[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Eyed Children. What are they? What do they want? Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Black-eyed-children-1.jpg (71KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Black-eyed-children-1.jpg
71KB, 600x336px
Black Eyed Children.

What are they? What do they want? Have you ever seen one yourself? Stories, experiences, opinions, theories. Black eyed children general.
>>
>Be me
>Consistently see people I know/don't know appear with black eyes in my dreams

>One dream I wake up in the middle of the night in my room, exit and make my way to the livingroom to see the view from the windows.
>After a short gaze at the street/ house lights i turn around to go back to bed
>Two twin girls about my height with long white hair down to their waist are there, blocking my path to the hallway
>See the black eyes
>ohshitnothisdreamagain.jpg
>Must either be extra-terrestrial or spirit
>They telepathically tell me i must go with them outside, they have something to "show me"
>I telepathically agree and pretend to follow them outside
>Hallway splits and i wait till they step out so i can book it to my room
>Run to my room and jump back in body to wake up
>Now in sleep paralysis and cant wake up
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>Realize they will notice i'm gone and come looking for me
>Somehow get my finger to move and actually wake up
>THANKYOUJEEBUS

Felt like the Houdini of dreams on that shit
>>
>>19452645
Check the 4th of augest's weekly address
>>
File: black-eyed-kids-672x300.png (180KB, 672x300px) Image search: [Google]
black-eyed-kids-672x300.png
180KB, 672x300px
>being myself
>on LSD
>its about 4 am
>weird foreboding feeling
>curtains swaying
>see girl and guy black eyed children on curtain
>pretty much same as picture, especially the hairstyles
>eyes were huge black holes
>waited till sunrise, took shower, passed out
>>
they got punched too hard
>>
File: cornkids.jpg (10KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
cornkids.jpg
10KB, 249x202px
>>19452645
Corn Kids.
They want to see you doing well.
Let them into your home.
>>
File: 1497560787533.gif (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497560787533.gif
170KB, 400x400px
>>19453433
>>
Three of these kids showed up at my front door saying they were thirsty. Asked me if I could spare some water. I said nah and closed the door.
>>
>be me
>look out window
>see black kids playing in the street
Fucking niggers
>>
ugh I hate those little shits
>>
>>19455229
DoomAsses that let them run free should have been shot .
>>
>>19452645

>be me
>3 yo
>accidentally knock over uncle's beer
>become black eye child
>>
I'd be willing to bet that black eyed children are just a screen memory for grey abductions, the smaller greys stand no taller than a 6-8 year old child and have round, black eyes.

Abductees commonly report having strange screen memories around the time of their reported abduction, which under hypnotic regression reveal details about the abduction. large white owls peering at them through the window, robots marching inside the house...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.