[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a life-force? i see much of material alchemy involved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: primavita.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
primavita.png
15KB, 200x200px
Is there a life-force? i see much of material alchemy involved refining materials to the primal forms, and then to balance the paradox of the insoluble cinnabar and solvent water, that the anima force binds to pure anions and animus to pure cations, that these can be used to create pure life - which could be used to heal, extend lives, clone, etc - and that spirit is complex forms of life, so by manipulation we could make all our life spirit and project. mental techniques would be needed to aim your spirit's parts that the elixir (which is invisible - cinnabar is not the elixir, the stone is just useful in many material manipulation processes for the property of precipitationa nd being heat-decomposable easily, enablign easy separation or production of any substance) can empower them from pure life force. experiments in spermism and ovism were intended thus to test focusing materiasl to the life-seed, and it was found that both are needed that this fusion give life. funnily enough, in modern science it is found that the stem cells thus produced as the anima-animus fused zygote arranges the materials aroudn it to the embryo, are powerful tools for healing and research. this also explains the spontaneous abiogenesis theory: life pairs in natural masses can become life spontaneously. H2S is the air of death, born of putrefying seaweed, just as H2O is water for life. This air of death is vital for it can prove the acid natures via use of hydrogen and sulfur.

now I ask: is there any vital force, or spirit energy? If I could fill myself with more spirit I could be better connected to the universe spirit and develop my own capacities toward free will liberated from mechanical reality's limitations. Is there? How can it be manipulated?
>>
>>19453299
alchemy as reconciliation of the paradoxes of rationalism and romanticism, objective and subjective, of that all that is not heaven is hell and all not hell heaven, and nature is neither and both at once?

May god be the marriage of lucifuge and lucifer?
>>
>>19453299
rather than increasing your spirit, what might be done is reducing certain components on your meals to allow the body to better produce whatever chemical is related to spiritual growth.
try to limit your meat consumption, anyrhing containing fluoride and calcium carbonate, and especially table salt.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.