[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premonitions last night, never happened before and feeling really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: astro.png (670KB, 2008x1506px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
670KB, 2008x1506px
Last night I couldn't sleep well at all. I constantly woke up every 13 minutes and never really slept in between, just barely.

I got these visions that I'm having a really hard time remembering. I do specifically remember trying to remember what they were as soon as I woke up from my 13 minute intervals but this morning I can't remember I single one, just vague details.

- Exploding plane
- Black flag
- Crack in my backyard

I don't know what to make of this. Something strange is in the air and it's chilling me to the bone.

I also astral projected on wednesday. I haven't done it since I was 12 years old. I don't remember anything except the feeling of leaving my body.

Help.
>>
Do you remember wat was on the flag if anything? Same about the plane and could you explain the crack?

Even if this is fake I wanna see where this goes
>>
>>19463417
I don't remember anything about the flag exceptit was large, like three people needing to hold up open large. It was being draped over something curved.

The plane was white, flying near the ocean surface before it exploded.

The crack was sprawling, and moving around in the ground growing bigger. The sky was really red and orange, ashy?
>>
>>19462512
>I'll bite because of the similarity
Anyway a while back I had a dream trump "died" in a plane crash over the ocean
>>
>>19462512
had a similar experience but in the form of a weird dream.
>was in a house,with huge glass doors and walls ,raining outside it was night
>there was dog sized toads and normal ones
>they were digging and trying to enter the house
>they enter and i tried to run away but there was a lion blocking my way
Lion attacked me then i woke up
>>
>>19463932
So maybe a burial or memorial of a very important figure? Just a crap shoot but a symbolic end of ISIS?

Maybe the malaysian flight or a disaster to come as >>19463932 says

earthquake seems the most likely or maybe a nuclear detonation splitting the ground
>>
>>19464354
Sorry I meant >>19464007
>>
>>19462512
Exploding plane: A terrorist attack of large calibur
Black Flag: Either ISIS invading the world or perhaps a large scale rebellion/civil war
Crack in the backyard: A large natural disaster will effect you or your nation heavily
>>
>>19465602
Damn, I thought this thread was gonna be a waste of time.
>>
>>19465602
replying to myself, the crack is likely yellowstone exploding if there is ash and firey skies.

black flag might be ISSI/ Islam taking over the white house as it has a curved dome.
>>
>>19462512
OP, can you remember which event occurred first? or an order you can remember? or were they all happening at once?
>>
>>19465609
Vatican has a dome too anon.
>>
>>19465638
true, it could be the fall of christianity to islam and essentially an end to western civilization (as can be seen in europe)
>>
>>19465649
Lots of domes though, religious or not.
Hell, it could be a muslim nation putting official support behind isis or similar.
>>
>>19465656
you have a good point.

Mind you it seems more likely with the current political climate that it is ISIS/Islam taking over a western bastion of civilization

On the flip side it could just be that someone is going to meddle in the middle east
>>
>>19465664
They have been getting support already from arab states. Whether government or members of royal houses. So it wouldn't be a stretch to see support get bigger in more ways than one.

As for heading west, it is unfortunate that they've effectively gained so much ground in Europe. I've given up most days, even if I get a smile seeing nationalists/nat socs etc growing.
It may be too little too late.

However, if they for example took over the Vatican, at the very least the Italians would go nuts.
>>
File: shockingly_based.jpg (34KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
shockingly_based.jpg
34KB, 480x440px
>>19462512
AND you don't say WHERE you live. My mind reading crystal is in the rock shop getting "psychically tuned" so I can't read your fucking mind.
>>
>>19465622
OP here, The order was definitely:

1. Plane explosion

2. Black flag

3. Cracks in the earth spreading.

That I know 100% for sure, the order.
>>
>>19465706
Living in Miami.
>>
>>19467159
Do you remember anything at all other than what you've given us especially on the flag?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.