[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be possible to send my consciousness back in time (say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4542.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
Would it be possible to send my consciousness back in time (say like a year) but retain my memories of this current consciousness' experiences whilst reliving my last year and fixing mistakes so to speak.

Im thinking large doses of mushrooms alone in the dark but idk
>>
>>19462577
Anything's possible anon. Even time travel via hallucinogenic fungus
>>
>>19462577
Yes. Meditate if you don't want to go the drugs route, but it's hard (actually it's simple but being programmed lots of years a certain way, it makes it difficult). Also listen to Campbell lectures and read stuff, will make it easier probably.
>>
>>19462577
yes
>>
>>19462577
so you practically wanna time-travel? GL wth that, if you find a way, please share it!
>>
File: dubsconfirm.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
dubsconfirm.gif
213KB, 250x263px
Yes,but you must jump from a really high place and hit the grown exactly at midnight.
You one have one shot so time it wisely
>>
So i get to keep my memories tho..!!
>>
You need a microwave with a phone strapped to it,it also needs to be upgraded with some kind of equipment

good luck.
>>
>>19462577
stop watching weeb shit
>>
>>19462629
I suggest writing shit down when you make the jump, memories might fade away like when you wake up from a dream
>>
File: BG2OLYI.png (821KB, 865x807px) Image search: [Google]
BG2OLYI.png
821KB, 865x807px
>>19462577
You'd probably die from the large dose of shrooms, so have fun in the afterlife!
>>
>>19462666
satan trips confirm
>>
>>19462658
I have a note i left on the 6th of october after i had a peculiar feeling that i had just came from the future wondering maybe id jump to that? Idk at all how any of it would work. Just my feelings and experiences i think relevant to the subject.
On acid a couple months after i wrote the note i pulled it up and it felt significant. shrug
>>
>>19462632
Good luck.
>>
>>19462666
P sure were all dead already experiencing the afterlife movin through it. Just feels like life sometimes which is what makes it interesting
>>
>>19462577
>Im thinking large doses of mushrooms alone in the dark but idk
youre a fucking retard you know that? jesus fucking christ this board is shit
>>
>>19462687
Hey man i said idk
>>
>>19462683
wat
>>
>>19462695
Well the tibetan book of the dead talks about the soul travelling through stages or bardos or intermediary states of self-realization or incarnation of self as it moves along the gradient of life and death or sensation and lackthereof. Ya feel me?
>>
>>19462577
>tuturu intensifies
>>
>>19462577
You can also try DXM or something...
>>
I want it
>>
>>19462676
interesting
>>
>>19462666
He probably wouldn't. I ate a kilo of the blue tops and all that happened was I got paralyzed for 36 hours and my jaw hurt for a few days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.