[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, so I attempted a form of ritual magick for the firsf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0356.png (439KB, 869x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.png
439KB, 869x1104px
Hey /x/,
so I attempted a form of ritual magick for the firsf time. Not really because I believe in it but more out of curiosity. It was almost exhilarating, I had a
hard time slowing my heart rate. I feel compelled to try it again,

Am I trapped?
>>
File: impressed clown.gif (704KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
impressed clown.gif
704KB, 320x240px
you did the ritual of placebo adrenaline
>>
>>19460979
yea basically woops
>>
It's fairly normal. Just be sure you're banishing all the energies you're invoking, etc etc. Otherwise you're going to end up with a lot of sleepless nights and weird shit happening in your life
>>
>>19460972
That's just the energy rushing through you bud, but you can get that doing even the simplest spells, you don't need a while ritual set up.
>>
>>19460972
Ah yeah op, that lovely warm magnetic feel. Keep going if you dare.
>>
>>19460972
Tell us what happened
>>
OP here,
not much paranormal shit went down, but I did notice one strange thing. The candle pointed to the north burned much faster than the rest, like it had burned all the way down to nothing within 10 minutes. The rest had barely burned half way. Does this mean something, or was it just a shitty candle?
>>
File: P0N.jpg (56KB, 469x608px) Image search: [Google]
P0N.jpg
56KB, 469x608px
>>19460972

No more trapped than you are exercising or reading books. Just another thing that can be done to better yourself. My general advice is to do the following every day if you really want to be all that you can be (#Army).

>lesser invoking ritual of the pentagram when you wake up (greater, once you're well experienced and you wanna go over power level 9000)
>lesser invoking ritual of the hexagram when you wake up (greater, once you're well experienced and you wanna go over power level 9000)
>lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram before bed (greater, once you're well experienced and you wanna go over power level 9000)
>lesser banishing ritual of the hexagram before bed (greater, once you're well experienced and you wanna go over power level 9000)
>15 - 60 minutes of yoga or qigong (15 minute sessions minimum if you really want to reap the benefits of it, multiple sessions or a single one if that's all you can fit, personally I like doing it first thing of the morning to get my motor running) Suggested qigong sets: Dragon & Tiger/Eight Pieces of Brocade/Five Animals Play/Iron Wire
>30 - 90 minutes zazen meditation (uninterrupted, just do what you can do, I suggest doing before bedtime rituals)

Optionals:

>liber resh vel helios 4x day (dawn, noon, dusk, midnight)
>rose cross ritual (first and last ritual of the day)
>bornless (before pentagrams/hexagrams, but after rose cross in morning)
>middle pillar (following resh, 4x day)
>15 - 30 minutes reading a book or practicing a skill you're not familiar with/proficient at

Combine these things with a balanced, healthy diet and regular exercise if you want to feel like an entirely new person. After about 3 months of continuous effort is when you'll start srsly noticing how swole you are.
>>
>>19462619
thanks so much anon
>>
>>19460972
You cant enter heaven anymore..
>>
>>19462619
>morning invoke
>hexagram outside of specific rituals
I'd like to hear your reasoning for this, that's a wild fucking ride to go on that really fucks up any kind of yoga
>>
>>19464106

You realize the hexagram ritual is about solar/planetary powers as they relate to the elements, yes? Equilibrium and harmony is the reason; Mirroring the movements of Heaven and of Earth, macrocosm and microcosm -- We absorb throughout the course of the day, we process, repair, and prepare for the next cycle at night. In short, it's running maintenance programs/installing preventative measures to optimize the users system to a peak performance state, a state from before the system was crippled with turbo AIDS and god knows what else via factory installed bloatware/hapless interactions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.