[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i have to do to undoubtedly secure my place in the afterlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_iunE4rbk.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
4L_iunE4rbk.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
what do i have to do to undoubtedly secure my place in the afterlife?
i dont care what i have to do. i dont care what i have to become.
pic unrelated, its my cat
>>
>>19451993
Fuck bitches, get money
>>
You must stick out your thumb and INSERT.
INSERT LIKE YOUSA NEVAA JARE JARE B4.
>>
>>19451993
Become a Christian
>>
>>19451993
Acts 16:31-32

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

If you believe on Jesus christ, that he came in the flesh, died for your sins, and was resurrected you are saved.
>>
>>19451993
Don't be a dick. A lot of the major religions have some kind of punishment for following other religions, or for not committing fully to their doctrine, so you really can't win by putting all your dogmatic eggs in one basket. The best way to reach any kind of heaven is to follow a basic set of rules that are common to most/all of them. Namely: Don't be a dick. Be nice to your parents, try not to kill or torture anyone, help out a person in need if you see them in strife. You don't need to donate all your stuff or pray 12 times a day, just be conscious of those around you, and leave a good impression wherever you go because if you stick to one religion then some other order is going to try sending you to hell.
>>
>>19452222
Don't ignore these quads.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.