[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rapture is coming. How can I be a Paladin? Or some other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The Rapture is coming.

How can I be a Paladin? Or some other type of Holy fighter?
>>
Do you just not understand what the concept of The Rapture is?
>>
>>19457059
Yes buddy if you believe in Christ as your savior you aren't gonna be here for the Rapture. If you don't then you can't be a "holy* fighter. If you wanna abandon Christ and take eternal damnation for a few days of absolute terror in which you can larp as some sort of fighter you can do that. I'd recommend against it.
>>
>>19457059
After the rapture and during The Tribulation people will have yet another chance to become saved. NOWHERE in the bible does it say people CAN'T be saved after the rapture. Though it's commonly believed that people who turn to Christianity post-rapture will be hunted down and killed like the Jews were only on a greater scale. From what I've read it seems that all the badass Archangels live in Heaven, but God has often worked through ordinary men in the Bible. Take a look at Samson, he was a tough fucker.
>>
>>19458019
Muh christ.
Everyone is going to hell. Deal with it. You really think its that easy ? Believing in christ demans no real sacrifice.
>>
>>19458059
he WAS the sacrifice you dolt. that doesnt mean we have no part in our own salvation though, sincere effort of righteousness must be made.

also read the parable of the slaves who were left gold pieces by their master. we have within ourselves the tools and will we need for salvation. god gave us the ability. simply waiting for our master to return without making use of the abilities he gave every human to forge their own righteous path is a sin.
>>
>>19458092
The most faithful of the christian religion calls other people dolts. I dont need a religion where the followers are people like you.
>>
Why do you think the banana plant is (claimed to ne) going extinct? Because they say its lack of diversity is a curse when really it is the most holy fruit. They say its a herb which is yet another stage of cointelpro gaslighting to make you doubt the physical world and seek the (satanic) spirit realm (kek) and esoteric nonsense (magic). Satans greatest trick is making the laws of the bible milk. You gotta skim it to see the bottom.
The troth of truth was filled by god and anyone that follows his laws is saved. Its science, not mumbo jumbo (which they spread to confuse).
>>
You already are.
>>
>>19457059
you just started this thread because the rapture episode of american dad is on faggot
>>
jebus kriest of Nazareth has my back, the only Jew I liked.
>>
>>19460059
that was a really good episode
>>
We exist as carnivorous murderous mammals living on an enormous exploding ball of molten rock which orbits a gigantic ball of ultra-hot fire floating in an endless black lethal void.

Make no mistake. THIS is hell.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (32KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
32KB, 490x497px
>>19460459
>>
>>19460468
When you define what we actually are it's pretty profound.
>>
>>19460459
Omnivorous you faggot.
>>
Jesus is a trap, like the rest of religions, the trick is that there is no trick, you must believe in the god above god and hope that you're given gnosis.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.