[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I've been clinically depressed for the past 6 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1500948357104.png (576KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500948357104.png
576KB, 853x480px
Hi /x/,

I've been clinically depressed for the past 6 years. Recently, it's only gotten worse. I don't want to live any more. Would it be worth it summon some shit to use me as a vessel? I might as well. Ouija or something? Idk how this works
>>
File: 1502506728652.jpg (88KB, 489x557px) Image search: [Google]
1502506728652.jpg
88KB, 489x557px
I don't want to live, but I don't want to kill myself. Should I be looking into summoning runes, sacrifices, etc? what benefits am I looking at
>>
>>19456083
Start boxing, muay thai or bjj
>>
>>19456135
I play club rugby right now and I played lacrosse and football for a really long time. I would fight, but I have no motivation to do so.
>>
>>19456083
Go outside and exercise. It is one of the leading causes of depression. The Brain assumes over a long time it needs less and less oxygen as it stabilizes from constant movement. This is what causes that depression.
>>
>>19456083
Are you depressed about anything?

As for anything else, just go do some shit. Your brain wants to be used.
>>
>>19456083
>inordinately attracted to suicidal people
How unfortunate...
>>
Fix your diet, start lifting/cardio/whatever, get some vitamin D. Clean your room and sort yourself out, friend. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>19456083
If you're feeling that bad, you should look into getting some professional help. It's not a quick fix, and will take some work, but its definitely worth it if you're tired of feeling this way.

I'm still working my way through my depression issues with help from a very good psychologist.

If you're interested in trying it, look online for reviews in your area for a psychologist. You may need to go to a few before you find one that you have a good rapport with. Also, don't trust anyone who's first answer to your problem is medication. Meds may be necessary at a certain point, but not as the default answer.
>>
>>19456083

Hey man, used to have chronic depression for well over a decade, now I just get a bad bout of it about once or twice a year for a few days. Just recently came out of a bad week of it, worst in ages, was just about to go to the doctor before it finally cleared.

It sucks. I'm sorry man.

Here's what I will tell you though: nothing spiritual will help.

Sometimes it's diet. You can cut all sugars and most of your carbs (definitely no bread), stick with veggies and protein as much as possible, and sometimes that helps.

Sometimes it's something just stuck inside of you. Go to /b/ and freak out on them. It helps and they've got it coming. Honestly, just venting without any restraint at all in a save setting like that can sometimes exorcise the thing.

But you know... Sometimes you just need a month on Prozac. I spent a year on Lithium way back in the day and it pulled me out of the worst of it, helped me climb up to "numb" and start being functional again.

I can't blame you AT ALL for being here looking for a solution. It's exactly how I feel when it gets bad - you'll try anything.

But try an all-fruit diet or get some meds or something first.

Best of luck and good vibes to ya man. Hang in there.
>>
>>19456150
Fighting becomes your motivation to fight. There's honestly nothing better in life. There just you and the other dude in the ring. No excuses, no bullshit. Either you're better or he's better. It's one of the few pure things left in life.
>>
File: 1445662971017.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445662971017.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Why has everyone gotten so depressed lately? I spent my entire life with zero issues and within the past few months I, for seemingly no reason, can hardly function. I have panic attacks constantly, I want to commit suicide every day, nothing brings me joy, and all I want is to see the world end. It seems everyone around me has fallen into the same rut. Diet, exercise, and medication is NOT helping either.
>>
>>19456083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_392690&feature=iv&src_vid=iLgieQXQnDU&v=4dpRPTwsKJs
>>
>>19456083
Bipolar here. Have to deal with it sometimes. Let it become strength.
>>
>>19456866
increased demonic activity on the battlefield

im depressed too
>>
File: 1499323115394.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1499323115394.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>19456907
>>
File: IMG_2644.jpg (72KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2644.jpg
72KB, 640x400px
>>19456083
Try this, Anon.
>>
>>19456083
It's very rare for anyone/anything to want to inhabit a human body. It can happen but I wouldn't count on it, plus I have no idea how you could pull that off.

Go see a psychologist OP. It's a hell of a lot easier to work your way out of your depression than to live with it.
>>
>>19456083
>has a shittyboring life
>turns to the supernatural
And this is, ladies and gentlemen, how religion was born
>>
>>19456083
i've done this before

i'm not suicidal but i have a real good relationship with ghosts/spirits/demons whatever you wanna call them.

One week things were bad around me, I really didn't wanna be around and they suggested i could be possessed by one of them for a while and kinda skip the bad times until they got better. I did a lot of thinking, maybe the situation wasn't as bad as i was imagining but also i wanted to test this out to see if i even could. What if someday in the far future life is even more miserable and i need to skip out a day or so.

So i did it. They took care of everything for about three days. They didn't hurt me or anyone i knew. They proved i could trust them, but the only scary thing is that when they had absolute control I was simply gone. Not in heaven or some kind of dream, just not there.

Like people who don't see bright lights or their family when they have a near death.

Anyway it's possible, and I kinda encourage it. If you don't want to live, there are plenty of things out there that you could give a hand to by giving them your body. They're not as bad as people make them out to be. Just fine the right couple of ones you can trust.

The only advice: they all lie. Even the good ones lie. I don't think they really know how to answer without manipulating you. Even if they like you and only intend good things. You have to trust them even though they cant, wont, and don't even understand the concept of true and false.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.