[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be ghost hunter > travel around the country finding ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496569628489s.jpg (3KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
1496569628489s.jpg
3KB, 250x165px
> Be ghost hunter
> travel around the country finding ghosts
> have tons of documented audio and video of spirits n shit
> pretty sure i have like 7 ghosts haunting me at all times for some reason
> Be chatting with ghosts in haunted house
> "so are you casper"
> "Yes"
> immediately whoop and holler with team
> "Did you die?"
> "Yes"
> holyshit.jpg
> well, we have proof that there is a ghost
> leave house and never return
why are ghost hunters so retarded? why tf do they ask such simple questions and then turn to the owner and go "yep thats a dead person whos still concious and intelligent enough to respond with some level of detail"? Why don't they ask the spirits about things that matter, like the manner of dimension they are in? or how they are able to manifest itself in so many ways?
>>
>>19450249
Because it's fake
>>
>>19450259

(And gay)
>>
>>19450249
They're making money off of a hoax. It's fun, but it's pointless and they know it. I agree they could put more effort into it, but eh, it's entertaining enough and most people don't care.
>>
>>19452462
I preferred that demon hunter show
>>
>>19450249
You arent shit, just a larper.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.