[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Whitley Strieber. How full of shit is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Let's talk about Whitley Strieber. How full of shit is he? I just got done watching Communion last night (weird, not that good, not even that scary) and have a rikindled interest in reading the book again. I had read it long ago and a few years ago picked it back up and was instantly turned off by how obviously bullshit it was (he couldn't decide whether he wanted to write a horror novel or a novel about the positive message that the aliens have).

While we're at it... does anybody have an epub or mobi file of the original book? All I can find is a PDF and I'm not going to give this cuck money.
>>
>>19454132
I heard him on higher side chats recently and it was REALLY sad. He truly believes he can speak with his dead wife.
Used to think he was faking for the fame, now I think he actually let those therapists fuck his mind up to the point he believes in (some of) this shit

Poor Whitley :(
>>
>>19454132
Money.
>>
File: IMG_5166.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5166.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19454152
It made a career for him.
>>
>>19454150
Shit, I didn't know his wife was dead.
>>
>>19454158
It's not the Wolfen that was on every supermarket book rack in the United States. Everyone bought it, some for the picture on the front. Seriously.
>>
>>19454170
And the movie after that, which he also wrote.

But seriously, nobody would knoow his name if it wasn't for how much of a home run Communion was.
>>
>>19454132
whitley streiber was a victim of mkultra when he was a child. his "visitors" are merely a result of being unwillingly involved in milabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhwOLBTGwVs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.