[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to hear the /x/planation behind what I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1407700361352.jpg (85KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
1407700361352.jpg
85KB, 553x674px
I'd like to hear the /x/planation behind what I've been noticing a lot more frequently lately.
What do you call it when you're thinking about something very, very hard and then all of a sudden, it happens?
The earliest example I can think of is when I was daydreaming and I saw myself finding this toy I'd lost under my dresser drawer.
And the most recent example would be the other day I had been thinking about how badly I wanted to play a game, but didn't have the money for it. Then, the game was on sale the next day for exactly how much I had available.
>Mfw everytime it happens
>>
File: chaos bullshit.png (715KB, 673x1342px) Image search: [Google]
chaos bullshit.png
715KB, 673x1342px
>>
This happened to me just last night! I ordered a shake from Sonic but when I looked at the menu again I regretted not getting a different flavor, then the girl who took my order came back on the speaker and said they we're all out of the flavor I originally ordered. So weird that I found this!
>>
>>19462039
Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
Synchronicity/law of attraction
>>
selective perception, confirmation bias, all that good shit. whatever inspires you my man, keep riding the wave.
>>
You've mastered "The Secret!"
>>
>>19462039
You already saw it happen, but there's a time lag between your senses, your thoughts and your conscious perception of both your senses and your thoughts. So the phenomenon appears to occur after the thought, but in actuality, it occurred before the thought.
>>
>>19464104
Also this JUST happened to me
Wtf man
>>
>>19462039
The first one, your just remembering something subconsciously. You may have seen it out of the corner of your eye, or even been aware of where it fell. It wasn't important so your brain moved on. The second is just good luck. When you dream an entire situation, details intact, years before it happens, you'll be where some of us are.
>>
The brain is far more aware of what's goi g on around us, than we know or are aware of. For instance, your brain knows exactly how many seconds it takes for you to put your shoes on. Any lag, you become aware on an unconscious level, that your taking too long. It's all about numbers.
>>
Understanding the way chaos moves, is far more subconscious than is believed. You have to move towards a goal, with premonition.
>>
File: IMG_4370.jpg (34KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.jpg
34KB, 564x423px
>>19464141
But without real experience, and non binary communication, you won't grow. Cannot progress.
>>
>>19464158
I find that the world pushes me towards action and rewards participating in the world around me with the things I'm looking for. I don't know why it works like that, but my breakthroughs always happen when I'm doing something menial on the side in my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.