[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are curses real? If a person hates someone very much and basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 666.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
Are curses real?

If a person hates someone very much and basically constantly wishes bad stuff to happen to him ... does the negativity affect that person?

People often pray for other people, but does the opposite work as well?
>>
>Are curses real?
yep
>If a person hates someone very much and basically constantly wishes bad stuff to happen to him ... does the negativity affect that person?
"Hatred is like a liquid that does more damage to the vessel that contains it than whatever it is poured on."
Besides most people with petty grudges are too stupid to manage curse dickery.
>>
>>19460912
Nah that's just a myth.

Hatred is my armor. Without I would be defenseless.
>>
No, just think about it. How can thought effect the physical world? Thinking about hurting somebody will never actually do anything unless you act on your desires.
>>
>>19460912
Also I wasn't fucking talking about petty grudges.

I mean literally hardcore betrayal where someone who was supposed to be your ally takes away everything you have. Literally Judas tier behavior. Not a petty grudge.
>>
File: smug hitler.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
smug hitler.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>19460916
>How can thought effect the physical world?
how do you move your arms?
does it happen automatically without you thinking?
Is there even a world other than the physical? Probably not. Those science types have it all figured out.
>>
Don't think so. I often wish for bad stuff to some people, but nothing happens. It harms you instead
>>
>>19460926
>It harms you instead
Literally how?
>>
>>19460919
you sound like some edgy 14 year old kid who just hates his mom cause she didn't let him get that sick tattoo of sonic the hedgehog smoking weed

learn why you hate and grow from it, hate only festers inside of you and rots you, you child
>>
>>19460915
Devil tricked ya pal.
>>
>>19460938
I meant that as having bad thoughts turns you into a dettached monster. I've never casted a spell over someone, nor wished for something specific to happen. I just hate strongly
>>
>>19460916

>How can thought effect the physical world
>Anon is either sitting in a chair, in a house, on a computer, on a bed, anon is literally surrounded by a physical world that was conjured through thought

Everything starts in the mind
>>
>>19461020
Not him but of course it starts in the mind. To bring the furniture into what it is physically though, the trees had to grow, the wood needed to be harvested and put together, the sheets needed to be grown, spun, sewn into sheets etc
>>
>>19460957
You are simply projecting faggot

You think it's just a petty grudge because that's all you have been ever acquainted with. You sheltered little faggot where never close to people capable of real evil, because you would shit your pants and psychopathy probably doesn't run in your family so just stfu
>>
>>19460905
Probably. My moms a sadistic ex middle school gym coach; she seems like the kind of cunt that would do that to people.
>>
>>19461095
Not>>19460957
But seriously, you have to be 18 to be on here. GTFO kid. No one like your edgy shit.
>>
>>19461143
You are the fucking kid. You never had something so precious taken away from you which would justify being that hateful, even as an adult.

Dictators and mass murders didn't just appear out of thin air faggot. They too have their sinister histories. And no this is not what I am advocating. They are still faggots. But there is nothing wrong with being hateful without acting upon it.

God damn fucking memers with their stupid buzzwords I swear.
>>
>>19460973
Do you think people should not hate?
>>
>>19460905

I often wonder about this. Some truly horrible things have happened to me in this life. For example, somebody murdered my dog. On a couple of occassions I have tried returning the evil right to its source.

Both of the times it went back to my sister, which puzzled me. She was far away from all of these things. She is not remotely an occultist, as far as,I know.

My sister is a very mean spirited hateful person. The only way that I can imagine that she might have caused these things, is by continuously holding a grudge against me.
>>
>>19461155
Relying on hate will only punish you in the end. It will be its own punishment.

>>19461189
Not him, but yes I think that.
>>
>>19461255
fuck you for stealing my dubs by one second
>>
>>19461155
lmao oh my god for real there's no way you aren't either like 12 or have some serious mental issues to sort out first, you're so angry and defensive it's cringey
>>
>>19460905
>>
>>19460905
I experienced a curse, but from above.

>>19462226

I don't know if that applies to situations intended by you. But sins can cause a curse.
>>
i need to know if they are real
guys
>>
Sometimes I wonder if the advanced aging that politicians seem to exhibit is the result of all of that concentrated hatred that gets aimed at them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.