[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okey fuckers its been a long time since i was op but what ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 9mFLsz5.jpg (123KB, 1188x617px) Image search: [Google]
9mFLsz5.jpg
123KB, 1188x617px
okey fuckers its been a long time since i was op but what ever i need opinions

like i have a condition if it even like falls into that category but i cant find any valuable info online which is odd.
like i need scholar articles about precognitive dreams and i want to get an answer why do i dream of the future and then it happens exactly as i dreamed it 2 months ago.
like i dont believe there is no scientific explanation about it funny fact is i do have an abnormal hypersensitive brain function and i do remember each and every dream i had when i wake up and if im particularly interested i even wright it down (otherwise i forget it ofc)

the issue is i was literally earting an oreo icecream while watching the shitty baywatch and as soon as the credits rolled there was a scene of him talking with that original guy aaaaand it was the exact same situation like 100% for 100% as in my dream( and when usually that happens i dont care anymore i used to freak out a lot when i was younger now im just like meh already lived this moment what ever.

and like im not talking about overnight dreams like you have an important exam the next day and you dream about it the night before and its all the same , im like talking 3-4 months prior to this.

the most recent was when i was traveling around europe and 1 night i was laying in my bed eating a very specific german yogurt with some retarded milkshake and i remembered that i already dreamed of this a good 3 months back at home

tl dr i want scientific explanation for precognitive dreams and i originally posted this on b because i dont want paranormal shit folks im just not finding anything valuable online
pic unrelated
>>
>>19449321
Same shit happens to me and it could be something really dumb like waiting in line for something, or seeing a scene from a movie. Not really sure what to call it besides deja vu
>>
>>19449321
you have billions of thoughts and thousands of dreams while sleeping so it isn't a surprise that reverse de ja vu experiences happen. Can't provide a medical explanation but rest assured that it's not only you that gets these and I am curious too.
>>
yea it actually strikes me as very odd because iv been reading like comments from people online and there are many cases of it yet i cant find any scientific explanation other than "nah youre just thinking that you HAD a dream but you dint" and this is plain wrong as iv even had written dreams (like going to an exact store or speaking with an exact person which i previously had no physical contanct at all or it can be exactly something meaningless and stupid as the credits roll in baywatch i just never in my life talked about it with an expert other than 1 close friend of mine who thinks im crazy after that and started avoiding me when i in 1 instance predicted that an even would unfold exactly as it did ( a girl in my class lost her dad to drowning and i never knew him personally but i jokingly told my friend the previous week hey mate i had a dream that Merry's dad is drowning and shes screaming at the shore ) i never went in detail and i never talked to the girl but the whole school knew (about her dad being dead not me dreaming about it) and this was a long time ago like maybe 7-8 years ago

very interesting
>>
>>19449321
It's simple, you're suffering from a mental illness that creates false memories about dreaming about current events. Your brain retro-actively makes it all up so you think you've dreamed about it a long time ago but you actually didn't.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.