[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya /x/. I've never really posted here before, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: history-clip-art-eTMoMRqTn.gif (13KB, 302x317px) Image search: [Google]
history-clip-art-eTMoMRqTn.gif
13KB, 302x317px
Heya /x/.

I've never really posted here before, and I USED to lurk here a lot, but I've been thinking about this really strange thought I had recently and I wanna see what you guys think.
It's simple: Is history even real? Like, before our lives and everyone we know to be alive? Like, what if it's all fake bullshit planted by Illuminati or Aliens or whatever, and old people are just brainwashed?

I'm also really stoned, so pardon if this makes no sense.
>Tl;dr- is history even real?
>>
Nah
>>
>>19457033
i mean, a lot of it is fake bullshit—e.g. americans think that the Vietnam War was about the U.S. defending South Vietnam from North Vietnamese communism, and are 100% ignorant of the fact that the U.S. backed the coup that sacked the democratically elected leader of South Vietnam and killed anyone who dissented

other things—like the fact that lightbulbs were invented—are most probably legit
>>
You know the quote...
>History is written by the Victorious.
>>
>>19457033
History is real but it is highly distorted to fit the current agenda. Much of it is also kept hidden such as the origin of humanity and the races. Human history stretches farther back than modern science estimates and the ancients knew a lot more about nature than we do today. Our instruments may have allowed us to observe more but our knowledge is shallow. We don't know the answer to fundamental questions. The ancients knew these fundamentals and their technology would look like magic to us.
>>
Everything we know from before March 10th, 1900 is second hand.
>>
>>19457033
oh my god OP...how dumb are you? You're inside a simulation...inside a simuation....IN-SI-HI-DE...another giant simulation!

You never left this Shoneys if you will!
>>
>>19458505
Why that exact date?
>>
>>19458523
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Brown
>>
No, it just feels that way. We're facing a spiritual overhaul and a scientific paradigm shift at the same time and it's leaving a lot of us not knowing what to think. In a way, Rick and Morty is the hell the modern mind lives in. An infinite continuum of arbitrarily determined timelines of utter Chaos.

Trust when I say it's an issue of perspective.

This is also what we get when absolute empiricism goes too far. You can only prove so much, and an undisciplined mind looking only for the provable will overlook half his existence.

It's easy to believe in non-reality when your science and your religion both stopped checking in with reality decades ago.
>>
File: zoidberg.png (18KB, 548x420px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.png
18KB, 548x420px
>>19458328
In b4..
Awwwwww :(
>>
>>19457033
Read Anatoly Fomenko's books, they're free on archive.org. Everything until the mid 1600s is horseshit.
>>
>>19457033
You know that game you used to play in school once in a while, called like train car, or telephone or something.
You'd tell one kid something, then they'd tell the next, and the next would tell the next, and so on.
The brown fox runs along the river turns into pick me up some milk at the store, please.
That's history.
Unless it's a literal, first hand, written text, and who can even tell what's what anymore, it's just a jumbled mess people have told other people forever.
>>
>>19457033
>Like, before our lives and everyone we know to be alive? Like,
I stopped reading at the 2nd "like".

If you can't write 3 sentences without saying 'like' then you're a retard and I have no time for for you.
>>
>>19457033
>is history even real?

You should donate your brain to science. Dope has made you more than stupid. You have taken it to uncharted territory.
>>
>>19457033
There's a chance that all of history it's faked, but that depends on how much faith you have on human testimony.
>>
>>19460655
Formenko's works are pseudoscience. Too much Russian radiation and bad drugs during his lifetime. Mathematicians think they have everything figured out. He is just an old fool.
>>
File: anachronism.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
anachronism.gif
3MB, 480x270px
1984 doublethink is real.
farenheity 451 style book burning is real.
scrubbing stuff the big govt doesn't want to teach kiddos is real.
>thomas jefferson had SLAVES can't talk about him ever again
But yeah the illuminati hates facts so they just want to spew misinformation into their education system.
Illuminati ain't shit though
>>
>>19460852
Fomenko is some of the best researched work in the historical canon. Perhaps you've not read it.
>Also a literally scientific approach to history
>>
>>19460846
"History is a bunch of agreed upon lies."

~Napoleon Bonaparte

I think I'll trust his opinion, given his position he probably knew more things than I ever will.
>>
What we think about prehistory is all lies, and there are some truths about recorded history, but thanks to Howard Zinn and people like him throughout the past, we have diverging accounts and corrupt info about a great number of important events.
>>
>>19457033
I don't know senpai. They know some things, but they only guess about a lot of shit. Beyond very recent history we have almost no idea what actually went down, it's all just overconfident theories. God only knows what's buried under the oceans.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.