[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Tribulations start RIGHT NOW, you're left behind, 1/3rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cry.jpg (48KB, 960x499px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
48KB, 960x499px
The Tribulations start RIGHT NOW, you're left behind, 1/3rd of the human race is gonna be rekt, how hard do you think it would be to make it through this time?

Would being a skilled outdoors man/ hunter help if I decided to bug out and hide in the mountains?

I know I would probably never be raptured so whats the reward for making it through and repenting?
>>
Assuming you're going by the same model I'm familiar with, it'd be over in 7 years anyway.
>>
>>19457147
Well am I flat out fucked an dammed to the lake or is there a chance
>>
>>19457151
You would have a chance
>>
>>19457155
Alright cool, had a dream about 4 months ago, heard a weird voice where I was like awake and rational but someone was standing at the end of my bed, I could see the outline but out of the bottom of my eyes, not completely in my field of view, it was saying I must repent, I couldnt move at all or wake up. It was a deeper type of voice
>>
>>19457161
It was pretty scary too, like deep to your bones fear.
Woke up sweating like 10 minutes later
>>
>>19457161
I had a somewhat similar experience about a week ago. My bedroom window overlooks some arborvitaes outback. Well, I awoke early one morning before my alarm went off and I looked at the arborvitaes and saw a perfect outline of Jesus' face staring at me. It looked as if his shadow was casted onto the arborvitaes. His face was so vivid and detailed. Anyway, he looks at me for a bit and then gives me a subtle nod and then I go back to sleep. I've never experienced anything like that before.
>>
>>19457142
You have a chance only if you're Jewish. Revelations say they get a second chance.
>>
File: 1491171716067.png (683KB, 871x570px) Image search: [Google]
1491171716067.png
683KB, 871x570px
>right now
lol the apocalypse has been happening since 2007 if you listen to /x/
>>
>>19457161
Sounds like sleep paralysis
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.