded.
>>
Time travel. Figured it out or na
>>
Also those stealth craft he mentioned. Fucking BEASTS.
Wish we could have an actual enemy to use them on, and for them to be in production for said conflict.
>>
>>19464438
Please don't kill yourself.
I've had a lot of classmates from my gifted class that killed themselves.
I'm 52 and have had friends and family that died but none of their deaths have been as hard as the suicides.

Please, please, please don't do it. It hurts everyone that loves you so much and even people that just know you.

From my gifted class in a small town where there were only about 17-19 of us(I don't remember exactly it was so long ago, and I didn't keep yearbooks), there was first one suicide in the late 80s and it really hit me emotionally in a way that I can't describe.

Then it kept happening with my gifted class (I kept up with a few people even before internet) through the 90s and early 00s. A total of 5 suicides out of our small class.

Now I'm on facebook and have been in touch with most from our class and there's so few of us left. Maybe 3 or 4. And we're only in our early 50s. Just lost another one last month from complications of a surgery.

The reason I've written so much is because you mentioned a knowledge of deep underground military bases. Me and my gifted classmates had in common our very strange field trip to one of those in the '78 - '79 school year.
It was to Redstone Arsenal. A lot of our parents worked there. Both of mine did. So they of course signed our field trip permission slips.

We went to one of the cave complexes. Those aren't exactly secret. Huntsville is the home of the National Speleological Society for a reason. There's tons of caves and everyone knows they have underground stuff under the mountains at the arsenal.

But what happened when we went there is really weird and has disturbed me for decades.
We drove into what looked like a quonset hut (nothing weird about that, they're all over the arsenal) set into the side of the hillside.
When we got out we were led through a bunch of hallways that were like just being in an office building without windows.
Post is too long. Part 2 with questions coming...
>>
>>19464438
been 50 minutes since his last post. worried he might already have been offed.
>>
>>19464622
He never said he was a high ranking official. Basically a data collection guy recruited from the navy.
>>
>>19464637
There /were/ a fair few questions
>>
>>19464638
Sounds like a pretty cushy job.. hmm, there'll be an opening soon.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 150x116px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 150x116px
Give your life to Jesus, he doesn't want you to take your own life
>>
>>19462953
>>>19464438
if someone got knocked the fuck out by a ayy lmao and blacked out till they woke up back on their bedroom floor in the corner away from where they got knocked out 3-4 hrs later what probably happened to them
(it was a 4'9 gray space nig)
(in east texas piney woods)
>>
>>19464656
Why is it always the pine woods? You guys ever notice that?
>>
OP, I wish you the best of luck and hope you find some peace in posting here. If you find yourself with any further thoughts or comments on your upcoming plans for death I'd like to hear them. Even just how you feel about it.

Your posting here is much appreciated, the number of questions you're getting is proof of that. Hope you haven't been black-bagged.
>>
OP here. The questions are coming in faster than I can answer. I have a few answers but from here on I'm only going to answer things that I am able to answer concisely. I apologize but it's the only way to get through them all.
>>
>>19462953

What's the relationship between the occult and the government?
>>
>>19464676
easier for the ayys to sneak out probably
im more worried about what those space niggers did to me
>>
>>19464699
No problem at all Op, just get on with it the best way you can and then go in peace.
>>
>>19464699
Just answer what you feel like we should know, or anything you want to get off your chest.
>>
Does the Deep State really control everything and are they evil?
>>
>>19464699
Is there a specific end goal to all the secretive stuff, I.e word domination, subjugation of the populous, transhumanism realisation, just for the fuck of it?
>>
>>19464632
Part 2
We were led through hallways and one opened onto a short metal catwalk that we were crowded on with the doorways on both ends.
We could see far below in the cave a "room" the size of a football field with lots of trucks parked. I think time and age makes you remember things bigger so in reality it might not have been so big.
So the guy leading us says "hold on to the rails tight" and then "girls and ladies first" for going through the door.

Then he shut the door leaving us boys on the catwalk. Then a few seconds later they turned off the lights. You ever been in a cave without light? It was black. Then a shudder and the sound of a motor. We were moving. I held on for dear life and was terrified. Some of my friends started screaming in fear.

It seemed like a really long time, but was probably only about a couple of minutes and we came to a stop. And the lights came back on and we were on the "ground" floor and an elevator opens and the rest of our (girl and teacher) class comes out.

We boys were shaken up as hell. Our teacher was pissed. And the "tour guide" got all apologetic. We were taken to an infirmary type room on this ground floor. They put us boys in hospital type beds and took our bp and temp and told us to rest. And they dimmed the lights.
We all fell asleep and woke up a couple hours later. Felt groggy. Got back on our school bus.Went home in silence.
I told my parents. They were pissed as hell but the next day they told me to forget about it.

My question to "spook":
Do you have any idea what happened to us?
I could say a lot more about this but I need to learn how to use this site better (I'm making too long of a post again).
There's a lot of stuff that's happened since last October that seems related; it can't all be "coincidences"
>>
>>19464748
It can all be coincidences and it is. Life itself is one big coincidence after another.
>>
>>19464758
correlated coincidences aren't so random now, are they?
>>
>>19464748
everyone saw cool shit and you didn't
>>
>>19464773
>>19464758
"Spook" isn't coming back is he?
I've been hoping someone could explain things about that day so long ago.
I really hope he was bullshitting and isn't going to kill himself.
It really fucks up in a bad way the family and friends that know them.
But I also want some answers, especially since last late summer and October.
>>
>>19464748
from what you've told it reads like you've been transported through a section where there were things you weren't supposed to see so instead of putting a bag over your head they dimmed the lights.

If you can tell more about these "coincidences" though I wouldn't mind
>>
>>19464748
Hmm, it kind of sounds like bits of your memory were blocked.
>>
>>19464788
You said you are 52, memory is already unreliable, a memory that old is going to be way off what is originally was. Look into how unreliable memory is and can be. Especially into old age, it may give you some comfort knowing what you experience may actually not be something you actually experienced but are mis-remembering.
>>
What has happened to you last summer that makes it significant relative to the event and your life?
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>19464833
18 minutes since 12est. I think he is kill
>>
>>19464835
RIP in piece ;_;/
>>
>>19464803
I've researched schizophrenia and it usually happens with younger people so the things I say now are with that in mind.
Internal mental irritations externalize with people dying. And a tornado hit one I especially was irritated with place of employment. A nonprofit that almost went bankrupt. Then the assistant of thehead of that place that I detested suddenly got stage 4 liver cancer.
I said October, but that was just the start with wildfires in the area. In November I visited family in Gatlinburg. I live nearby but don't go because of the tourists. Got lost looking for their cabin because the signage there sucks. A half hour trip took nearly three. Got angry when I was leaving and thought "I hope this whole goddamned town burns to the ground". The next night the winds came and burned it to the ground.
These are some.
The relevance with other gifted friends and the other stuff is very long but concerns me just getting on facebook last summer and finding my gifted friends have all had very similar experiences, especially with deadly coincidences.
Connecting with my friend and him dying from an uncomplicated surgery just after we started talking about this stuff. I mean really talking about stuff - he remembered other weird stuff from our gifted class.
Writing it all out, it doesn't sound that weird , but I can't talk about some of the things closest to my heart and the people that have died all after I had negative thought about them.
>>
They say I made the moon
Everything was in the dark
No memories at all
Just a tiny freezing wind in my back
As I was sitting there
Singing a song they had never heard before
Suddenly, a voice told me
"Keep on singing, little boy
And raise your arms in the big black sky
Raise your arms the highest you can
So the whole universe will glow"
>>
>>19464858
oh..
>>
There are SO MANY answers I've typed out. Anyone have tips on how to post it all without having to wait in between posts?
>>
>>19464868
Use pastebin and post the link here
>>
>>19464868
well you could purchase a 4chan pass if you're that dedicated, it allows you to skip the wait time and captcha

or you can type them all in, copy-paste in Pastebin.com, share the pastebin link here.
>>
>>19464868
So glad you're still alive.
No. I don't have any tips.
I'm still pretty new to this place.
I feel I've been drawn here for a reason.
And so have you.
Can you please answer my questions about Redstone Arsenal first please.
And please don't kill yourself.
Karmically speaking it's better if they kill you.
>>
>>19464868
high rez picture/screencap
>>
OP how about you stay alive and be our guy on the inside. We need you bro.
>>
disclosure when
>>
How accurate are the most recent documents regarding the Majestic 12?
>>
>>19464868
Hurry up faggot, I'm missing my nightly masturbation session
>>
>>19464876

I'll try that, although it will be a little harder for you guys to find your questions because you won't be able to click on your post number.

Also, I've been thinking about reconsidering suicide tonight, although I can't promise anything. I will say that I will be on here past 12 to answer questions as it is already almost 12
>>
>>19464936
No problem, we can ctrl+f and search for the post number to see the question you are answering
>>
>>19464922
>>19464936

Plz
>>
>>19464936
Or you could ask who is here patiently waiting and answer their questions only. That would save time
>>
>>19464962
We are all watching little boy.
>>
>>19464936
I hope you reconsider Spook, you seem cool, like one anon said be our inside guy.
>>
>>19464966
is this a meme now
>>
>>19464966
Well tell your friends you are a stupid faggot who uses the same image on /pol/ revealing your location.
>>
>>19464979
I see you are a bit angry little boy, don't worry, it will be over soon.
>>
>>19464989
I'm angry that I'm replying to you rather than reading OP's replies.
>>
>>19464994
Then you know what to do, little boy.
>>
>>19462953
Is op kill you think ?
>>
File: 2017-05-22-02-15-53.png (10KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22-02-15-53.png
10KB, 960x720px
Sorry to ruin your fun, but this guy is lying.
He said he couldn't reveal information that would identify him before he was ready, then he proceeds to tell his military history, his current job and that he's married and has two kids.
With that information he'd be identified in less than 20 minutes, yet he revealed all that almost three hours before the time he said he would be ready.

[BUSTED]
>>
>>19464994
He's figuring out pastebin.
>>
>>19465006
Maybe they aren't interested in killing him anyway, since the happenings will start and we knowing about the things or not won't make any difference
>>
>>19465006
Come on nigger, do you really come to /x/ to read true stuff? Half the niggas in here still believe in Santa Claus
>>
post the replys
>>
Well here it is guys

https://pastebin.com/yyDrHy4j

There might be some I've already posted but I think that's everything. I've decided not to take drastic action tonight, I'll have things to do tomorrow but I will post an update in a new thread tomorrow
>>
>>19465006
It looks like you may be right.
That irritates me.
And, as I've said, when I get irritated people die.
I'm not lying or "larping" about this.
The thing that set everything off for me was when I got angry with a loved one last summer and he died almost immediately.
That wasn't the first time something like that happened.
I investigated schizophrenia and other mental illnesses and I don't have any other symptoms other than the belief that my thoughts may have killed someone.
Maybe it's just twisted guilt.
But it happened before.
And now it's happening often.
I hope OP is okay and won't kill himself; but if he's lying he may have come to the wrong board as I don't have any control over it happening.
And it keeps happening. Sometimes they don't die they just get badly injured in accidents.
I've somewhat sequestered myself away for the past year due to this happening too many times for it to feel like just "coincindence".
And I try to keep my thoughts under control.
My friend I mentioned that died from complications from surgery used to draw comic strips and events happening in the strips would happen in the real world; but that was all recent.
These extreme things are all mostly recent.
>>
>>19465098

This is pretty cringy man...
>>
>>19465091
So you're a liar
>>
>>19465104

About what?
>>
I'm gonna put OP answers here
>>19463381

It depends on the administration. As far as I know the last president to be briefed to the fullest was Bill Clinton. Bush Jr. and Obama know a good amount but not some of the deepest stuff, not sure how much Trump has been told, although I doubt it's anywhere near what has been disclosed to presidents in the past. They all know about the existence of the information (they know aliens exist, they know about all the secret projects) but they don't know details. They think they do, but they don't.

There have been two presidents that have met with extraterrestrials. President Eisenhower and President Kennedy.

>>19463388

You're going to have to be a bit more specific

>>19463827

I have been a few times, yes. I think I detailed a bit in one of my previous answers.

>>19463832

Check my previous answer about this. It's not at all like what you're thinking. There are many high up occultism and many people who want bloodshed, but this Islam is not the route they choose to take.

>>19463834

If you were an alien, you would know it. They have the ability to cloak and camouflage themselves anytime they want, but they can't shapeshift. So unless you have grey, green, sandy yellow, or yellowish brown skin with vacant eyes and are 4 feet tall then I think you're good.
>>19463838

Nothing I could say would have any effect on the outcome of that situation. As much as Alex Jones talks crazy talk, pedogate is one thing he was dead on about and I couldn't begin to explain everything as well as he could in his many talks on the subject. Look it up, he's 100 percent right, as crazy as he sounds.
>>
>19463838

I'll make this as concise as possible. There are 3 types of beings. Us terrestrial humans, extra-terrestrials (beings from other planets/galaxies in our observable universe) and then there's extra-dimensional beings. We cannot currently make contact with these beings with our technology alone, and one of the reasons we have extra-terrestrials working here on Earth is to facilitate communication between our dimension and the other ones. There are 11 dimensions, each with their own universe and their own set of physics, which are just slight variations of our own.

The first contact our modern society had was with a crashed craft in South America, which we collected through force. Stripped the craft, shipped it off to hundreds of other bases, and surgically experimented on the 4 bodies that were found. This is a HUGE cause of animosity toward us from the aliens, but we've been able to patch up a lot of that residual damage we did to the relationship between us and them.

Small underground collection labs that are completely autonomous are located on the moon.

Yes, everything you have ever heard about that era and it's projects and experiments actually happened. Most of these experiments, though, showed poor results. We have since learned to technically "teleport" non -organic material, but this was a breakthrough at CERN in recent years and not from those Soviet era projects. The attempts to access other dimensions were because at that time the aliens didn't trust us at all (rightfully so). It took many years of diplomacy to get them to agree to be the, for lack of a better word, middle-men between us and other dimensions.

>>19463851

I'm not sure Trump even knows his way around a computer so that's gonna be a negative.

>>19463867

CTRL+F and find my answer on that
>>
>>19465091
>https://pastebin.com/yyDrHy4j
You can use a tripcode by putting ##anything in the name field.
>>
>>19463938

Kim is a fucking retard. Honestly. A lot of people don't realize that no matter what position someone hold they are still bound by human behavior. There are less things in the shadows than there are intelligent thoughts in his head, which is very little. My only fear is that generations of being worshiped by an entire country has finally gone to his head. Otherwise, he won't do anything. He has absolutely nothing to gain. But again, some peoples thoughts aren't based in logical reality.

>>19463940

Anything you can think of. Almost every single medical advancement has been made as a result of these experiments. Almost every controversial weapon that you can think of has been tested on humans. You know how in official medical science, things are tested on mice and rats before it gets to human trials? Well in the world behind the curtains, humans fill the role of mice.

>>19463951

Nope. But I'm glad you think that. That just means that there are still people left in the world that don't blindly follow the words of others.

>>19463975

The YouTube shit? I have no clue at all, I don't follow that stuff. I'd imagine it's just retards being retards. Not sure though.

>>19463985

If you are talking about alien spacecraft, there's no real hotspots for it to happen. They visit very infrequently and when they do they have advanced steath tech. Government crafts can be found everywhere, but most likely in the proximity of a base or in the middle of nowhere such as the desert and mountain ranges.
>>
>>19464058

I have no physical access to files. Anytime paperwork had to be done, it was done through tablets and computers operating on dedicated and highly protected servers. They have many ways to make sure nothing physical ever leaves the bases without them knowing. There's rumors that they embed a tracker in every single file that is ever created there. Anything that can be transferred to a flash drive is laced with this software. Imagine the magnet things that are on clothes at the mall. Walking out with a shirt that has that tag is the same as walked out of a base with stolen files.

>>19464079

I'm working very hard to make sure that doesn't happen. They're going to need a 20,000 member search party to find my body.

>>19464093

Have you ever even been as far?

>>19464115

They aren't summoning anybody. The occult that they are a part of is based mostly on tradition. It's a mix between superstition and the act of practicing these rituals to show a sign of high status.

Already answered about Nibiru.
>>
>>19464117
>>19464154

Like I said, I don't really care if you believe me or don't. One of the most ignorant things to do is to assume you have some knowledge about something and anybody who disagrees is wrong.

>>19464150

Never. Why go through the trouble of physically killing him when the media is succeeding in assassinating his image.

>>19464236

I've already explained the positions I filled and why they allowed me this information

>>19464355

Pretty close actually. Although people are recruited from all branches, the Navy and Marines seem to be recruited from the most. Many are trained for years before they even know what's going on, that's what happened to me.

>>19464400

What would you consider proof?

>>19464415

And I'm pretty sure he cuts his own hair.
>>
>>19464425

It's the exact opposite. Why do you think they've been trying to shut it down and spreading disinfo about it? It's one of the last bastions of privacy we can grasp. The last thing the elites want is a self governing currency.

Not sure exactly who he is, but amongst all of us higher up officials it's most likely not one person but a group of people. And he/they have never left, contrary to popular belief. They're still behind their own curtains, and I can tell you one thing. They are close to releasing a death blow to the United States Treasury.

>>19464444

Nice trips young padawan.

The only thing I can tell you is you should always be preparing for your own safety if shit hits the fan. Anything devastating enough to give reason for mass panic is much too high for any one individual to stop. The only control you have is over yourself.

>>19464463

Tall whites are part of the aforementioned group of extra-dimensional beings. We as humans cannot perceive these beings, and are only method of communicating with them is through the conduit of the Greys. They do not run the government.
>>
>>19464494

They don't actively monitor boards other than /pol/ and /b/. /x/ would only get their attention if it was found out that something happened in real life that originated here.

That phrase is meaningless and is of the meme variety

I'm not really sure what you mean by those last two questions.

>>19464510

I've already answered about suppression.

As for Jesus, he was made up by the Roman Empire in order to control the poverty stricken. Sound familiar?

>>19464534

I answered that when I explained the amount of aliens here and the reasoning for them being and staying here.

As for disclosure, the only way that will happen is if the elites choose to do so, or if they find out someone is going to attempt it themselves.

>>19464615

100% yes. Haven't you ever seen the documentary "Big Trouble In Little China?"

/s

>>19464623

Exactly. Humans with the power of gods is not a good combination
>>
>>19464628

na

>>19464656

It's late and the lack of punctuation confuses me

>>19464745

It's all those things. It's greed and selfishness. It's a disregarding of the betterment of man in order to secure power. The thing is, they're only human and make mistakes, and even still they follow this fruitless road.

>>19464922

I honestly have no idea I haven't had a chance to pay attention to everything lately.

>>19465018

I don't know what you're talking about Santa Clause is real and he spreads joy and happiness to all
>>
>>19465117
>>19465122
>>19465124
>>19465127
>>19465129
>>19465136
>>19465141
>>19465147
That's all that was on pastebin
>>
>>19465153
gj

thanks op :)
>>
Can't find his answer regarding nibiru. Can anyone tell me plz
>>
>>19465103
Nothing I've said in my three(?) posts is untrue.
I don't think I have schizophrenia or any other mental issue other than anxiety.
But these things are happening to me.
I can understand how my last post may seem cringey to you.
But it's all true the things I've said.
And you've involved yourself in this with me, because it now looks like your a complete bullshitter.
Which is very upsetting to me.
And that energy of being upset is what makes "it" happen.
Sorry if does but I have no control over it.
You shouldn't have played around with this stuff.
>>
>>19464923
this
>>
>>19465172

Whatever you say man
>>
Well.. it's after midnight...
>>
>>19465183
Please understand I wish you no harm.
I'm glad you're playing a game and aren't going to kill yourself.
I've been calling the things that happen to me the effects of my "violent guardian angels".
But I can't make them stop through prayer.
I really hope you will be okay.
I'm not lying about any of it.
>>
>>19465202
>But it's all true the things I've said.
I think I've read about ESPs and especially how they are prevalent among gifted people. Does this also happen with your classmates?

Also what kind of gifted were you? Regular high IQ or something else?
>>
>>19463637
Take your pills you dumbass chemtrails and teleporting invisible jets are not real
>>
>>19464211
Americans don't say whilst
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>19463771
>Well, in the past few months I've just grown tired of it all.
I'm not buying this Spook. Kids.. Family.. Your just tired of it gonna stop living? Bullshit. When you get closer to jumping off that edge consider telling us the real reason.
>>
>>19465224
>what kind of gifted were you? Regular high IQ or something else
Regular teachers recommended me to be tested. Then the gifted teacher gave an initial test. After that a state psychologist gave me a second much longer test, also one on one.
I think it was just a regular iq test. It's been decades...what I remember most were the timed "puzzles" with colored blocks that went in a 3x3 grid. I grabbed three at a time with both hands and made them sort of drop into the right pattern while he timed them. He remarked something like "I shouldn't say this but I've never seen anyone do these the way you're doing it. It's so fast."
>>
>>19465268
I see. I hope you find peace friend.
>>
>>19465274
Thank you.
>>
>>19465226
Okay thank you sir

But who's spraying the chemtrails on me
>>
>>19463000
WHAT WAS THE BLOOP, MR NAVY MAN
>>
>>19463741
>self sustaining with a basic form of A

Fuck outta here with this roleplay creative writing shit.
>>
File: 1500533150794.jpg (58KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500533150794.jpg
58KB, 543x600px
>>19464164
will it be on american soils? if i isnt well have a ful scale civil war
>>
It's amazing how quickly people get excited over absolute nonsense. This is all a LARP
>>
>>19465268
OP, You mentioned extrademensional beings, can they be contacted via astral projection? if that is legit?
>>
>>19464211
Let me guess
>september 23
>>
>>19465098
Can you please kill me with your thoughts right now?
>>
>>19462953
What happens during the eclipse tomorrow?
>>
>>19462953
Did the Navy ever participate in medical testing on sailors (with or without their consent?)
>>
>>19462953
Are you guys putting stuff in the water?
>>
>>19466029
Yes or would you rather contract Cholera?
>>
>>19465098
Fucking neck yourself, you cringey cunt
>>
Are sailors genetically predisposed to the gay? Are you gay? Maybe it's time to rethink your life and enjoy mixed drinks.
>>
>>19464357
>>19464334
Nice larp. I'm not sure if its reassuring or frightening that our overlords are as eloquent as five year olds and cant speak proper english.
>>
>>19464847
you aren't concerned your telling everyone on /x/ you have super powers
>>
>>19465006
could be untrue stuff to set people on the wrong trail in fact id expect that of a spook
>>
File: 1375060442943.gif (428KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1375060442943.gif
428KB, 500x322px
>>19466146

Definitely could be disinfo. Been saying this since yesterday.
>>
Suicide is for the weak.... keep fighting the system is for the Strong ones.
>>
>>19464632
Fellow Huntsville anon
>>
>>19465098
So change your belief are you going to end up going down some schizophrenic rabbit hole telling yourself you aren't crazy and connecting dots that aren't there. Go with Christ and enjoy the ride
>>
Did OP survive the night?
>>
>>19465098
i tell people this for shock value
it's literally never happened though.
>>
>>19466536
What a surprise
>>
>>19465558
>excited
Like it takes any effort to post here. Maybe it's real, ask a question, maybe it's a larp who cares.

>>19465322
Good one. Please answer OP.
>>
>>19462953
No, you're not.
Its a haven for psychotic circle jerking that people like you fucking propagate. Literally fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>19462953
Is black magic illegal?

Also, why suicide?
>>
Aye any secrets on the Chinese mainland government?
>>
What organization or entity, does the US government fear the most in terms of threatening its power and longevity?

Does the US government have plans of deliberately crashing the US economy/stock market for for their own economic/political gain? If so, when can we expect it to happen?

Are there any elected officials in the federal government that actually have the best interests of the people in mind, or are all of them so deep in the pockets of special interest and the man behind the curtain that there is no hope for us plebs?
>>
>>19463090
>contingency
This was a captivating sentence.
>>
>>19465098
Consider heavy medication.
>>
>>19463038
Do they hide mysterious creatures in there?
>>
File: 1501435095721.png (583KB, 420x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1501435095721.png
583KB, 420x1234px
Any truth to this?
>>
I want to see a badge or something. Anything at all, even if I might think it's fake, to even attempt to prove your identity. If Trump doesn't die next month than I know for a fact that aliens aren't real.
>>
I think OP is kill.
>>
Did he dieded?
>>
>>19465268
do you believe in astrology? if so, do you know any of your major placements? perhaps mercury in aquarius. i find people like you very interesting.
>>
oh he ded
>>
>>19463753
Gang shit nigga gang gang gang
Did lil pump get a Harvard scholarship and deny it to save the world
>>
What do the aliens look like are they like Nordic aliens or are there only grays and reptilians or something completely diffrent
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.