[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summing Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: the-shadows-of-goetia.gif (39KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
the-shadows-of-goetia.gif
39KB, 300x253px
Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (Third bin is recommended read)

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

The general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
>>19453772
Which entity is it the appropriate time to summon, currently?
>>
What are Dignities and Prelacies?
>>
use a better picture dude
>>
>>19455725
See no answers cuz the picsux cunt
>>
>>19453772
Don't mess with Andras.
He's ruthless and full of hatred. He makes people do things they would never otherwise do.
That being said something, keeps pulling me back to him. I feel like I need to find out more.
>>
And up we go.
Guys post!
>>
Guys thoughts on naberius
>>
>>19453772
Which spirits are friendly and which are hostile?
>>
>>19457881
Orabas is a really nice guy. But spirits are like you and me, they're either assholes, nice, or in the middle and have just as much freedom. You shouldn't expect much difference with either and to just be respectful.
>>
>>19455725
do you have a better pic?
>>
>>19453772
can you summon an angel using this method?
>>
>>19457940
the GBR and LBR can be used for anything but the whole method no.
>>
Bune is the best spirit to work with she is amazing and can bring fortune and info about the dead. I love working with her.
>>
>>19458001
can you explain in more detail please?
>>
File: fig153-4.jpg (35KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
fig153-4.jpg
35KB, 375x512px
>>19453772
pic related is what the summoning areas supposed to look like but I always end up with just a circle and triangle? Am I doing this wrong or is this shit unnecessary?
>>
>>19457940
i really dont know why anyone wants to summon angels, they simply dont listen to you and they do whatever they want. they see themselves as too good to even grace you with their presence. if they do show up they end up hurting you in some way. I advice you stick to demons, they actually listen because they want your energy and they want something in exchange and angels don't need that because everybody already worships yhwh and his angels. so there
>>
>>19453772
How effective are these guys in terms of power? Did you get what you wanted when you summoned them?
>>
Do you guys have any Goetic experience with grimoires that aren't Lesser/Greater Key?
>>
File: xx.jpg (73KB, 701x361px) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
73KB, 701x361px
how can I summon them is the box real? Most are fakes I heard
>>
>>19458179
Partly true some angels aren't too bad though, Micheal likes to drink and is pretty down to earth compared to most.
>>
>>19458326
Just...really
>>
>>19453772
alot of these spirits command legions of spirits and inferiors.. what are these? Are they the souls of people who summoned them, unknowingly binding their souls to them in the after life? I need answers!
>>
>>19453772
Can I only summon Marbas in the day or can it be at night also? Any info I get on the matter conflicts with one another.
>>
>>19453772
Is it possible to conjure goetia while dreaming/astral projecting?
>>
>>19458948
Yes. You have to be pretty damn well in control of the astral to do it, and same for dream control in dream magic. I have done Lemegeton work in the astral, but have not yet gotten to a point where I feel I could do it in a dream. I need more lucid dream work.
>>
>>19453772
When you successfully evoke one of these, do they communicate through mouth or with telepathy?
>>
>>19459211
Either or both, it depends.

>>19458948
The beings of the Goetia will likely first present themselves to you in dreams, they come when you're ready to deal with it.
>>
>>19459582
Who would you summon for help with medical problems physical and/or mental?
Are there any long term negative effects on your soul if you summon goetia?
Appreciate any response
>>
What are some good books I could read on Goetia? I'm pretty interested in it and would love to learn as much as I could about it. I just get distracted super easily so it's hard to read things that I'm not fully understanding. Any ideas? Or am I just too autistic
>>
>>19460803
First, try to learn how to focus
Second, in the sticky, there's a book with pictures in it explaining all the demons
>>
>>19459704
Any spirit like Marbas who can "transform" you into different shapes can help physical ailments.
Not sure about mental problems. But Marbas can and other spirits can help cure disease .
>>
>>19460817
What's Marbas like?
>>
>>19458326
>>19458347
>>19458179

Angels are good for protection and health. Don't doubt them.
But if you're looking for more materialistic things then yea, stick with demons.
>>
>>19453772
What are the dangers of summoning goetia? I'm really interested and would like to try it. Anything I should know or do to prepare?
>>
>>19453772
bump
>>
>>19460817
Man, I gotta get my ritual space set up and get that nigga summoned.
>>
>>19462141
can someone please tell me...
>>
Is summoning alright for someone who has very little experience?
>>
>>19453772
My printer didn't colour the sigil and hexagram fully so I did it myself with some markers. And I have a table inside my circle to hold stuff. Is that alright?
>>
File: 1488243123877.jpg (75KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488243123877.jpg
75KB, 683x1024px
>>19453772
These threads die before they start...
>>
>>19458179
>t. demon
>>
>>19453772
How long does this thing usually take?
>>
>>19453772
Does the incense need to be on top of the sigil?
>>
>>19453772
Are you guys jerking off or something? This place is empty!
>>
>>19463208
3 microwave minutes
>>
>>19453772
Do demons usually show themselves when doing this or no?
>>
Gremory is my love
>>
Is it possible to find your personal demon?

Ive research the demons under my zodiac sign and I found that they withhold everything I desire.
>>
File: 72dpi-card-back-al-4th1.jpg (161KB, 252x432px) Image search: [Google]
72dpi-card-back-al-4th1.jpg
161KB, 252x432px
>>19453772
bump
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.