[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opinions on free masons and their ties with other organizati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: freemasons.jpg (122KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
freemasons.jpg
122KB, 1280x800px
opinions on free masons and their ties with other organizations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_LNxovLfsQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
darwin pic is fake
>>
My opinion is that they don't spend enough time with their families and that they should really reconsider their life decisions.
>>
>>19453318
That Masonic gesture is literally called the "sign of silence," meaning it's based on the gesture people make to indicate silence...not the other way around. It's like saying anyone who ever gave a thumbs up is giving the sign of puer to secretly invoke the energies of the aeon.
>>
>>19453318
free masons are scrubs. there are only a few secret societies with any real power. there is a group of nazis who pretend to be sun worshipers with many famous friends who have played a noticeable role in many events in recent decades. i like to call them the WW2 fan club because they change the name of the group every so often
>>
>>19453318
Mason here. I like being one.

>>19453656
It's not one of our gestures.
>>
>>19455066
What purpose does the Hebrew Gematria serve, other than fun coincidences?
Also what do you guys do?
>>
>>19455231
It's a glorified social club.
>>
>>19455066
Oh? Excuse me. It's a gesture used by many esoteric organizations, including Golden Dawn and O.T.O, the latter of which I had been led to believe had received it from (York Rite?) Masonry.
>>
>>19455289
It's 100% not present in any craft degrees.
>>
>muh freemasons
>muh flat erf
the dynamic fucking duo
>>
>>19455405
The masons actually exist and in my experience are quite helpful when it comes to questions about the occult. I've considered joining them and still might.
>>
>>19455421
All you gotta do is ask
>>
>>19455231
Hebrew Gematria is primarily Kabbalistic in nature, so we don't make a primary use of it. There are Kabbalistic elements to Masonry, but it's not inherently related.

>>19455289
>>19455320
And also not present in the YR degrees!
>>
I get letters from Masons every now and again asking if I'd be interested in joining. My late grandfather was a member and they approached my dad after he died asking him to join but he always told them to fuck off.

There doesn't seem to be anything spooky about them, they're just old boys trying to hold onto a club that lost most of its relevance 40 years ago and that has mostly been superseded by Rotary.
>>
>>19457757
We're not allowed to recruit in the vast majority of jurisdictions. You may be misinterpreting things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.