[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a conspiracy working towards the disenchantment of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: bored randi.jpg (551KB, 1099x1237px) Image search: [Google]
bored randi.jpg
551KB, 1099x1237px
Is there a conspiracy working towards the disenchantment of the world? Have they already won?
>>
Yes and no. But they will, should you choose to remain apathetic.
>>
>>19449778
>should you choose to remain apathetic

I can't kill (((them))), senpai
>>
File: Exhibits_FBI_Unabomber_G38924.jpg (261KB, 1000x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Exhibits_FBI_Unabomber_G38924.jpg
261KB, 1000x1147px
>>19449550
Look up a document called "Industrial Society & Its Future", by Uncle Ted
>>
>>19449800
I have perused the document, though not read in full, and read a biography of sorts about Uncle Teddy. He not a very gud writer. But I have also read "Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes" by Jacques Ellul, who also wrote "The Technological Society" which was a big influence on Teddy. I haven't read the latter but Ted also read Propaganda and you should to. It is very informative.
>>
File: 1500442938309.jpg (394KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500442938309.jpg
394KB, 1920x1200px
>>19449860
If you've read Ellul, look into:
-Cybernetics: Or Control & Communication in the Animal and the Machine, by Norbert Wiener

-Heinz von Foertster & The Macy Group Conferences

Two other books by Ted I havent gotten to read yet, but have the titles written down from when I watched a documentary on him are:
-Technological Slavery

-Anti-Tech Revolution: Why & How
>>
File: IMG_4933.jpg (47KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4933.jpg
47KB, 900x450px
>>19449550
Being jaded because we have too much information, is not a conspiracy. Now we have also given our privacy to the wolves. So people are going to get ruined, because of access. Truth is, most people have not a clue of what they speak about. Knowing is not experience. Like at all.
>>
>>19449908
It's like the man who reads a thousand books, but never leaves the library. What good, is he doing anything outside his own mind? If he doesn't even reproduce, he doesn't even pass it on. World is fugg because everyone thinks they have the answers. Kek.
>>
File: IMG_5098.jpg (2MB, 5120x5120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5098.jpg
2MB, 5120x5120px
>>19449922
True hive mind, excluded. We have returned.
>>
>>19449931
checked
>>
It's complicated.... Let me explain.

On one hand, You have the current modern science industry pushing out and only allowing material that supports a secular atheist worldview.

This is why you won't find any public medical journals that would verify without a doubt that supernatural/paranormal things actually do fucking exist.

Stupid atheist don't understand that world's leading scientist and leaders are not the benevolent honest rulers they think they are so they refuse to even consider the possibility that we're being lied to so that we stay in check. In fact, The world's Leaders and Scientist are fucking cultist and are constantly hinting at a panthiestic universalist paradigm through the media, Which leads me to something else i'd like to point out...

People are being programmed slowly to embrace their natural pagan tendencies. All over youtube you have these motivational speakers telling you achieve anything you set your mind to it. Fucking redpillers telling you meditate, do no fap, and take cold showers. Oprah winfrey telling you to be one with the universe and manifest your hearts desires.

Eventually what's going to happen is Aliens are going to come to earth and start talking about all this old school pagan and are gonna be like what the fuck and the scientist are going to back everything and before you know it everyone will be meditating and believing they're a god or whatever.
Then there's also the possibility that we are being destroyed spiritually so that we fully embrace materialism and transhumanism as the only means of attaining human perfection. After which, We will completely lose sight of human morals. Babies will be grown in artificial embryos, genes will be modified, Trannies will finally get the chromosome combination they want, People will have android, etc. It'll be disgusting.

But whatever, God/Spirit is false so we can do anything we please.

Am i right?

fuckin morons.
>>
yes the pharmaceutical industry is attempting such a thing

they have not won

but they are a fucking pissoff
>>
Yes, it called the enlightenment
>>
File: Screenshot_20170816-161205.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170816-161205.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
This world has the presence of the master
>>
>>19449550
>Is there a conspiracy working towards the disenchantment of the world?
No, it's simply called growing up and becoming apathetic. The world is still just as mysterious and amazing as it ever was. Even if magic has essentially been replaced with science, science in itself is still practically like magic.
>>
>>19450964

The forerunners of science were Rocrusians. All the science you see is just fucking repressed filtered garbage.that you guys reaffirm to yourself using circular knowledge rather than research and critically analyzing these fuckers you call world leading scientist.

"omg there's no peer reviewed public journal on it and theres rational wiki article on it, doesn't fucking exist"

god dammit you guys are so unbearably naive.
>>
>>19450964
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Newton%27s_occult_studies
>>
>>19450992
>god dammit you guys are so unbearably naive.
You sound like a fucking child with zero reading comprehension. I wasn't bashing you're fucking mystic shit nor was I saying that science was infallible. I'm merely stating that even with less prominence of mystic ways, there is still so many unknowns in the world that lead to countless thought thus making it so the world isn't "disenchanted"
>>
>>19451006

>No, it's simply called growing up and becoming apathetic. The world is still just as mysterious and amazing as it ever was. Even if magic has essentially been replaced with science, science in itself is still practically like magic.

Baalshit nigga,that's you saying the paranormal is bullshit and albert einstein is king because there's a bunch of history documentaries and books about him.

that's the problem with society, you see a white person on tv talking about spaghettios and quackery and all of sudden everything he says is true. No, mother fucker. Wise up to the jew plot.
>>
>>19451026
>that's you saying the paranormal is bullshi
>Wise up to the jew plot.
You are still misinterpreting what I said or are just a blatant shitposter. Either way, you are retarded.
>>
File: bill-nyson.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nyson.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>19450045
>>19450992
>world leading scientist

Are the world's leading scientists such as Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye actually undercover magicians? Working for the CIA?
>>
>>19452430
i think they are just le quirky show man science guys who can cash on the people that want to feel smart
>>
>>19449550
The disturbance level is still low
>>
>>19452430
One isn't even a scientist and the other only got his PhD because he whined about racism when he got held back for wasting his time in a band rather than studying. Both are no smarter than the average person and yet they are so effective because the MSM uses the "you can't argue with scientific logic" argument to spread their bullshit.
>>
>>19453796
Fake just4show scientists. Any truth seeker is a scientist. Fake ones prevent the seeker and the curious by poisoning the digestion of the curious.

Just like faith. The more you hold on to it the more you lose your faith to everything.

Limiting is destroying

>>19450045
I agree modern science's become shit. Most nobel prize winning scientists love mysticism and are very curious.
If atheism prevents curiosity then consider it as your demise. Same thing applies to rigid faith.

>leaders are cultists
At some extent they might be fishing some cycles. Strong cycles can create strong realities. People who practice cyclical rituals are dangerous. Bonus if they're not aware of this.

>people are being programmed
Yes. The point here is are they doing it because it's their choice or are they persuaded? If you understand the deception then stop watching and expose it.
>feelgood motivational success and manifest meme
Yes it's terrible. They're programming people to be materialistic and make them fantasize about success even more. They're lying about the methods of success.
>about aliens
If they exist at this 'plane' or dimension it means they're just as destructible.
>destroyed spiritually , transhumanism
You attain perfection by a good/excellent cycle.
This dimension is low and weak. Be strong and help the weak. Don't be those feelgood motivational retards chasing materialistic success blindly. Life itself is success but failure to provide good life to the future is the greatest failure.
>god/spirit is false
No or Yes because I prefer to call them Ascended Masters.
It's not up to them to bring ascension.
We ascend ourselves. Watch out for synchronicities.
>>
File: neil-d-fancy-hat.png (955KB, 1197x650px) Image search: [Google]
neil-d-fancy-hat.png
955KB, 1197x650px
>>19452430
Neil D.T. has been sighted wearing an Indiana Jones-style hat, not unlike the signature wizarding headwear of one James Randi. Is this proofs of a conspiracy?
>>
File: dOpYIKB.png (248KB, 463x530px) Image search: [Google]
dOpYIKB.png
248KB, 463x530px
>>19454436
It's time.
>>
>>19454462
Thanks King Fedora
>>
>>19449550
It's a conspiracy to destroy the education system, in order to produce idiots. It has been going on forever...
>>
>>19454436
No, it is merely proof of his narcissistic personality disorder.
>>
>>19449550
>Is there a conspiracy working towards the disenchantment of the world?
Marxism.

Any kind of spiritual or religious belief is politically incorrect under marxism.
>>
File: commie-jesus.jpg (155KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
commie-jesus.jpg
155KB, 450x600px
>>19454932
Jesus spent the infamous "lost years" of his life in Mexico, working as a communist-themed wandering luchador.
>>
File: indiana-tyson.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indiana-tyson.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>19454436
>Neil D.T. has been sighted wearing an Indiana Jones-style hat
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.