[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly in tears writing this up. I've felt completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

I'm nearly in tears writing this up. I've felt completely sick to my stomach the past few days.
About half a year ago, I decided I was sick of being a pathetic, lonely virgin. I started heavily researching into tulpas and it seemed too good to be true! The ideal female doesn't exist for me, so I'll make her. I started creating Samantha as soon as I had the process all figured out. She came out perfect, I was the happiest I've ever been when I first layed eyes on her.
She was beautiful. Angelic, glowing skin, gorgeous flowing brunette hair, petite, shorter than me (only 5'10), etc etc. You get it.
We hit it off right away, and needless to say, I'm not a virgin anymore thanks to her. She was the love of my life until recently.
I was amazed at the newfound power I had, the ability to create another person to keep me company. Shortly after creating Samantha, I created Chad. He was made to be my best friend, and he filled that purpose until just last week.
I want to puke typing this. I walked in on him and Samantha in MY bed. I don't know what I'm going to do, what can I do.
Please help.
>>
File: 1501811052814.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501811052814.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>19455602
Turn Chad into a girl and fuck him in front of Samantha.
>>
I believe in tulpas, but what the hell did you expect? You did it to yourself. You don't need a best friend when you have a love companion.

Second, you're still a virgin, dummy. Tulpas don't count. Only real flesh counts.

Third, every time you make a tulpa your age for the sole purpose of sex, she turns on you once she sees the truth. This time make a sweet tulpa child and raise her. But don't have sex with her, or you'll be a convicted child tulpa molester.
>>
Someone can redpill me in that Tulpa shit?
>>
>>19455602
I rate this op 10/larp
>>
Tulpas exist entirely inside your head, you can't lose your virginity to won

Get basic facts right
>>
>>19455664
This is true.
Am professional tulpa designer.
>>
>>19455615
>This, then turn Samantha into a guy, drug her, and have her fuck Chad. Double team that shit.
>>
why OP
>>
Chad does it again.

Oh, Chad.
>>
File: dreamdaddyemoji.png (33KB, 173x173px) Image search: [Google]
dreamdaddyemoji.png
33KB, 173x173px
>>
File: 1485292576841.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485292576841.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
I still don't get what a tulpa is. So is a tulpa literally just an imaginary friend that you make up in your mind or what? Pls explain
>>
File: asukatulpa.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
asukatulpa.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
>>19455968
everything you need to know.
>>
File: 1490812422606.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490812422606.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>19455975
I can't tell if this is real, LARPing, or schizophrenia
>>
>>19456016
Why not all three?
>>
>>19456016

bro it ended with chad this is just a funny post
>>
>>19455639
Imaginary friends.
>>
How would you post this without them noticing? They are a figment of imagination. If anything, OP was so afraid of them cucking him it happened.
>>
>>19455615
This desu.
>>
>>19455624
" But don't have sex with her, or you'll be a convicted child tulpa molester."

Only on /x/.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.