[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ I've got a bit of a problem going on here goes >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0489.jpg (653KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.jpg
653KB, 4032x3024px
hi /x/
I've got a bit of a problem going on
here goes
> be me
> chilling in haus
> suddenly hear something
> notice it comes from upstairs
> hear little cousin's voice
> wtf.jpg
> scared to look
> chill downstairs
> hear another exclamation
> thatsit.ipg
> go upstairs
> hear noises from wardrobe
> look inside
> cousin inside wardrobe
> ask wtf she's on about
> she says she's scared
> why?
> the tv just turned on
> and you didn't do anything
> no
> no?
> no, the tv just TURNED ON
> by itself
> both of us freaked
> Since I was loads older than her, naturally I took the situation calmly
> told her it was probably just a glitch or something
> she goes about not thinking about it
> still freaked out
> mfw for about 30 minutes
what do?
>>
>>19462341
burn the house
>>
Call the police or the church
>>
It's a poltergeist OP but I don't know if there's something you can do about it
>>
Has something happened since then?
>>
>>19462341
she was probably laying on the remote and hit the power button...or do you have cats/dogs? My cat powered the TV TWO times...the first time I was just as scared as you for a moment, then realized the remote was on the couch and the stepped on it
>>
File: b55.gif (2MB, 532x295px) Image search: [Google]
b55.gif
2MB, 532x295px
>>19462341
> suddenly hear something
> notice it comes from upstairs
> hear little cousin's voice
> wtf.jpg
> scared to look
> chill downstairs

so you heard your cousin, who is a little girl, screaming or making some kind of sound which you found scary and puzzling. and you just don't respond in any way? that makes absolutely no sense. what were you scared of? what did you imagine? you weren't concerned that your cousin was in trouble? some kind of medical emergency maybe?
>>
which channel was it on?
>>
>>19462341
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/why-does-my-tv-turn-on-by-itse-147969
>>
>>19462525
You can not CALL the church.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.