[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it legal under US law to turn someone into a monster by using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: hkjghjcghcgv.jpg (233KB, 1447x1447px) Image search: [Google]
hkjghjcghcgv.jpg
233KB, 1447x1447px
Is it legal under US law to turn someone into a monster by using magic?
Would Jesus approve? It doesn't seem to break any of the ten commandments.
>>
You would go to prison in Whiterun and suffer a skill decrease and your progress towards your next level up will reset to zero.
>>
>>19453873
It would be bad to alter something God made in order to create your own abomination, same reason rape is a sin despite not being in the commitments, when you are told to love God you must remember that he is inside everyone thus meaning you must love and respect everyone else.
>>
>>19453873
Jesus probably wouldn't approve
>>
>>19453987
Why not?
>>
>>19453873
what do you mean monster?
>>
>>19453994
I mean like pic related.
>>
>>19454003
ya sure, like if they give you the a ok.
>>
>>19454003
But how would you go about doing this?
>>
File: bloody_watch_of_fate_15.jpg (798KB, 1118x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bloody_watch_of_fate_15.jpg
798KB, 1118x1600px
As someone who has and hasn't been smited by God yet, I think you'll be okay. You'll succeed if such is your purpose.
>>
>>19453873
Deuteronomy 18:9-13, NIV. "When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God."
>>
>>19454021
In case this isn't a larp post how would I go about this?
>>
>>19453990
>>19453904
>>
>>19453873
It's against God, it would be called an abomination.
>>
>>19454021
how would i go about getting transformed?
>>
If you do this you will go to the magick prision where all kinds of wizards will introduce their magickal tools inside your anus.

I once tried this, and the wizard police fucked up my anus so much I now only shit rainbows and small gnomes pls help
>>
>>19453873

Jesus would not approve, as the only way to practice legit magic is to consort with demons and possibly get possessed.
>>
>>19454009
>>19454021
I would like to know how.
>>
>>19454073
Even memetics?
>>
File: 22583868_p1.jpg (151KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
22583868_p1.jpg
151KB, 400x400px
>>19454030
>>19454042
It helps to start very young, because you need to shape instincts, reflexes, and thought patterns. Every day, crush down your own ego that runs your desires, and reshape those desires into something else. Think like a nonhuman monster and you're halfway done, eh?

The physical bits come later, over time. Six or seven years, once you get the mental stuff down. Starts off with things that are unnatural but still humanly possible, such as extreme poison resistance(have survived brown recluse bites relatively unharmed), unusual nightvision/sensitivity to light, and powerful but superficial charm to go along with their new case of sociopathy. Occult traits should manifest at around the same time, but greater physical traits take longer.
>>
>>19454087
Oh you're talking about vampires.
How do I make a sexy plant girl?
>>
>>19454082
No, using demons is quick and easy, but you forfeit your sovereignty and possibly your soul. Understanding the laws of the universe and influencing them is different.
>>
>>19454102
Well, vampires is the one I have experience with. Plant girls would be relatively opposite but function on the same principle, I assume; reliance on and energized by sunlight, general sedentary nature, ect.
>>
>>19453873
Officially totally legal,practically you would be killed guaranteed
>>
>>19455298
Why, is it because they don't want anything like that getting out or would it just be because of outrage?
>>
>>19455398
Anything like that getting out we have witches to thank for the Wendigo and Skinwalker for example.
>>
>>19453873
There might be certain places that developed ordinances against certain types of witchcraft, but it's not a federal offense to my awareness.
>>
>>19453873
The fuck does this even mean?
A: do you even have the ability to do this act. No
B: Would a person capable of such power not be aware of current laws: or be so strong as to disregard them?
C: If Jesus was a thing, and these powers were also a thing, wouldn't that be a contradiction?
>>
>>19454030
>>19454087
>>19454135
LAAAAARP!
yeah, sure, you have all these powers, yet, never give an actual means, just "some day if you focus reaaaaal hard": and, rather than spending all your time, banging para -bitches: you hang out on aspie general.
>>
>>19453904
>rape is a sin despite not being in the commitments
It's kinda covered with not coveting your neighbor's wife (cause you can't rape your wife)
>>
>>19455682
So Jesus is okay with me turning a girl into a yard decoration?
>>
>>19455690
If she goes from person to property, then that's stealing.
>>
>>19455695
So I need her to sign a consensual contract?
>>
>>19455701
Everything is allowed if it's consensual and you're both adults.
>>
>>19455711
What kind of magic can I use to control consent? Is memetics enough?
>>
>>19454079
Plastic surgery.
>>
>>19455717
>control consent
Do you have their consent to control their consent? Because if you don't, there are a couple trillion entities with a bone to pick with you.
>>
>>19455682
no, its covered by the whole: "people other than you might not be so keen", act of since like, for fucking ever.
>>19455690
okay, you have a plant fetish.. cool.. I'd fuck a plant too.. but, like.. where are you even going here?
>>19455695
stealing from who? what if it was my wife.. and I made her into a plant... who am I stealing her from?

fuck /x/ is bad autistic now a days
>>
>>19455726
Wait...
>>
>>19453873

If you actually succeeded it would be totally unprovable, to the point it's doubtful anyone would even notice you had done it.
>>
>>19455892
So if I keep it downstairs under a heat lamp I'm good?
>>
>>19455956

When you start meddling with the fabric of the universe, you become something that the universe might meddle with. If this risk is worth it, then by all means go ahead. If you can figure out how.
>>
>>19455986
Edward? How did you escape from FMA?
>>
>>19453873
If you think it's possible then why don't you prove it? Why would you even ask something that cannot be done? If there were a way to turn humans into monsters, I'm sure scientists would have figured it out. Sage.
>>
>>19454087
You're so full of shit. Why do you roleplay on /x/?
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (56KB, 384x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
56KB, 384x446px
>>19456020
This world is about to change dramatically. Secrets are coming out and great powers are playing their cards. As an android from a famous movie once said "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."
>>
>>19456020
Poor Social-economic environment prone to violence and death on a regular basis. There already is and it simply starts by taking control of the trading done.
>>
File: 1478275636065.jpg (310KB, 904x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478275636065.jpg
310KB, 904x1000px
>>19455620
I assumed we were past that. If you want to know methods, I recommend Initiation into Hermetics, by Franz Bardon, for basic self-alteration techniques.

In reality, they're really as simple as they look. You just change yourself.

>>19456030
Do you have any questions?
>>
>>19453873
give me a spell to do it i dare you
>>
bump for succubus alternatives
>>
>>19455682
did Ramsey rape sansa?
>>
>>19453873
So does anyone actually have a spell or are we going to have to use hermetics and skin pigmentation?
>>
Are a retarded a monster?
>>
>>19456109
He just asked you one, why are you larping? Surely you can post pics of your monsterification otherwise, you're probably just some hairy, burly asshole that developed a pain tolerance and things he's different for it.
>>
>>19453873
Wasn't there an old legend where if you ejaculate into a flower an alraune will grow from its seeds.
>>
>>19453873

There is only one rule to life and that's the golden rule. Unless you're ok with someone else putting a curse on you and fucking with your life from a distance like a coward, then I don't see why or how you think it could ever be justified.
>>
>>19462246
Some things are worth the risk.
>>
>>19462246
What if you want to be a plant too?
>>
>>19462367

If you were a risk taker you wouldn't have to resort to magic. You would make it japoen irl.
>>
File: fargo man.jpg (148KB, 960x793px) Image search: [Google]
fargo man.jpg
148KB, 960x793px
if they can't prove it they can't sue it.
you are practicing your religious freedom whenever you cast a spell.
>>
Jesus probably didn't consider this a possibility when he wrote the 10 commandments.
>>
File: angel asshole.jpg (92KB, 560x235px) Image search: [Google]
angel asshole.jpg
92KB, 560x235px
>>19463265
moses turned his staff into a snake
but remember, suffer not a witch to live
they wanted to kill out the magic affinity in only the female bloodlines.
look how well that worked out for them
>>
>>19463909
Why not?
>>
>>19455682
What if she isn't married yet? What if it's your unmarried daughter?
>>
>>19465771
Don't break commandments with your daughter.
>>
>>19453873
"you shall have no gods before me" - one of the main commandments.
by practicing magic you are challenging God's power and making yourself a "god".. thus you have broken His commandment.
so no, you can't use magic and be in God's good books.
>>
>>19453873
The "Law" has no say in magic. Do what thoust will. Except one thing, God/Jesus BANNED magics. Anyways, could you please turn me into a girl?
>>
>>19466410
Well, in my defense my Gods come AFTER Deus since he's already dead for 2000 years in my mind. I should be good then.
>>
its not illegal publicly but if you do anything the paranormal activities defense squad will come after you
>>
>implying god exists
>>
>>19466706
those pussy ass bitches won't touch a truly skilled adept. for instance, i want to get caught
>>
>>19454087
pathetic
>>
>>19462229
Yeah but you have to be hanging from the gallows
>>
I'd just like to say magic itself is a sin in the eyes of God, so there's the first problem. Secondly, you'd have to have some pretty powerful shit to alter someone to that extent
>>
>>19466994
The bible says so, at least
>>
>>19454073
>the only way to practice legit magic is to consort with demons

You are fucking retarded. Catholics do high magick every mass. What do you think the priest does to transmute the host?
>>
>>19466466
>God/Jesus BANNED magics

This is fucking stupid. There is no such commandment, nor provision in any christian bible.
>>
>>19467011
>Catholics do high magick every mass.
Can confirm. Just got back from mass.
>>
>>19453873
my answer would be: If your smart/powerful enough to turn someone into a monster using magic, you shouldn't give a damn about law.....same goes with "god" (i kek'ed good tho)
>>
>>19467011
>>19467020
EXACTLY! I'm tired of these moral busybodies who think their feelings can change the word of Christ. DOOM was not going to turn your kid into a serial killer. Magic won't separate us from God. White nationalists are just normal people with a certain view.
EVERYONE STOP MORALFAGGING. YOU'RE NO GOD. ONLY CHRIST IS.
>>
>>19466998
Where does the Bible say that?
>>
>>19455682
>you can't rape your wife

Christians confuse the shit out of me.
>>
>>19467011
There's a big difference to Catholicism and what most non catholics mean when they refer to themselves as Christians.
>>
>>19467811
Leviticus 19:31 "Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God."
2 Kings 21:6 Referring to a certain King of Israel, Manasseh "He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced divination, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the Lord, arousing his anger."
Revelation 21:8 "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Isaiah 8:19-20 " When someone tells you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn."
Deuteronomy 18: 10-12 "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you."
This is from the New International Version in case you want to check for yourself. You can do so here: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ or just type the passages into whatever search engine you use. Check any version of the bible.
>>
>>19453873
magic is never to be acknowledged as real by the legal system otherwise we end up with witch hunts again

as a result nobody could punish you assuming you could do it. also the failsafe is freedom of religion so even if they can prove your doing something you should be covered
>>
>>19468816
That's good to know.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.