[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the huge increase in Transgenderism and increased confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 47

File: GvlEJq1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GvlEJq1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
Is the huge increase in Transgenderism and increased confusion regarding gender and sexuality in general a manifestation of the collective unconscious? Does all this gender chaos play some sort of role in the evolution of human consciousness?
>>
It is the opposite of evolution. it is a forced trend to keep us from making any sort of progression. its cancer and simply mental issues.
>>
>>19449191
It's a social fad pushed onto a population which more and more is being told to hate itself for existing.
Trans™ jump out of this and try to take a moral high ground. "I can't be evil and deserve to be killed like YOU, I'm Trans™".
Let's not even start on the hormone and surgery market.
>>
>>19449191
It's a common signifier of a failing civilization
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/paglia-transgender-civilizations-decline/

Basically we are in the age of decadence, which means our civilization is falling apart. Traditional practices and "gender roles" are not the way they are because of any oppression or misogyny. They are the way they are because it works.
Monogamy falling apart will destroy the west.
>>
Notice how almost all of them are MTF? It's not easy being a man in the modern world. Many people are tempted by the seemingly greener grass on the other side.
Mental conditions such as autism may also play into it. If you don't feel comfortable as yourself in the modern world (as many unwell people do not), the catchall solution seems to be "you have gender dyphoria, transition and it will all work itself out".
A lot of confused, vulnerable people are being mislead.
>>
gay and trans populations increase in response to stresses from overpopulation

why else would nature produce a bunch of people who can't/won't breed
>>
File: plastic starter pack.jpg (284KB, 1200x993px) Image search: [Google]
plastic starter pack.jpg
284KB, 1200x993px
more qt dickgirls is better
who cares how or why
>>
>>19449242
Why doesn't it happen in China or Africa?
>>
File: rabbi trap.webm (598KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi trap.webm
598KB, 480x360px
>>19449191
it's a jewish trick.
>>
>>19449258
Why does the coin seem to appear as he bends down? Is this a Jewish superpower?
>>
It's a mix of brainwashing and hormone diaruptive chemicals and bad diet. It's a scourge upon mankind.
>>
File: 1501155050230.webm (470KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501155050230.webm
470KB, 640x800px
soft population control with a dash of black-project medical tests

still tho the technology that helps trannies leads to medical immortality, deep gene therapy, skeletal edits, organ regeneration, extensive facial modification

also if hrt starts before they have kids they literally have removed the self from the genepool; why do you care?

fund trannies
fund the future
>>
>>19449242
Haha, you think nature created trannies and gays? No, bad upbringing, hormone disruptors, and the media created those.
>>
>>19449265
If having a grotesque nose is a superpower, well it kinda is, they sniff out ways to scam and rip you off apparently. But the coin seems to appear because the animal stands to observe the shekel, casting a shadow of this nose over the coin, blocking the natural light that illuminates the floor and it's imperfections to a cohesive hue. The coin "disappears" again when the Jew resumes his unholy stride, allowing Gods light to cleanse the region it just stood.
>>
>>19449191
Anything devoid of Christ is evil. The sooner you realize this the better you'll feel about yourself.
>>
Many trans people I know say they knew since childhood they were born "wrong" and I believe them on that.
When you fail to fit the roles your parents expect you to fill, it can be traumatic if your parents are shitty and unaccepting. Not everyone can be Chad or Stacy. A boy tries on his mother's heels because he is a kid and it looks fun. If he has good parents they just laugh and tell him he is silly. Shitty parents freak out and punish him and shame him for this harmless play. That fun he had becomes taboo instead of goofy. Anything effeminate in his natural personality becomes exaggerated through the lens of his unaccepting parents and he begins to wonder if he should have been a girl. Praying to god to make him a girl so dad would love him instead of calling him a pussy.
>>
>>19449191
Trans six has risen solely because the internet meets them feel less isolated, and they can aquire the dress without the local taylor flipping his shit
further, medical science has advanced to the point where it's no big deal to do the survey if you want to go that far

the real of transgenders has never changed, there's just more people total, it's easier to see them, and they don't need to feel like the only person on the planet who feels that way and suppress it.
is not a population control conspiracy (the amount of LGBTQXs isn't even enough to have a real impact on overall population increases) , it's human rights and freedom
>>
>>19449352
>they knew since childhood they were born "wrong"
That's called autism. I thought I was an alien when I was a kid. Same thing.
>>
File: rebus.jpg (48KB, 285x399px) Image search: [Google]
rebus.jpg
48KB, 285x399px
Masculine and Feminine must unite.
>>
>>19449414
Exactly, these transfaggots just need to grow up.
>>
>>19449440
They're supposed to unite in the bedroom, dipshit.
>>
>>19449191
Pretty sure its media influence fucking with collective unconscious
>>
>>19449191
two reasons, neither paranormal. The huge push by the left to bring trans people into the spotlight has made it so:
>people who already thought they might be trans be more accepting about it
>people who want free privilege points or are easily swayed by others opinions let themselves be tricked into thinking they're trans

>>19449226
>Notice how almost all of them are MTF? It's not easy being a man in the modern world. Many people are tempted by the seemingly greener grass on the other side.
it helps that most notable people are biological men anyway, especially "behind the scenes" people like directors, producers, etc
>>
>>19449446
nope, dipshit2...it means human should unite both merits, both positive abilities of man and women...nice try tho and thanks for the deep insight in your animal-ish brain...kek, do you even think bro?
>>
>>19449446
The imbalance of masculine and feminine translates to many of the world's problems. And the last thing we need is more fucking babies.

Gender and sexuality were fluid without labels before terms like hetero or homosexuality were invented, there was always room for ambiguity throughout many cultures.

Reject it all you want, but it continues to gain traction as tension rises, revolution is on the horizon.
>>
>>19449352
>Many trans people I know say they knew since childhood they were born "wrong" and I believe them on that.

just as any doctor claims "Oh, i wanted to help people all my life, as I kid I was playing with a stetoscope with my brother"....you really belive in words people say? Truth is always obvious, no need for any words..
>>
>>19449191
>Does all this gender chaos play some sort of role in the evolution of human consciousness?
Yes, and it ties into the fact that there are more MtFs than there are FtMs: Men are starting to realize that women have easier lives and are actually valued by society, so some of them are deciding that they'd rather be women. I think this is part of an evolution of consciousness where we'll eventually stop seeing men and their sexuality as disposable and devoid of inherent worth.
>>
>>19449352
>When you fail to fit the roles your parents expect you to fill, it can be traumatic if your parents are shitty and unaccepting. Not everyone can be Chad or Stacy.
Personally, I wouldn't want to be Chad even if I could, but I don't really want to be a girl. I'd just like it if men had other options besides "be Chad or be rejected".

My parents didn't really try to force gender ideas on me, although I think that had more to do with the fact that they never talked to me about *anything* related to sex, and they didn't really "raise" me. They were basically just "there".

That being said, I don't have a problem with people being trans if that's really how they feel.
>>
>>19449290
How does it feel to be a retard?
>>
>>19449512
>the last thing we need is more fucking babies.
(You) are an idiot. Case dismissed.
The world has room for many more of God's creations. Only Satan wants fewer humans in general.
>>
ok, this is just one part of a multifaceted plan.
this "trans trend" is partly predictive programming, aka mk ultra in the kids programs and not to forget the role models they are given aka pop stars.

new sodom and gamora

mess up a generation

the weak wont breed

this will in turn make genetic modification normal and vital to life.
>>
>>19449596
Not him but he's right. Why don't you look at the world around you? We do not have enough food for more babies.
>>
>>19449244
Oh fuck, that image struck too close to home.
>>
You guys are literally fucking retards, I hope you all know. Get your heads out of your asses and into a history book- there have been transgender people living for as long as mankind has existed. The AMERICAN gender binary is not the WORLD'S leading way to define gender, and to think elsewise is extremely ethnocentric. The only reason you're seeing "more" of them nowadays is because it's becoming more accepted and talked about, similar to how it works WITH ANY OTHER THING.
>>
>>19449191
Holy fuck, those hons are UGLY. No surgeries ain't saving that chin.

oh lordy lord

>>19449615
>gender binary
Don't most trannies identify with with either gender in the binary? We aren't talking about enbies here, dear.
>>
>>19449615
Sit and think for a moment. You get in a horrible accident and your genitalia is disfigured to the point of amputation. Would you be a man the next day? If genetalia determines that, I don't see how you could be. Gender is an intricate social spectrum. Sex is the biology behind it.
>>
>>19449639
Transgender is an umbrella term for multiple genders outside the binary system.
>>
>>19449538
That, or more would-be FtMs accept that fully transitioning isn't an option for them so they embrace androgyny.

Sure doesn't sound like you've ever met a transwoman in person, either. Often times they don't just magically "decide" to be a woman, it does start in childhood. They're often assumed to be gay, which by the way when we were first dissecting the gay identity, early "neuroscientist" thought gay men had a woman's brain in a man's body. Even King James was buggering dudes. "Christ had John, I have George."
http://rictornorton.co.uk/jamesi.htm

Religion always turns into a tool to control others... Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because they tried to rape angels and sacrificed babies they didn't want to take care of, because it was an endless orgy. Not because the benis went in the booper or people crossdressed and no one questioned their expression of gender or discriminated against them because they felt "tricked" into being attracted to them. It was literally a free for all fuck fest without abandon, how is this shit any different than what people think Kubrick was "exposing" in Eyes Wide Shut? You think the queers are the most sexually depraved?

The most sexually depraved are the power hungry. That's why pedophilia is not a part of the LGBT community, nor will it ever be. Queer communities aren't the ones trafficking children.

>>19449596
inb4 white genocide, it's not like I suggested we sterilize people against their will or something.
>>
File: trannies bio.jpg (64KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
trannies bio.jpg
64KB, 960x536px
Overpopulation tards never want to confront the reality that western populations have been declining and the bulk of population growth is in shitskin countries.

Its obvious the tranny agenda was a concerted effort being pushed by certain ((interests))) during the obama years, but since trump won i think there will probably be a lull in the hyper push to normalize degenerates mutilating their bodies.

Tranny freaks are like less than one percent of the nation, their promotion was obviously some sort of hidden agenda that was coordinated in the media.
If you believed the jew movie industry than 90% of america are gay niggers.

I dont think the trans faggots will be accepted like the gays, no one is interested in denying reality and pretending the line backer in a dress is a woman.

When it comes to shit like this always follow the money
>>
>>19449606
Only if you live in communism. Here in capitalism our problem is obesity, not poverty.
>>
>>19449670
Implying obesity doesn't have anything to do with people in poverty only being able to afford garbage and carbs.
Implying capitalism encourages you taking control of your diet.
>>
>>19449640
>>19449640

You'd be a man or woman with multilated genitals.

You can't become another gender or disassociate from biological reality by manufacturing a gender, with how you feel as the only point of reference. If I want to be a woman, or decide I 'feel' like a woman, nothing has changed. This makes no impression on reality, any more than declaring I have an imaginary friend.

There is no 'gender binary', just biological reality.

I think in most cases this is 'autogynephilia' and a will to get on the pyramid of intersectional competitive victimhood.
>>
>>19449647
>umbrella term
>multiple genders
Are we talking about Nonbinary now...?
Because I'm sure that was invented by SJWs to invalidate the struggles of actual trannies.
>>
>>19449661

They attack religion and European heritage, they are marxist agents of the state pretty much 99.9% of the time. I've literally never met anybody peddling this 'gender identity' nonense who isn't a far left automaton.
>>
It's because of the soy that's in almost everything we eat
>>
>>19449615
>He fell this hard for the propaganda
>>
>>19449615

Prior to recent years parents were just too scared to put their 6 year old on TV, pump them full of hormoes, sexualise them, make them impotent and mutilate their genitals.

They've always wanted to do this, they've just been suppressed by the evil fascist religious right.
>>
File: more you know.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
more you know.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Did you know a tranny vagina is basically an open wound and they have to constantly dilate it so it doesn't heal
>>
>>19449703
t. Big Dairy
>>
>>19449688
The gender binary is masculine and feminine. Everyone holds traits of both these aspects. This conversation is bigger than biological appearance, it goes into biological makeup and prenatal hormonal changes. People are more complicated than vagina and penis. Gender is not a sexual organ, it's an expression. You can try to dictate how other people express their own identity all you want, but it truly has been around longer than you seem to want to admit, and isn't going away any time soon.
>>
File: 56476465444.png (10KB, 256x239px) Image search: [Google]
56476465444.png
10KB, 256x239px
>>19449244
>Games 524 >1.8 hours past 2 weeks
>>
>>19449191
I'm convinced that there's a point where religion and politics converge. Pol is becoming x and x is becoming pol.
>>
>>19449710
Show me one case where a child was actually put on hormone replacement or received sexual reassignment surgery.
>>
>>19449720

I can't dictate anything. You are either a man or a woman. Feeling more or less feminine or masculine doesn't negate this reality. Adopting the sterotypical behaviours of the 'feminine' changes nothing.

Women can be masculine, men can be effeminiate. Men cannot become women and women cannot become men.
>>
>>19449733
If all your identity as a man comes down to is your penis, fine. Others aren't so limited.
>>
>>19449728

Jazz Jennings was put on hormone blockers to prevent any natural development. His parents encourages his delusion and validate him. This is abuse.
>>
>>19449191
Its the soul wishing to come into harmony with itself. In higher dimensions, gender is an expression of thought and spiritual growth. In 3d, we have to accept scientific attempts to bring the soul into harmony with the body. WE have not yet crossed the threshold where mind can work on the body and sculpt it towards its whims and wishes. If you accept reincarnation, you have been both genders countless times. Why is it so hard to think that you would want to be able to choose your gender in life, while you can so easily change it in the spiritual world. I believe people are seeking a material answer to a spiritual question, and one day we will arrive at the spiritual answer to the same question.

The mind and body creates its chemistry according to ones thoughts and emotions, and vice versa <==> >==<. Our society has estranged certain emotional states of being and only given them expression through the opposite sex. This is imbalanced expression of energy, which is stunting our evolution and growth as souls. Souls wish to be forms of light, not the crude material we see and identify with. Now, people just want it to be socially acceptable for them to be seen in the light that they identify with, rather than what others see and project onto them.
>>
File: kalimaryzupa.jpg (21KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
kalimaryzupa.jpg
21KB, 194x259px
We came from the Great Mother and to her we will return.

Awaken the divine feminine within you and learn the truth.
>>
File: nyegender-1.jpg (63KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
nyegender-1.jpg
63KB, 752x440px
Yup, gender is more than just dicks and vaginas.
For instance, chromosomes.
Which tell you that the tranny freak is. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.........actually a man
>>
>>19449720
There has always been the occasional weirdo or outlier. That doesn't mean what we're seeing today is in any way normal or traditional. You're willfully taking things out of context, and you know it.
>>
>>19449582
>I'd just like it if men had other options besides "be Chad or be rejected".
There are billions of options. You're you right now, you don't have to express your masculinity in purely Chad fashion. I'm not a big, muscular jock by any stretch of the imagination but I still express my masculinity in other positive ways. I like camping, hiking, reading great books, etc. I couldn't throw a football or hook up with the hottest cheerleader on the squad but I'm still a man.
Football isn't the only way to be a man, if you identify as a man you're being a man right now, in your own way. Be proud!
>>
>>19449739

You're mentally challenged. You can identify gender from a hair. You think forensics need to see genitalia before they can be sure?
>>
File: 1427091791587.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427091791587.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Honestly, I think it's a serious thing that happens sometimes, but now that the public eye has put a spotlight on it every slightly effeminate guy thinks he's a girl and all the girls who just felt a little masculine think they're guys. I think it promotes the "grass is always greener" thought process saying things like "It's okay! Just hop the fence and enjoy the grass, who cares if you don't belong here." And I feel it really puts a bad image on the LGBT community.
>>
>>19449739

Nobody is trying to compromise your 'identity', you can wear a little pink skirt or take scented bubblebaths. You'll be a man in a pink skirt or bubble bath.
>>
>>19449747
Hormone blockers aren't the same as hormone replacement therapy. If not put on blockers, Jazz would have kept developing in a way that would harm her mental state. Parents beat the shit out of their kids for being gay, and sometimes they still come out as trans after they can leave an abusive home, what about that?
>>
>>19449771

He.
>>
File: 1502585306939.png (250KB, 750x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1502585306939.png
250KB, 750x1042px
It's coddled mental illness, and it's a sign of western civilization's collapse.
>>
>>19449781
>A TINY percentage of the US population is gonna doom civilization
>Posts picture of Tumblr Transtrender family
Lol okay faggot
>>
>>19449768
I like them scented bubble bath shits. Fuck you if you think that makes you girly.
My gf buys those and leaves them around the bathroom you think I'm not gonna dump that shit in the bath tub? Insane!
So there I am soaking it up in a hot bath with bubbles and shit smelling like Aphrodite's pussy smashing out a warm load not giving a fuck what haters like you think. That's what it's like to be a god, my man. Being a fucking man that likes bubble baths and shit.
I'll even eat those fancy cheeses they have at this one store by my house. Those gay guys standing there selling it get all surprised that a dude like me digs it but they hand me one of them tasting spoons and I'm all like "Fuck yeah dude, dank brie. I like the earthy finish and the texture of the rind in contrast to center." We're fucking cool now. They came over to one of my barbeques. No haters allowed.
You'll never know what my secret family recipe rub tastes like on succulent ribs fresh from the meat market.
Never.
>>
File: 1494653504001.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494653504001.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>19449796
>>
>>19449758
And what if I'm not into hiking, camping, or other traditionally "manly" stuff, and I don't care about "being a man" and just want to be myself?
>>
>>19449796

What are you talking about? I never said I took issue with this. Good, fine, that's all awesome. It doesn't make you a woman, that was literally my only point, and you seem to agree doing stereotypically feminine things doesn't negate you being a man.
>>
>>19449788
>>19449788
>TINY percentage of the US population is gonna doom civilization

that'a not what he said.
your missing the point
>>
>>19449814

You'll still be yourself, a man.

But try challenging yourself, and being out of your comfort zone once in a while.
>>
>>19449688
You're completely ignoring a whole half of human sexuality, which is comprised of social defintions (cultural things). How can you ignore them when they're just as important as the biology?
>>
>>19449739
>all your identity as a man comes down to is your penis
Why yes. Yes it does. Are we revising basic biology now?
>>
>>19449191
No. This is, supply and demand. These are like any people who waste money on plastic surgery. Basically social dysfunction found an echo chamber. Nobody wants to talk about what they look like from the wrong angle. There are two women I would never go after. Kek.
>>
>>19449816
Yes. You still can't come over though because you pissed me off thinking about someone not being cool with my bubble baths.
>>
>>19449814
Then you are genetic failure and shouldnt cry when normal people dont play into your mentally ill games
>>
>>19449696
You could use the word non-binary. It wasn't something ultimately fabricated, non-binary genders have existed all around the globe for as long as human society has existed.
>>
>>19449814
Well, your dilemma seemed to be that it was either "be chad or get rejected" I was stating that it's simply not the case.
Be yourself, whatever that means to you. Find power in that.
I would recommend, like >>19449821 says, to try pushing outside of your comfort zone sometimes. It's always nice to try new things.
>>
There isn't no such thing as manly stuff. The world has become rancid social media realized. Kill your television. Or your chipped debit card. What a cluster fuck.
>>
>>19449710
Prior to recent years parents didn't have the awareness to realize that their child may be transgender. I too am all for not exploiting children (they shouldnt be forced into television), but that has nothing to do with my argument.
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (133KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
133KB, 675x900px
>>19449751
X is getting closer to finding the truth. I just hope that one day it bases its agenda around the truth instead of perverting the truth to fit its agenda.
>>
>>19449191
Nah, it's xenoestrogens produced by pollution, why do you think this kind of people didn't existed 100 years ago
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (100KB, 563x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
100KB, 563x419px
People are people. Why do we care, though? This is some lonely suicide shite I'd prefer to avoid.
>>
>>19449788
What I'm saying is, we're encouraging mental illness, and protecting it in an unscrupulous way. In Canada, if you have a child that is born a boy, but wishes to be a girl, and you refuse, the child can be taken away from you by child protective services. It's jamming a boot in the door for other things to eventually gain traction as "normal" due to media and the internet.

We're literally going through the looking glass.
>>
>>19449828
Biology is more complex that what you have on the outside. A chromosome test isn't mandatory, with healthcare tanking it's not like checking that shit is of any immediate concern anyway, interxex people are as common as redheads. What other mutations could POSSIBLY happen?
>>
File: TheQueenofCanada.jpg (460KB, 817x1464px) Image search: [Google]
TheQueenofCanada.jpg
460KB, 817x1464px
>>19449857
forgot my pic
>>
File: IMG_4413.jpg (319KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4413.jpg
319KB, 1280x693px
>>19449853
Can't pervert something that has no agenda. Truth is, it's all good until someone loses a testicle.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
548KB, 255x184px
1. Gender is biological and can be proven through science

2. Trannies are basically mentally ill people who mutilate themselves and liberals want you to pretend thats normal

3.When trannies try to force you to call them xir or make a big deal about where they can take a shit or not most people want to throw them off of buildings isis style
>>
File: IMG_4732.jpg (44KB, 586x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4732.jpg
44KB, 586x553px
Can't we all just hate each other peacefully?
>>
>>19449871
>xir
>Literally believe that actual trans people demand people to use neo-pronouns
>>
>>19449861
>interxex people are as common as redheads.
Rabbi Sheckleburg approves.
>>
>>19449888
Actually, at my >>19449888
school there's normally about 1-2 people per class that demand some shit like this. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it.
>>
>>19449894
>school
You encountered Nonbinary Trenders then. They're a completely different group of SPECIAL people.
>>
>>19449191
Hefty doses of xenoestrogen combined with a concerted effort by TPTB in their march towards a brave new world.
>>
File: SS.gif (647KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
SS.gif
647KB, 456x522px
>>19449875
No.
>>
>>19449871
Gender is sociological. Sex is biological. There's science to support BOTH of these statements because they're facts. Plastic surgery has gone on for years, and body modifications have been around since the beginning of human history. As for the pronoun thing, so what? You'll be more respectful to a dog when it's owner tells you its a he instead of a she, but not do the same for a human being?
>>
>>19449902
I get the feeling all these dystopias are just memes competing for reality. The Hebrew gematria for both Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul is 451.
>>
>>19449220
This. We no longer have any real problems to overcome so people are creating problems and making a mountain of them.

Is western life really that hard? Even the poor are rich compared to 3rd world standards.

Now we have trans people who are so lost emotionally and so desperately want to be important that they're willing to indulge in this fantasy of transgenderism
>>
The weak muddle in their own shit.
>>
>>19449957
Humans are disgusting creatures, especially the defective ones like trannies
>>
to everyone in this thread suggesting that trans people are encouraged to mutilate themselves, that's YOU doing that. truly accepting people can be respectful of someone's gender expression without concerning themselves about a person's genitals at all. trans people shouldn't feel pressured to undergo extreme surgeries/hrt, that pressure is coming from you people misgendering them because they don't have the correct genitalia
>>
>>19449244

What about Xanax? Are you saying I could roll up to a doctor's office, claim to have gender dysphoria and score some Xanax? I love me some Xanax.
>>
File: tquila.jpg (76KB, 634x408px) Image search: [Google]
tquila.jpg
76KB, 634x408px
@ wanna be gnatsies
>>
File: 763.png (48KB, 680x807px) Image search: [Google]
763.png
48KB, 680x807px
>>19450011
>everyone else is the problem but me, the faggot who wants to cut off its dick
>>
Idk man, im still putting it all together in my head. I had identified as transgender for 2 years. Did all the makeup stuff and dresses and shit. Even had plans to start transitioning (thank god i didnt have the money). Until i left america, all the dysphoris stopped after a week. Maybe it was just a change in lifestyle. But a small part of me thinks there is something in american tap water that made me trans. I cant explain it.
>>
>>19450089
What prompted the move? Honestly, if it was a need for change or something similar, then I can see your prior interest and devotion to transitioning as the way you planned to give yourself change, so to speak. That need for difference may have gone away after you did something life changing, which moving is.
>>
>>19450038 good for those soldiers. Sadly what they are doing, means that the faggots back home can be fascists.
>>
>>19449278
best post ITT
>>
>>19450048
you are far from everyone dude
and what i'm saying is: a lot of trans people don't want to cut off their dicks at all. lots of trans women like having dicks and lots of men are into women with dicks ;) lol
>>
>>19450120
If you have a dick you are a man.

If you wanted to be a real woman ou would want a cunt.

You are mentally ill
>>
>>19450129
>If you have a dick you are a man.
>If you wanted to be a real woman ou would want a cunt.
Which is why they cut off their dicks thinking that will make them become a woman, realize that's not how it works, then get even worse dysphoria and attempt suicide.
>>
>>19449191
Racism, transgenderism, and homosexuality are being used as a means of demoralizing society and forceing them to accept any change no matter how dangerous and crazy. Society is being groomed for a major loss of personal freedoms. Most people are just far to disgusted, confused, and stupid to see truth in a sea of lies.
>>
>>19449685

Ah, the old "I'm so poor I can't eat healthy" meme. There are resources on the Web that can layout a clear guide on how to eat well on a budget. You could pick up a book on nutrition for starters. The trick is buying fruits and vegetables when they're in season and freezing them so they'll last longer. Plan out your meals and keep them simple. Also, there's a reason doctors prescribe, "diet AND exercise" to obese people - as opposed to one or the other. A 300 pound person can eat three salads a day with now dressing or any decadent toppings (croutons, ham, grilled chicken, etc.) and still barely drop a few pounds over a month - if lose any weight at all. A good diet isn't worth crap if you don't go out and move your body for at least 30 minutes a day. I'm not saying it's easy. There a lot of factors and societal institutions that encourage eating unhealthy, but if you can commit and develop good eating habits you'll be in a good spot.

TL;DR fat people have no excuse and the 'poor people are doomed to obesity' meme needs to die.
>>
>>19449714

Yes I did. Did you know I'm permanently traumatized from the copy pasta /pol/ passes around about people who experience post transition regrets? They're complete with pictures and everything.

I really, truly do not care if fags want to dress up like girls, but the surgeons that do those operations are exploiting mental illness and it should be illegal.
>>
>>19450129
i'm not mentally ill
i'm not trans either
i'm a cis gay man, and i am secure in my male identity
the perspective i offered you in my previous post is the one i gained from speaking with actual trans people in real life, me telling you trans women don't want to cut their dicks off is based on what i've heard from trans women first hand, your belief that trans women want to chop their dicks off is based on you reading it on fucking 4chan all the time from other cis people that you agree with. and it's no wonder you would be so out of touch with what trans people actually think/believe because you can't engage with them without telling them they should mutilate themselves. when you thought i was trans that's exactly what you immediately did you fuck wit
>>
File: appalachia.jpg (106KB, 1000x626px) Image search: [Google]
appalachia.jpg
106KB, 1000x626px
>>19450166
implying everyone has access to the internet
implying everyone has access to proper grocery stores with fresh produce
implying everyone has access to a good library
implying everyone even has access to clean water
implying some foods aren't engineered to be addicting and corn is in fucking everything
implying, if they aren't already working 40+ hours a week to provide for their families, everyone has secure employment
implying one financial slip up like your child getting ill or being in a car accident doesn't financially deviate hundreds of people a day in the US
>>
>>19450111
Fighting ISIS means queers in the US get to become fascists? So you support ISIS?
>>
>>19449191

Slippery slope theory look it up.
>>
File: appalachia2.jpg (21KB, 514x268px) Image search: [Google]
appalachia2.jpg
21KB, 514x268px
>>19450209
financially devastate*

pics are re: Appalachia
>>
>>19449749

>I believe people are seeking a material answer to a spiritual question

This. Thank you, anon. That was quite eloquent.
>>
>>19449246
Because they have actual issues to worry about instead of virtue signaling nonsense.
>>
>>19449191
No it doesnt. Its just the latest fashion. Same gos for the alt right.
>>
>>19450177
I'm more concerned with Billy who decides he wants to wear dresses for a week when he's 4 gets put on HRT by his retarded parents.
>>
The increase in transgenderism is a product of depression and propaganda.
People get sad, they are bombarded with transgender propaganda, believe things would be so much better if they were the opposite sex.
>>
>>19450007
>>
File: mfw.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>19449781
That is the creepiest child I have ever seen!
>>
>>19450271
nah trans and nonbinary folk can be traced to early civilization. i think it just makes you uncomfortable, and anything that is outside of accepted norms that have been established only in the past 100 year seems unnatural to you.

It's a mixture of ignorance, projection, and maybe personal confusion. But hey we can keep being ahistorical as long as it makes us comfy, right?
>>
>>19449191
physical appearance doesn't fucking matter. the only thing that does is how you treat other people

change gender, cover yourself in tattoos and piercings, dress like a furry, get fat and greasy from spending your whole life on the Internet

all of that is completely irrelevant

small minded people pretend it does because they have to categorize everything or it's too much to deal with

appearance doesn't mean shit
>>
>>19450314
chromosomes aren't physical appearance and don't change.
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server? Join on this link!
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19449796
That's pretty fuckin dope bro.
>>
>>19449191
>in the evolution of human consciousness?
whew, bruh, don't be dumb, there is nothing to evolve, consciousness is perfect as it is
>>
File: 1403919910006.gif (1MB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403919910006.gif
1MB, 330x200px
>>19450209
>It's not their fault their easily avoidable health problem happened! People aren't responsible for their actions if I can blame it on capitalism!
>>
>>19450312
What are you om about ? Why does my comfort get in the picture ? I dont think this is some next level bullshit. It will blow over. Right now being a faggot pink haired ladyboy is in fashion. And the contra fashion is hating this meaning joining some larping autistic edgy group of people known as the alt right. Come back after 5 or 6 years and there will be something else to see conspiracies in here on /x/. I guarantee you.
>>
>>19450312
>early civilization
>they all collapsed or are stuck a century or two in the past while the others aren't
>>
>>19450312
Just because they found evidence of a man from ancient Greece who liked wearing woman's clothing doesn't mean what's going on now would ever have been considered normal. You're twisting the facts to fit your worldview.
>>
>>19449191
>>19449290
>>19449295
>>19449414
>>19449441
>>19449493
>>19449521
>>19449600
KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING HATEFUL CONSERVATIVE SCUM.
>>
>>19450462
Are you kidding me? We literally have modern societies living parallel to us who believe in more than two genders. There's TONS of textual evidence and photographic records. Look up some sex history, it's an interesting part of being a human being.
>>
>>19450462
So literally a sjw.

Reminder that trannies have a consistent 40% suicide rate regardless of "transition" yet is glorified while schizophrenia is stigmatized
>>
>>19450488
What do you think contributes to that high suicide rate?
>>
>>19450453
Just because we're here right now doesn't mean we're going to be here forever.
>>
Reminder that men are better at being women than women. See: bruce jenner beong woman of the year after 6 months of being a woman
>>
File: 1457547616726.png (230KB, 809x827px) Image search: [Google]
1457547616726.png
230KB, 809x827px
>>19450486
>these other societies believe in things this means it's real and natural
>>19450495
Regret. In the few cases where they left actual suicide notes, it was always regret.
>>
>>19450495
Untreated mental illness
>>
File: 3655.jpg (52KB, 380x646px) Image search: [Google]
3655.jpg
52KB, 380x646px
>>19449191
I truly find it repulsive
Trans bullshit ..But its just a fad ......you have to love all around and not judge
>>
>>19450502
You could literally say that about our society as well. To think we are the ABSOLUTE epitome of correctness is extremely ethnocentric.

So, yes, while regret certainly does happen in a few cases, a LARGE part of the high suicide rate amongst transgender people is because of social and cultural treatment. Would you want to be treated the way transgender people are treated?
>>
>>19450486
We literally have modern societies living parallel to us who believe in canibalism.
>>
>>19450495
The realisation that they will never truly be what they want to be, and irreversably maiming themselves changed nothing?
>>
>>19450517
I'd much prefer treatment for my psychopathology than to be patted on the head and told I'll be a real girl one day only to see an ugly motherfucker in mirror
>>
>>19450517
>To think we are the ABSOLUTE epitome of correctness is extremely ethnocentric.
Did you not read my post? Believing in anything means absolutely nothing and it also applies to "these societies believe there are a new gender for each person wow!" type of garbage.
>muh social treatment
They've been unhappy before and after transition, with or without surgery. Ship off a bunch of them to a desolate island with resources and technology where they can make their own rules and live however they want, and they'll end up in a state of mass delusion and collapse the second they snap out of it. It's inevitable. You can't cheat mental illnesses. Anyone who has them and isn't delusional knows that, and they either cope with it somehow or go insane and either mutilate themselves or attempt suicide. The only thing it has to do with how they're treated is it being "immoral" to give them proper mental treatment for their dysphoria, instead telling them that it's okay to fuck up their body and life because of something they believe in.
But when that doesn't work out and they die it's everyone else's fault?
>>
>>19450209

I will not only imply, but outright state that all low income families in the usa have access to all of those things. You work 40+ hours a week? You can still make the time. Have a sick kid? Fine, go buy a cheeseburger while you're stuck in the hospital. You can have a cheat day. Car accident? It's called insurance and you're legally bound to have it. Anyone with a half decent work ethic can get a decent job that won't require them working overtime - especially if they can practice enough self control to save 50-100 bucks every paycheck. The more kids you have, the more government assistance you get, so that's not an argument either. I can do this all day, tubby.
>>
>>19449191
masculine and feminine energies are balancing. men will become less macho, women will become more assertive. a healthy mind is balanced, we've simply grown accustomed to sickness for so long we think it's normal.
>>
>>19450577
That fat NEET who eats his tendies for every meal won't accept arguments, he probably doesn't even know the benefits that having a real job gives you.
>>
Xenoestrogens
BPA
>>
>>19450278

A couple of decades ago, a decent parent in that situation would just be a little ashamed of Billy for a few years and then accept their kid is a bit of an oddball. Then the kid would grow up to be a drag queen. No big deal. Now they chemically castrate any little boy that got a little too curious with mom's wardrobe.
>>
>>19450517
For them to recieve the treatment they want, you'd basically have to force people to deny evident reality, which I'm not willing to do. I don't go out of my way to be mean, but what's real is real, and you're not going to bully me into entertaining someone else's delusions.
There's also the whole issue of is it transphobic to turn down a person's sexual advances based on the grounds that they weren't born as the sex they currenty identify as? Should I have the right to do that, or is that abuse?
>>
It does not play any role. The idea of gender bending was ingrained in the collective unconscious of many via liberal media and cartoons, similarly to how anybody would deny bisexuality is the default
>>
>>19449640
Accidents won't change your x/y chromosomes though
>>
It's mostly a product of millinieal culture. They were raised being told that they were perfect little angels who could do no wrong. So now when life doesn't turn out that way they look for literally anything/one else to blame. Because they are depressed it can't be their fault they are perfect. It can't be depression millions of people suffer from that and they are one of a kind. When they don't immediately leave their parents house and waltz into a 6 figure job then it can't possibly because you need hard work to succeed. It has to be the work of some magical "white privillage" that doesn't help those of them that are white because reasons. It's a joke really. The best we can hope for is 1970's hippie culture to 1980's Regan era cultural shift with the next generation.
>>
>>19449290
You are wrong. That's it. Well, maybe the hormone disruptor part is not 100% wrong, but still.
>>
>>19449402
/thread
But then, suddenly, these freaking parades... Makes us look just retarded...
>>
>>19449771
So chemically not being able to develop naturally won't have any effect on Jazz? No negative repercussions of halting hormones that change a person's entire body during that time of their lives?

We aren't taking about kids who are being beaten and abused that is a nonsequitor to the situation being discussed
>>
>>19450011
lol explain the trangender suicide rate

Inb4: "Cultural pressure" Even in accepting countries like Thailand it is something like 90% so it has nothing to do with the culture not accepting them
>>
>>19450562
>>19450562
You don't seem to understand- it DOES matter. Sociology is an extremely important field of science that provides us answers as towards WHY we do things as a human race. To ignore that is to unequivocally only see half the puzzle yet call it full anyway.
>>
>>19450221
>thinks not supporting trans people means supporting an extremist Muslim faction
>>
>>19449841
you are a complete fucking nutjob, right?

i have never seen anyone contradict themselves this hard, like ever
>>
>>19450608
It's not delusions though, no matter what you believe. That's the gag.
>>
>>19449855
It's funny how posts like these are left without replies. It's like 'hey, anon's right, but I'm so much against/for something and it conflicts with my beliefs that this person doesn't seem to care, so it's best to ignore him, because my arguments are too precious'.
>>
>>19450312
give me a wiki page of one neolithic caveman that they found who identified as a women
I want one source to back up that claim and I will believe you, I can understand intersexed but not trans
>>
>>19449191
No
>>
>>19450710
Stop replying to your own post. It wasn't that clever.
>>
>>19450164

This. Also everything else John Titor said.
>>
>>19450700
How am I contradicting myself?
You can be the man you want to be, if you don't want to be that you can be the person you want to be. Don't let a few magazines tell you that the only way to be X is by doing Y.
>>
>>19449191
The MtF ones are just regular trans people who are finding it safer to come out.

The FtM ones can be explained by the following
>Lots of girls develop earl and grow up uncomfortable with their bodies. Without finding a comfort or learning to accept themselves, they try to hide it and change it and misinterpret it as trans
>Tumblr's community has made the above worse
>some are just latching onto it as a trend to feel special
>some are flat out lying because it makes them "more credible" (ran into one of these once on world of warcraft of all places)
>some are just flat out retarded
>Smaller amount are legit trans.

Basically if it's a female going to male but they still dress and act entirely like a girl, they're probably in one of the faker categories above.
>>
>>19449191
simply mental illness and damaged people who got no attention growing up to be "different" and stay in the spotlight.
>>
>>19449191
Gender is a manifestation of the collective unconscious. It's also a manifestation of the overt assignment of socially acceptable gender roles.

>some sort of role
Yes, some sort.
>>
>>19450710

The third sentence of
>>19449855
didn't make sense. The first two were just general, "live and let live" shit. What do you expect us to add to that?
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19449191
>Is the huge increase in Transgenderism and increased confusion regarding gender and sexuality in general a manifestation of the collective unconscious? Does all this gender chaos play some sort of role in the evolution of human consciousness?

Your species is being punished for your worship of the Jewish false god. Expect most things mainstream to be opposed to God's will making it hard for most humans to find redemption for their species' crimes against God.

e.g. I didn't find evidence of God until I became a Eurocentric (racially biased towards Europeans) fascist. Since that is God's will and the mainstream regards that as completely out of bounds - God is playing games with the species for their rebellion against God.

There are two sexes and some genetic disorders in the human species - there's no such thing as "transgender." "Gender" comes from the Greek root "gen" which means birth - the word is meant to imply something inherent that exists from one's birth like genetic, generic, generation, gentry, genesis, etc..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
>>
>>19449871
Whoah, another one who thinks that he knows the best. You are just like the flood.
>>19449992
We're not freaking AGPs and most of us avoid these freaking parades. We are quite the opposite of what you've claimed and don't want to stick out or seek attention. That would be totally missing the point. Neither are we emotionally lost by default.
But still, it's easier to read a few shady articles or just be taught similar crap and then just generalise for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>19450748
How do we access God's will if it is obscured by the Jewish false god?
>>
>>19450007
Humans are disgusting creatures, especially the perfect ones who score points throughout their existence and see no leaderboards.
>>
>>19450748
Holy shit your channel is batshit!
>>
>>19450748
Wait what the hell are those highlighted numbers supposed to mean? they don't coordinate to the scripture passage and aren't like occult (31 sort of is but it isn't 31 really because of the decimals)
>>
>>19450711

I'm waiting for this too. The whole trans thing is a product of decadence. You think we had time to contemplate whether or not we were born with the right genitals when we were sitting around campfires praying the wolves wouldn't drag another one of us off again? When we had to fight every single day for survival? The devil finds work for idle hands.
>>
>>19450462
And why, exactly, should we glorify normality instead of not caring? Insecurity at it's finest.
>>
>>19450758

>we are quite the opposite of what you claim and don't want to stick out.

Top fucking kek m8. Why don't you go take a stroll through tumblr and get back to me on that.
>>
File: scr.png (87KB, 1366x597px) Image search: [Google]
scr.png
87KB, 1366x597px
>>19450716
U sure?
>>
>>19450759
1. Pray for the Jewish god to kill himself.
2. Pray that whatever's left ensures it stays dead.
3. Pray freely.
>>
>>19450783

That anon was saying that the ancient Greek cross dresser isnt sufficient evidence of modern transgender politics being a societal norm in ancient greece. The Greeks were weird. They took baths together in public and butt fucked boys, but you have no proof that they would accepting of guys that turn their peckers inside out.
>>
>>19450799
I don't use tumblr. I hate these feminazis and their kinship. They are the ones who make us look like shit. Tumblr people are just trenders who are shaming regular humans, trannies, and themselves, too. Not that I care about them shaming themselves.
>>
>>19450810
No replies is golden when the only other alternative is shitposting.
>>
>>19450783
Because most people are normal, and society should be geared towards most people, not a fringe minority. It just makes sense.
>>
>>19450810
Anyone can edit an image.
>>
>>19450848
That's just ridiculous.
Why would I? I'm not an attention whore. Nor am I desperate for anything.
>>
>>19450860
The lady doth protest too much.
>>
>>19449191
Its called a fucking mental illness. The number of autism cases has spiked. Are anti-social people, who screech, and beat themselves in the head, the next stage of human consciousness?
>>
>>19450823

Wow. An anti tumblr Transperson. Well then let me ask you some questions:

1. In your eyes, how many genders are there total?

2. How do you feel about heterosexual or non transpeople (cis)?

3. Are celebrity Trans like Caitlin jenner benefitting people like you?

4. What are your views on HRT/gender reassignment surgery?

5. How early should people engage in HRT, if at all? Are puberty blockers ethical?
>>
>>19450844
Most people can deal with things without aide. To target them breeds irrelevant "comfort." Pandering to a fringe minority breeds complex problem solving and advanced methods of helping all people, even """"normal"""" people.

There's no such thing as a normal person.
>>
>>19450758
I was actually talking more about the "trans-trenders". Honestly I think there are only 2 types of trans people, the trans-trenders who are out for virtue points/attention and the mentally ill.

Now when I say mentally ill I don't say it with malice. I think that they should get help.
>>
>>19450907
Sure there is. Normal is what the majority decides it is. If the majority likes chocolate, it's normal to like chocolate. Or are you going to tell me there's not a majority?
>>
A majority of people in the public do not believe in transgender and non-binary.

People will definitely change their tune if they're a public figure, which is why so many celebrities endorse it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGspKCrp3QE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRBNbWeEI4w
>>
>>19450933
People will pay lip service, but most wont believe it deep down. Ask a woman if someone who used to be a man is as much a woman as they are, and watch them squirm.
>>
>>19450166
I love those screen shots.
>look at all this expensive "health food" I went out of my way to spend as much money as possible on. Now go eat another big mac goy. Ignore the fact that this single fast food meal could cost just as much as my "health food".

I bought a gallon of whole milk and a box of 60 eggs from walmart for less than $3, after theft, the other day. A big ass box of brown rice costs a buck. Bananas are like 37 fucking cents a pound. Giant bag of spinach? Less than $2.

Also, don't fucking waste money and booze, cigarettes, drugs, cable TV, etc, and whine about how you can't afford food.

tl;dr: This guy is right. If you can't feed yourself, with moderately healthy food, you need to sort your shit out.
>>
>>19450922
>Normal is what the majority decides it is.
No, normal is what *everyone* decides it is. If a notable subset of people don't like chocolate, then it's just as normal to not like chocolate as it is to like it. The problem is when you add up all the norms and say that a normal person subscribes to every single norm. Nobody is like that, nobody is THE person who is normal. Everyone varies, with some people liking chocolate and hating music and some people liking music and hating chocolate. While most *traits* are normal, most people don't have all normal traits. ALL people have a variance of traits, and only by looking at all of them can you define a normal that doesn't reject half the population, but each "normal" person is still only about 30% normal. None of us has infinite traits, so none of us can be 100% normal.

Pandering to norms invariably ends up shafting a majority of people, but never harming the nonexistant "normal" person.
>>
>>19450889
1. Two seems the most reasonable number (trans not being a third 'option', as some people suggest), but I may be wrong. I kinda understand people who say that they are neither, though. Maybe they are just confused, or maybe there actually are more options, I have no idea, really.
2. As long as they aren't straightforward hateful or treating not normal people as retards or devil incarnates, I'm ok with them. Hating cis people would be the exact same thing; generalisation. My best friend is cis.
3. Not really, as they make too much noise and controversy, just because they're celebrities. I don't care about these people, as they aren't these parade/internet pervs, but still, they shape people's minds somehow.
4. I'm ok with HRT and surgeries. In fact, I am waiting for my own.
5. Not too early, as a person should grow up to conclusions. They might not be truly trans, and some actions are, obviously, one way tickets. Many people have regrets when it's already too late, that's why most of them should go to a doctor at least a few times. So, they shouldn't start as kids, but if they just wait through their puberty, then they might get hon'd. It's a very difficult topic whether it's ethical or not, and I couldn't give you a proper answer, as it's kinda different for every person. Parents shouldn't decide for their kids, though.
>>
>>19449191
Over 95% of children with gender dysphoria realize they're just gay by adulthood. It's a mental disorder hijacked by government as a tool to buy votes and the obtain a supposed moral high ground. The children are victims in their game.
>>
>>19450480
#triggered
>>
>>19450962

That's great but I'm on a low fat, dairy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, low food-dye and artificial ingredients diet, so please explain how I'm supposed to eat on this diet without spending $80 dollars a week on food.

I also can't eat oats because they have a GLUTEN-LIKE PROTEIN, and canned tuna contains HIGH LEVELS OF MERCURY.

Also I avoid any red meat that isn't beef jerky, because I cannot cook it in my kitchen without it tasting like shit. And beef jerky is expensive.

Also, beans are not an option because I'm trying to restrict phytic acid and they cause severe flatulence and loosening of the stools, which I don't want.

My primary food item is sushi, which is a great source of lean protein and easy to digest carbs, I spend about $250 per week on sushi in addition to my "core" food items that run about $80-100. I tried buying my own sushi-grade fish but it tastes too bloody. I don't know how to prepare it like the sushi chefs do.

Please help guys I'm going broke.
>>
>>19450975
Well how big is a notable subset? 40% of people? 30%? 20%?
The number of people who are transexual seems to sit somewhere between 0 and 4%.
That's a tiny minority, and it's nonesense to remodel society on their whims. Some people might be too tall to pass through doorways. Well, they're going to have to duck, because we're not changing all of the doors for their sake.
>>
>>19449191
It's a CIA psyop. There are only 2 genders. Gender dysphoria is real but it's rare. Everyone else just has a mental problem, they are an NPC or they are trying to virtue signal to the left.
>>
>>19451126
Like 10% or something. I'm not advocating for insane levels of pandering. Society should only be remodeled by its members, and when and where society fails, people should be free to make new, smaller societies. I'm saying, insofar as I am a member of any society, that we can do better than pandering to a nonexistent configuration of traits. We should do as much as we can to include as many types of people as possible, and yes, if we can some day get to the point where it's easy enough to pander to a 0-4% superminority, then we should try for it.

At some point we're going to want to be able to invite aliens to Earth without exposing them to deadly terrestrial pathogens. The more we practice preparing for new types of things, the better we'll be at it.
>>
>>19451148
What worries me is how hard kids are having it pushed on them that they might be trans. We all know it's far more likely that they aren't. Is anyone telling them that? We have the gender unicorn. Where's the unicorn who tells the other 96-99% percent of kids that this probably doesn't apply to them? Growing up is confusing enough.
>>
>>19451165
>Growing up is confusing enough.
I hear that. Sadly, it's not the only mass-media conditioning presently available and exposed to everyone.
>>
>>19451025
Eat fruit
>>
>>19450166
>the 'poor people are doomed to obesity' meme needs to die.
Maybe they are poor because they bought that pizza.
>>
>>19449191
A lot of truth is being spoken here. Just goes to show all that we expose ourselves to as well does have an impact. These people are extreme cases of that phenomena more often than not.

And for shits and giggles, that's why history repeats itself. We bring the idea of utter disaster to the human psyche to bolster its sense of ego and patriotic relationships, but in reality is just tears down inside things and creates an awareness of a possibility.

A possibility they may have never come to had they never been exposed to the idea. Don't get me wrong, outliers are also a part of life, but that's the gist of it. Don't want a bad kid, prevent your kid from hanging with bad people. Easier said than done in America though. I think we should all hail from our countries if only to bare them for what they really are. The sharks are in control, but they are few and we are many.
>>
>>19450498
That's because being a woman is so much easier. Women don't have to actively *do* anything in order to be considered women. Meanwhile, men have to deal with the constant threat of their "real man" status being revoked for any one of many completely arbitrary reasons. The result of losing that status is being regarded as subhuman in the eyes of society, and your troubles and suffering being treated with contempt and mockery.
>>
>>19451025
how about not spending 250$ a week on a squinty eye meme
>>
>>19450322
Chromosomes change.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-inactivation
>>
>>19449661
>
Overpopulation tards never want to confront the reality that western populations have been declining and the bulk of population growth is in shitskin countries.

True, but the average person in western countries consumes far, far more resources than one of the many children in "shitskin" countries.
>>
>>19449796
Please don't put this in your stand up if you're an aspiring comedian. You need more practice writing. Repetitive hyperbole=/=comedy
>>
>>19449191
Men have lost there masculinity and place as an alpha male provider. Bringing dysphoria. It a very complicated cause of modern day culture.
https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DI8BRdwgPChQ this video doesn't explain it all but its something
Also matrix guys took the ultimate redpill. Being a white male in this day and age is disadvantageous.
>>
>>19450278
Who's Billy?
>>
>>19449191
hermeticism argues that there are only two genders, that everything living falls under, that is masculine and feminine energy, all those gender roles that have been popping up are just in between these two poles, the whole man and proper lady type shit is just a conservative view of things, and don't say "it works" even before this new generation the whole of humanity was SHIT
>>
>>19450480
lel you're the one hating bruh
>>
File: 1489724224574.jpg (911KB, 1515x2079px) Image search: [Google]
1489724224574.jpg
911KB, 1515x2079px
>>19449290
>>
kids watching porn
staring at the girl
"oh shit it looks fun to be her"
[imagination]+

impringned into consiousness
>>
>>19450725
In my experience MtFs are more likely to ring true, actually. (Having known a decent amount of trans people IRL)
>>
>>19449771
Jazz will have a prepubescent penis for the rest of their life, it will never be able to be fashioned into a vagina nor will they be able to detransition and develop functional male genitalia. This doesn't seem good for their mental state either. Shame on his parents for encouraging this sick experiment that will surely end in tragedy.
>>
>>19449191
>Is... Transgenderism... a manifestation of the collective unconscious?
No, it's a massive effort by the pharmaceutical industry to get drugs labeled as cancer-causing to market. They can't sell estrogen to middle aged white women anymore so they are somehow convincing men to take them. The class action suits in another decade are going to be glorious.
>>
>>19450759
you can commune with him yourself instead of getting his message from other people or rely on religion for starters
>>
File: this takes 3 seconds to do.png (52KB, 1366x620px) Image search: [Google]
this takes 3 seconds to do.png
52KB, 1366x620px
>>19450860
>>
File: transabled.png (689KB, 767x1245px) Image search: [Google]
transabled.png
689KB, 767x1245px
it's just plain old body dysmorphia, I wouldn't be surprised if that gets normalized in the near future too

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies/
>>
Late as fuck but this is a pretty good read if you have the time

https://transanityca.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/synanon-the-brainwashing-game-and-modern-transgender-activism-the-orwellian-implications-of-transgender-politics-by-jenn-smith/
>>
>>19450089
I had the same thing in Europe. Can't be the water, it might be social media.

Everything is gynocentric. Advertising makes life as woman look great. Being a man is always life in hard mode, being a girl makes you feel sexy and wanted all the time (or so we think).

What I've discovered is that I was missing to find a good woman. Was lucky to find such women that really made me enjoy being a man.

Today, really happy to know women much better and being happy with the way I was born. Have a few kids too, feels great to see them grow. If I had cut my balls and shipwrecked my life for a transition that wouldn't be passable, would likely be thinking on suicide today.

I tell you, most people are not trans. This is really a society push to destroy perfectly capable white males.
>>
>>19449191
This all feels like some strange form of population control. Gays don't procreate, Trannies can't procreate. They're voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool for strange reasons. The worst thing is people who force this thinking onto their children, making them gay or pushing hormones onto them. I'm not sure of the big picture but it all feels a little queer.
>>
File: a-little-nimrod.jpg (817KB, 2417x1873px) Image search: [Google]
a-little-nimrod.jpg
817KB, 2417x1873px
Used to engage in transvestite behaviour as a very young man, would also constantly masturbate to lesbian pornography.

I used to curse having a cock, used to fap to the idea of experiencing orgasm with a woman, as a woman.

Once I found a healthy emotional and sexual relationship with a lady those urges and negative feelings about being male eventually faded on their own. I am still pretty weird to an outside observer though.
>>
>>19452901
you a tranny
>>
>>19452901
yea i can relate, i think it has to do with a feeling of no love. its hard as a man in modern times, so much depression
>>
>>19452812

Dumb ass. Gay men procreate all the damn time. They just don't stick it in to women and just have some doctor do a turkey baster.

http://www.ihr.com/infertility/surrogacy/gay-parent-through-surrogacy.html

Though they have to decide who will be the father, but if they have more than one children they take turns.

For the trans people... Well just goddamn google artificial womb.
>>
>>19449244
Kero kero bonito is ironic guilty pleasure music, fuck off.
>>
Transgenderism is a fucking mental illness
>>
>>19449295
True, we should all follow his example
>>
Take this shit back to /pol/, faggots.
>>
>>19451165
I had kind of the opposite situation. Parents just thought that I'm homosexual. They weren't probably even considerind the fact that I'm trans back then, so they never really talked to me about it until the current year.
>>
>>19452919
>Implying that the womb will do good for any of us
Yeah, my male biology is produce some FANTASTIC children...

that'll never make it past the age of .5
>>
>>19450688
Hahahahahahaha you fucking serious, sociology is emotional projecting. Mental fucking illness all of you
>>
>>19453147
Shitposting is a fucking mental illness
>>
>>19449191
one on the left is just an autogynophile who had the means to live their fetish out
>>
>>19453183
I think that explains the dyed hair.
>>
>>19451025
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>19449191
They're just putting the Darwin back into Darwinism.
>>
ive believed this for sometime now (in the recent years)

"mother" earth
the representation of a female being who you see in psychedelic realms ect

as humans lose the need for physical battle, it is less masculine we will become... so the ideal human, then, is a female form...
>>
>>19449191
Its a way of creating nazi's.
You dont think transgenders should have RIGHTS???? You must be a nazi. The tactics are easy. You really have to wonder why this trans stuff and "diversity" stuff is only being pushed in white countries. Not in africa, not in asia. Certainly not in the middle east. Who is working to deliberately to cause friction within Europe and USA to ultimately destroy everything it used to be.
>>
>>19449191
I think humans might be evolving to have more gay people so that the population increase slows. Gender dysphoria has existed for a long time, and people are starting to roll with it rather than traumatize them into not expressing it. That being said, it is a manifestation of the confusion of this era and probably not permanent. There's really no harm being done though, we have much bigger problems we're facing as a species.
>>
>>19453220
Its being forced down peoples throats. Africa's population is growing extremely fast. They kill gays and trannys.
>>
>>19453228
If they accepted them, their population growth would slow. And you aren't forced to interact with trans or gay people if you don't want to. Honestly, I think people who are aggressively against trans rights are projecting their own oppression on the ones they want to opress.

It's a losing battle for you. If you're concerned about cultural deterioration, figure out what area you descend from and go to cultural festivals.
>>
>>19449191
Theres a certain group of people that just want to see white people gone. As revenge for ww2. Maybe a means to create war. Some people make money off war. Lots o money. Theres a certain group of people that controls 90% of all mainstream media in the western world. The media has no issues claiming that jewish people have the highest average IQ of all races on earth, we're just supposed to believe everybody else has the exact same IQ, even discussing it makes you lose your job. What are you some kind of nazi? Racist or something? So theres this certain group of people, theres only 14-15 million of them worldwide, that happen to control the vast majority of banks, vast majority of the media, and overall an insane amount of influence for such a small group of people. All you're supposed to discuss though is white vs black, white vs muslim, dont ever mention jewish people. I would be lying to myself if I didnt think it was slightly suspicious to say the least.
>>
>>19453236
I'm all for rights for trannys. Let's just not pretend that its not a mental condition. It's not normal. My grandfather had schizophrenia, I dont think it would have been a good idea to put him alone in his room and confirming his beliefs that yes, the plants are indeed talking to you, yes the walls are alive and talking to you. So we got him treatment and he was able to live a normal life.
>>
>>19449191
No, it's social engineering, both trough the obvious manipulation of media and culture and on the genetic level through food, medicibe, water, and air.

Women are taking on male traits through "empowerment" while men are being feminized through glorification of feminine values and environmental hormones.
>>
>>19453236
Im concerned about little kids who thinks its perfectly normal and healthy to be trans. Its a mental illness, no matter how you slice it. Theres clear physical and psychological differences between men and women and they dont magically change overnight when you decide to become a woman. Even if you get your dick surgically removed, you're still a man, with a deformed cock.
People can do whatever they want with their body I dont care, the problem is with people who act like it's not a legit mental illness called gender dysphoria, and start expecting others to just throw all biology out of the window, and if not call them every new age bullshit they can think of, racist, nazi, misogynist, transphobic, sexist, white supremacist, hitler, trumptard, etc etc etc. Biology is real.
>>
>>19451706
virus link

man fuck you nigger
>>
>>19452812
nah i know a man/transwomen who later became trans who impregnated a lesbian who later became a trans man they have a daughter who the trans "women" / guy in drag ....takes care of

shocker i know.
>>
oh shit is it time for this thread again
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Hry7zrHmc
have you been doing your transvestigation today anons?
>>
>>19449191
There's no increase, you are just paying more attion to it for some reason.

As far as I'm concerned there was more tranny stuff in the media and on tv back in the 90s with movies like Pracilla and that one with Wesley Snipes. Also shows like Oprah, Jerry Springer and Rickie Lake. Every second episode was about trannies back in the 90s.
>>
>>19450577
i just witnessed an internet battle that was actually won. nice.
>>
>>19449191
Heil Hitler.
>>
It's all the BPA and shit in modern consumer products
>>
>>19453279
You're right. But kids who do have gender dysphoria shouldn't be afraid to be trans. If society puts negative labels on that entire group, they may be driven to depression.
>>
>>19449191
Transgender people think that they need to fit the gender roles of their own gender, or else they must "change gender" which, by the way, is impossible. Most of them are stupid, some of them have mental illness, and some are kids who don't know what gender is and are being brainwashed by this "trend"
>>
>>19449191
It's a trend for attention seeking faggots to make them feel important and unique
>>
>>19450036
Probably if you have decent insurance. Just be careful with that stuff, really easy to get dependent on it from what I hear.
>>
>>19450105
Sort of. I think i was "trans" because i wanted to be anyone but myself. I still have a wierd sense of disconnect with my body but i dont think thatd change if i had tits.
>>
>>19449280
Shes a cute a CUTE!
>>
>>19450177
>copy pasta /pol/ passes around about people who experience post transition regrets
Does anyone have this?
>>
>>19449191
Mental illness, in a world where people are now afraid to state facts and opinions
>>
What the fuck is wrong with America? Why are you guys so determained to fuck each other up so badly from the inside? Can't you all just settle down?
>>
It's phytoestrogen in the food supply plus an ascending conspiracy of narcissists. They're the replacement in-group signalling insanity needed now that gay people became too normal. Transsexuals are an open invitation for members of the public to identify themselves as people willing to suck the ass of illogic when their authorities tell them to.
>>
>>19449191
Trannies are not paranormal. These are just mentally ill faggots that have been influenced to the point of no return by social engineering. The Wachowski brothers were probably victims of some sort of MK Ultra program. They led the public too close to the truth and the powers that be destroyed their minds and turned them into brainless pawns.
>>
>>19450105
>transitioning
This involves taking artificial hormone supplements. That's literally how that works. Some plastics also mimic those hormones, albeit in much smaller doses. And yes, it can get in the water.
>>
>>19455123
We take after Europe.
>>
>>19455188
you would need to have been there in order to make that assessment, and you wouldn't if you would've.
>>
File: kodode.png (29KB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
kodode.png
29KB, 270x223px
>>19449191
I think transgenderism came about because of the increase emphasis of identity politics.
People have been finding femininity and masculinity within themselves since the beginning of time, but now for some reason the label matters? Sounds like a load of bullshit.
Most people aren't just strictly feminine or masculine, they have always been some sort of combo of the two. It wasn't until the rise of the west that people started locking themselves into one identity forever.
>>
>>19455204
There's a certain coevolution here that has nothing to do with the modern era and everything to do with our shared history. The CIA, for example, is the modern incarnation of the British foreign policy of history (Colonialism). Just because everything's been defanged doesn't mean it isn't still eroding us.
>>
>>19455209
>one identity forever
This concept gives me the willies.
>>
>>19455241
The only similar conditions are a big continent filled with societies built on western standards. Patterns, though entirely unrelated, are bound to repeat, and this has nothing to do with context. It's like saying Mary pisses in her sleep, which means that Sue, who also wears a pink dress, therefor pisses in her sleep too.
>>
I litterally just came to /x/ to post about how Trans people are the next step in human evolution. We are mentally superior to both men and women an will soon take over the world.
>>
>>19455290
>societies built on western standards
Yes, in terms of your analogy: Pink being a color that—for whatever reason—causes women to piss in their sleep.

Point being Western standards are shit. The industrial revolution wasn't an all-encompassing unequivocally good thing. It's had many severely negative consequences.
>>
>>19449191
nope. people are just feeling more comfortable coming out because it's socially acceptable. as always, with new social acceptance, there will be people who pretend to fit this for attention. the overall percentage doesnt change. just the peeps willing to admit to it. same with people who are gay
>>
I'm mtf transgender. Non-op, have no desire for any surgeries. Maybe I'm not true trans. Whatever, doesn't matter to me. I just know I'm happy now.

Why are you all so angry?

That's weirder to me than the surge of trans awareness. Yall have some serious fucking ego issues.

Find Jesus please. Before you hurt someone.
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>19455275
I don't think people are meant to exude the same kind of consistency that people expect from the material world. As such, expecting people to be one thing forever is bondage of the mind.
>>19455305
Trans people are only different from non-trans people in that they don't seem to understand that internal identification need not be reflected in the external. You don't have to change your external appearance to match how you actually are inside. Getting caught in external reality and attributing more importance than need be to that reality is a trap ever SINGLE trans person is unknowingly falling into. You aren't more evolved, you're just confused.
>>
>>19455332
I think the negative effects have largely been negated by now, stop being such a blatant millennial neet when you couldn't even survive one week in a forest.

The reason for degeneracy happening on such a cataclysmic level is because there is a surplus of ongoing comfort and wealth, people can exploit their bodies for their minds, the latter of which is allowed to be instable, and dictate the body, since no threats force the body, and therefor the mind, to focus and do what they're supposed to.

It's an epidemic of laziness, which also takes effect in normophrenic individuals. We're still humans, which means everyone has to cope, and also that we will overcome, and survive, though, not everyone, some will, enough to always break new frontiers in the future.

It is shocking though that a political and societal block is pushing and propagating degeneracy beyond my expectation of it just happening to isolated people. Indeed so when redpilled pioneers as the very people behind the ground breaking Matrix movies, stoop as low as you;d expect the man-whore who sucks men in drag in the park for his next shot of crack. It's the same idea: you turn into a woman for approval, or for the ultimate lowest of goals. These are, to me, the natural sociological causes behind transgenderism, besides uncured mental ilness, which it inevitably goes hand in hand by. I don't know the story of the Wachowski's or who there are to understand whether or not they're an exception, and if they are, what options have I left out. Because it can get spooky in Hollywood since essentially they haven't contributed since the 50's but remained ever increasing relevance and influence on society.
>>
>>19455366
>Why are you all so angry?
This thread has been surprisingly civil. I'm not sure where you're seeing all this supposed anger.
>>
>>19449191
What if the demiurge is simply making males be born as females and viceversa? He's a cunt, so you have that.
>>
Trans folks have always existed, but only now do we have a world environment more favorable to come out. Most things you think are just happening now have always been happening. It only so happens that we hear of these things more often because of our wide and connected media.
>>
>>19455420
>the negative effects have largely been negated by now
Bitch please. Speaking as a time traveler, the effects are nowhere near negated. They're barely contained even on the best of days. What we're dealing with right now is nothing short of a plague.

I can also tell you that comfort isn't the root cause of the problem. Humanity has always been able to create comfort, and though the levels of laziness we see in this time period are way higher than pretty much all others, they are as much a symptom as the suicide rate and the general increase in mental illness.

Even the identity politics is a side-effect of the root cause. Politicians don't fucking know what the world needs and it's very debatable as to whether or not they ever have. On some days I feel like the future I came from can only be created by rationalists, but on others I know it's not that simple. Maybe the green movement is the key, or maybe it's just another bandaid that happens to attain influence over time in a way I cannot meaningfully affect. Truth is, I see the pieces that make up the future, but how they all fit together doesn't make any sense yet. It's hard to understand this time period and I know I came woefully unprepared. Whatever starts the cascade hasn't been thought of yet, or else it hasn't been, or can't be, identified. This isn't my way of telling you you're wrong, this is my way of saying it's not as simple as we're prone to think about.
>>
File: 135.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
135.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>19455492
Funny when American are wrong about something they are too proud to even admit it and resort to some kind of pathetic larp to avoid the obvious: you're culturally inferior. You were wrong when you compared yourself to Europe, you were wrong about industrialization, and now you're some sort of environmentalist time traveler. Furthermore you haven't contributed and said anything about "root problem" of symptoms and possible causes I've addressed, maybe do that before discarding my allusions.
>>
>>19455531
>environmentalist time traveler
I wasn't discarding your argument at all, but not understanding the reasons why a time traveler, of all people, would want a healthy environment is honestly pushing me in that direction. I mean seriously, what type of world do you think I want to come from?
>>
>>19455553
something to do with drugs probably
>>
File: eyeballick.jpg (128KB, 347x403px) Image search: [Google]
eyeballick.jpg
128KB, 347x403px
>>19455553
Not the anon you were talking to, but if you would refer to the beginning of his post I believe he also called you a larper, which I think is the part of his post you should address.
>>
>>19455580
Namecalling is a common method of ferreting out idiots, seeing if they take the bait or not. Ignoring the insult is the easiest way to gain favor, which I probably shouldn't be trying to gain here. I sort of tried to avoid this thread for a reason. If we were discussing anything other than the rate of social decay as the population boom resulting from the industrial revolution outpaced humanity's natural capacity to spread relevant life advice, I wouldn't have even brought it up.
>>
transgenders symbolizes the ultimate horrific real. the line that transcends duality where concepts are shattered and reformed. the metaphor that ends all metaphors.

the unholy made holy and the holy made unholy. A physical manifestion of Tao. So strong in it's frequency that it cripples mere mortals.

......either that or it was tricked by the jews
>>
File: download_20160712_215528.jpg (95KB, 624x643px) Image search: [Google]
download_20160712_215528.jpg
95KB, 624x643px
>>19449796
>>
>>19449191
holy hell. both wachowski brothers are now trans?
>>
File: fucking queer cat.jpg (70KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
fucking queer cat.jpg
70KB, 750x550px
>>19455606
Why even bring it up if you KNOW you will get called a larper?
Sounds to me like you want to talk about it regardless of the fact that you know people will stop talking about the subject at hand and start talking about the fact you're a larper.
Why even say it if you know full well what it does to discussion here?
>>
>>19455731
>you know full well what it does to discussion
To measure how it's subtly changed in recent weeks.
>>
File: trapsaregay - Copy.jpg (48KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
trapsaregay - Copy.jpg
48KB, 532x559px
>>19449295
Amen. Always keep this in mind when spreading the gospel.
John 15:18-20King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
>>
>>19450612
If you believe bisexuality is the default, you're so wrong even words can't say how wrong you are..
>>
>>19450678
Are you retarded?
>>
>>19450612
you thinks subliminal messages in cartoons would get to the Matrix creators?
>>
>>19450711
>>19450778
You are wrong, some people feeling they are the wrong gender has always been here, no matter how harsh the conditions were. That's just the truth. And I'm not even in favor of transition.
>>
File: enaree.jpg (13KB, 200x479px) Image search: [Google]
enaree.jpg
13KB, 200x479px
People hate transsexuals for several reasons:

1. Transsexuals are overly sexual and materialistic
2. They don't know how a transsexual happens, and so seeing one makes them fear for the permanency of their own identity. Therefore, they assert it as hard as they can, and in opposition to transsexuality, even though there's no other coherent relationship between the two except for this fear.
3. A transsexual is less cowardly than them but has chosen to express their bravery in a socially stupid way. An imbecile doubly hates this because it robs them of their sense of bravery while at the same time making bravery look bad and stupid.

There have been "women in men's bodies" forever, though it's semantic if you want to call these "transsexuals" or not. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>19455976
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on the subject
>>
>>19452901
>Once I found a healthy emotional and sexual relationship with a lady

I was about to off myself or do something stupid for being trans and taking the "red pill", but I decided to get a gf and lose my virginity to really find out how valid these feelings are, since I still can't get over how insane it seems, calling myself a girl feels ridiculous.

So I found a girl and lost my v-card, but it just didn't feel right. I felt like I was in the wrong position, and getting head just felt awkward. So I broke up with her, realizing that all my relationships with females fail becouse I don't want to be with them, I want to be then.

So naturally, must be gay right? It's just body dysphoria, and I'm just gay twink who needs to fuck a guy to accept myself, right? Well, I found a guy, wealthy young man, pretty tall (but chubby). But I just didn't feel right about it either.

When I talked to the gender therapist o eventually went to, she thinks that I'm having trouble finding intimacy becouse of my confusion regarding my identity (which I don't really want to get into now).

And to those retards who say shit like "it's so hard to be a woman" and "they're just virtue signalling/trending/grass is greener", it's not. It's way fucking harder being a female than a guy. I know I've gotten alot if free respect and understanding by just being a guy. I would never have been able to buy land and a home by 23 if I was a female. Being a guy is super easy, just do your job, be respectful, and take charge.

Literally ever way I look at it, I'm taking a downgrade, I think about it every single day - that even if I did pass as a beautiful woman, how much harder my life will be. But, no matter how I weigh the positives to negatives, no matter how much sense it makes to settle down and get married, or have some kids and man up or whatever, and even at the fear of losing everything I own including my life, I still keep coming back to it.
>>
File: MEGiYA0.jpg (22KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
MEGiYA0.jpg
22KB, 485x416px
>>19450089
>>
File: postop regret.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
postop regret.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>19454789
>>
Trans girl here.
I think theres more acceptance. Ive had so many guys tell me in private that they wish they could be like me. A lot of them are too afraid that everyone they know will abandon them.
>>
>>19456522
>trans girl
I seriously don't even know what these newfangled terms are mean. So you're a boy in a dress?
>>
are traps gay?

is m2f gay? I'd say yeah since you're doing it with essentially a guy with a flesh dildo.
>>
>>19449244

Whats wrong with discord?
>>
>>19455275
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>19456520
Thanks! In the mean time, I simply googled "4chan pol transition regret" and found some disturbing archived threads.

>>19452620
It is, indeed, an interesting read.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.