[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone her have a cat put a curse on them? I think a neighborhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 23678-cat-evil-skittles[1].jpg (273KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
23678-cat-evil-skittles[1].jpg
273KB, 2592x1944px
Has anyone her have a cat put a curse on them? I think a neighborhood cat that I hate put a curse on me and my dog. How do I get rid of it? Can I get revenge?
>>
>>19454680
The cat is merely an avatar of the malevolent force tasked with opressing you. Destroying the cat will sevenfold the curse. Unpleasant feelings towards the cat strengthen the curse and your suffering. You can do nothing, you are weak.
>>
>>19454680
Feed that cat with rat poison, the curse will leave.
>>
File: Oh..jpg (771KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Oh..jpg
771KB, 1280x1667px
Beat the fuck out of it.
You know how you deal with people who fuck with you? Beat the fuck out of them.
Obviously, this cat has the intellect to place curses and make you this paranoid you talk to randoms on 4chan.
Looks like you need to teach it a lesson, you delusional fuck.
>>
>>19454900
BAST NOT FOLLOW HIS ADVICE. BETTER STOP HATING THE FELINE.
>>
>>19454680
Cats are just snooty, curious predators. If befriended, they are smart enough to be super chill pals. Doubt its cursing anyone except a few slow moving birds.

>>19455465
You sir, are clever. I like it.
>>
>>19454694
is the cat typing this?
>>
>>19454900
>>19454830
op hope youre reading please dont hurt the cat
>>
>>19454680
paranoid fucker
>>
>>19454680
OP I think you may have schizophrenia. Please don't hurt the cat. Curses and magic are not real and cats aren't magical.
>>
>>19457972
Saying this to a schizo is like saying "OP, I am a disinfo agent sent to cover the cat's tracks. The cat is a highly magical being; please go torture it and take it's pot of gold."
>>
>>19458083
I died laughing at this. but pls dont hurt the cat op :(
>>
>>19454680
Have you ever read 'tthe black cat' by poe?

Magick: A curse is a blessig and a blessing is a curse. Learn your lesson or remain cursed. Retaliation only leads further down the rabbit hole to madness and eventual death.

Religion: put faith in a priest from your bloodline's primary religion.

Science: youre schizo. See a psychologist and they will remove the insanity that the cat and its algorythmic sociology that defines the "curse."
>>
>>19458091
>>19458083
>>19457972
>>19454680
Seriously, though, don't hurt the cat. I'll tackle this from OP's perspective

>Curses can potentially be real and effective; cats are long believed to have some sort of ability to channel energy
>If the cat is not the source of the curse, it may be metaphysical energy attached to the cat

From this angle (and your beliefs on curses) we have a couple angles of attack
>Appease either the cat or spirit in order to 'lift the curse' (I would choose this)
>Counter-curse, ward, or otherwise negate the cat's power. This can range from magic of your own to something more grounded, like removing your belief of the cats power

I would stay away from the cat and not walk the dog through it's turf. If you must, bring a small gift. Gaze upon the cat and slowly close your eyes when it meets you. Think about being on equal ground as the cat rather than fearing or hating it. Nicely ask for the curse to be lifted or for the cat to not affect you with it's energy. A curse is no different than a blessing; it's possible the cat may not mean harm but you interpret it as such. Bring your thoughts about the cat into equilibrium and stop thinking of it as a problem (No revenge, stop trying to 'get rid of it'. Pushing against something makes it push back).

Try your own rituals to remove the cat's energy from yours, and replace it with your intent for positive energy or boons from your source of choice. If you believe a cat has cursed you, I'm sure you can figure this out on your own.

Cats are cool dudes, but they hold grudges and won't hesitate to fuck with you. Obviously you're letting yourself get played with like a cat plays with it's food. It doesn't mean harm, it just wants to play.
>>
Just because you have bad luck doesn't mean some feline cursed you. Correlation not causation.
>>
I’m pretty sure cats curse people and that I’ve been cursed by them lots of times.

For instance, as a kid we once had a cat that learned that the screen door rattled if he pushed on it. He used that as a way to tell us that he was at the door and wanted in.

If we came to the door relatively quickly, like within the first 3 or 4 times he rattled the door, he’d prance in, tail straight up and head held high and give a sort of “mroww-ow” almost as if to say ‘thank you’.

But if we were tardy in getting to the door (say the next commercial on TV wasn’t for 15 minutes) then the rattling of the door got louder and louder until it became a banging. It sounded like he must have been backing off and taking a run at it. Sometimes he did actually climb the door to look in through a skylight over top and then we had a heck of a time getting him down.

Anyway, in those times that we took too long to open the door, when he came in his head would be lowered and his tail would be horizontal instead of vertical. He didn’t prance with the same lift to his step and he vocalized a sort of “urrrrrrr” sound like he was swearing under his breath.

Without fail the days we took too long to open the door something bad would happen to us. for instance, When I was fifteen, my dad was diagnosed with an incredibly rare genetic disease. I'll never forget the phone call from the Mayo Clinic because my brother and I were waiting in the living room while my mom and dad cried as they talked to the doctors. There is no cure, no treatments. There is no genetic testing to see if my brother and I carry the gene or have the disease ourselves.

I've watched my dad slowly waste away for the last 10 years and every day I'm terrified that I'm going to die just like this. and that's why i don't have a cat anymore

OP, you need to get rid of the cat
>>
>>19458138
>the mayo clinic

pls, dont listen to this giantic faggot op leave that fucking cat alone, call animal control if you dont want it near but dont hurt the cat
>>
File: egyptian-cat-statues_0[1].jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
egyptian-cat-statues_0[1].jpg
87KB, 600x600px
You might wanna get a black cat, like pic related. They're supposed to ward off evil. i think this is the best alternative if you don't want to kill the cat
>>
>>19454830
I will feed your mother with rat food
>>
>>19454900
Wow you are sooo brave
>>
>>19454680
What kind of retard ate you?
>>
>>19454680
Your first problem is in thinking that it's actually a cat. More than likely it is a high priestess in her familiar form. Your best and safest bet is just leaving her be and not antagonize her any further. Tell your dog to knock his shit off too. He's probably the one that started it all. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>19458619
good thinking, anon, I never thought about this possibility
>>
>>19454680
To get revenge on a cat for cursing you you will need to put a curse on his owner who will then incidentally transfer the curse to the cat you wish revenge on. DO NOT TRY TO PUT A CURSE ON THE CAT THAT CURSED YOU IT WILL NOT END WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19454680
grab it by the neck with one hand and pound its skull with your other until it stops moving. This is a sign that the curse has been lifted.
>>
>>19458757
don't listen to this, fag.
please don't hurt the cat, OP
>>
>>19454680
You know what you have to do op....make the dog watch
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.