[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.tvn.cl/programas/muybuen osdias/destacados/impact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Rapture.jpg (171KB, 984x549px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture.jpg
171KB, 984x549px
http://www.tvn.cl/programas/muybuenosdias/destacados/impacto-por-misterioso-estruendo-que-se-sintio-en-la-araucania--2479048
Hold me /X/ !
>>
Sorry I don't speak taco
>>
>>19458758
The only "rapture" will be the ascension that takes place on the 21st
>>
The article sent through google translate,

"A loud rumble, similar to that of an explosion, was felt in different communes of La Araucanía in the hours of this morning. Some speak of meteorite and others of the little-known phenomenon called Cielomoto.

After 8:30 in the morning, the inhabitants of La Araucanía began talking on social networks about the loud rumble they felt. Most described them as a loud explosion, which in previous minutes would have disrupted some pets.

The strong rumble was felt strongly and caused impact in La Araucanía and, although it is spoken of a possible meteorite or the phenomenon called cielomoto, the authorities have not delivered any official information.

According to geologist Christian Salazar, a Cielomoto means: "Earthquake lights (...) are literally unusual aeroluminal phenomena, similar to the appearance of a boreal aureole (...) Usually when talking about cielomoto, it is because they are associated with Areas with high tectonic stress, bone of seismic activity or volcanic eruptions ".

Regarding tectonic activity or volcanic eruptions related to a cielomoto, Christian explained that: "they usually appear during the seismic event or the volcanic event, but there are also cases that have occurred previous days".

This strong noise was also related to the fall of a meteorite. "The meteorite when it enters the atmosphere also generates a clash of light, which is very common, but we would have to be finding the evidence," Christian explained.

For the geologist, the strong explosion recorded this morning in La Araucanía would be closer to having its origin in a meteorite, than in a cielomoto. Nevertheless, the images that allow to establish a definitive answer are still investigated."
>>
>>19459031 here

"Cielomoto" Translates roughly to "Sky Motorcycle", or "Sky Engine". Probably like an onomatopoeia, an engine sound from the sky. The closest thing I could find about this were skyquakes, which are another issue.
>>
File: 1490322505964.png (582KB, 666x668px) Image search: [Google]
1490322505964.png
582KB, 666x668px
>>19459031
It begins...
>>
>>19458758
I dont get it, its not loading
>>
>>19459058
Basically, shit go boom.
>>
>>19458758
There haven't been any earthquakes so this could be anything, but earthquake lights.
>>
>>19459042

They meant that. "Moto" from "Terremoto" which means "quake"
>>
File: 1499809878124.jpg (2KB, 124x81px) Image search: [Google]
1499809878124.jpg
2KB, 124x81px
>>19458940
>21st
nigger, (you), don't know that the rapture happens after the last trump? (7th trumpet), after the sign of the Son of Man? (sept 23rd) you don't know that?
boy howdy, are you unprepared, get oil for your lamps, the Groom comes and you brides are unprepared.
>>
>>19458940
No one knows when rapture will come.
>>
>>19459096
Not the 23rd
>>
im from chile,thats was just a sound and a little earthquake,the sound is produced for the movement of the testonic plates;its nothing paranormal,and the canal,tvn, is very sensationalist
>>
>>19459096
>>19459117
>Implying Christianity
>>
>>19459207
No weon you got it all wrong, there's no tectonic plates, the earth it's flat and NASA it's lying to us.
>>
swamp gas. move along, people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.