[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are elves real? Is it possible to befriend them? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Are elves real?
Is it possible to befriend them?

I've been having recurring dreams about them
>>
my broner for that picture is very real.
>>
i gotta recurring dream for you right now pal, and i don't think you're going to like it. Yeah elves are real baby.... oh yeah.....
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (130KB, 595x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
130KB, 595x1024px
They were
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (31KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
31KB, 184x184px
Yeah dog in one of my most realistic dreams I went to thought-form elf city that lay to the west of my town.

This dream was very vivid and full of divine, spectacular truths.

Quantum physics has taught us that the act of observing actually changes that which is observed.

These beings were able to harness this effect somehow and amplify it.

I remember walking up to a digital screen of some sort and seeing a picture on it. It was interesting, so I looked down at my notebook to record the details.
When I looked back up, the picture was totally different! But it was still interesting so I looked down at my notebook again because I wanted to capture it.
When I looked back up, the scene of the moment was gone. Eternally gone.
Okay, so like a good autist I realized I had to memorize as many details as possible on the screen before looking down again.
I looked at a new scene. My brain distinguished a handful of details. Like 4 or 5 "things," and then it was overexerted. Much to my surprise, no matter how man shapes or things my brain distinguished, I could never capture the picture in its entirety!
Like a fractal, there was always a new set of "things" created on the periphery of my vision. Self generated forms, with potential for infinite complexity. It was always one step ahead of me. Perhaps eternally.
This blew me away right then and there, and when I looked at the screen again, I saw in huge, magnificent glowing letters:
I, GOD, WANT TO CREATE.
>>
File: IMG_2456.jpg (17KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
17KB, 300x190px
Then I met a dainty blue elf girl.
She was blue. With pointy ears.

Fair complexioned, she looked about 16 years old.
I asked her how old she was.
She said she was 26.
I was shocked. I was 20 at the time and I looked so much older than her.

She told me "I was told there would be a poisoned boy in the area."
I stood up taller and said "That is me. I grew up poisoned, but I stopped all of that about 2 years ago."
This was a half truth. I had indulged freely in various vices for certain spans during that time period.

It was as if my half-lie gave off a frequency that repulsed her.
She saw through it immediately, and she turned away from me as if I hurt her just by the way I was speaking.
It gave me the impression that these people live a very fine, ethereal sort of existence.

Then her boyfriend showed up and she hugged him. I looked away to be polite, and then when I looked back at them again, they had both completely changed, just like the picture had. Their old selves were gone, and they were now different beings from when I had first observed them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.