[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it mean?I keep seeing it all the time now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 11-11.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
11-11.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
what does it mean?I keep seeing it all the time now and keep making a wish.
>>
It's just some stupid superstition like making a wish when you see a shooting star.
>>
>>19448893
They ran with this one. Your mind subconsciously counts everything. Your doing it inadvertently. Kek.
>>
>>
>>19448893
It means that our created construct of time makes it be 11:11, it's not anything spiritual and your a complete cocksucker if you think what it says on a clock, which could be completely wrong, as any spiritual effect whatsoever
>>
>>19448893
It means nothing unless you've reached a point in your life where you begin to realize things happen to you for a reason. Then, start to trust that things are told to you in more ways than just dreams, or visions, or wildly paranormal experiences... but in common, everyday ways that are unique to you as you perceive them.

Then, look up the meaning of 1111. You can use the internet, like all other modern scholars. Consider what its many meanings actually mean to you in context of how your life is going, right now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-230041.png (630KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-230041.png
630KB, 720x1280px
This was from last night senpai. I too have been seeing this 1111 combintation of numbers. You are not the only one.
>>
>>19448893

It's 4 ones
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-131111.png (543KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-131111.png
543KB, 720x1280px
>>19448930
Here's another...
>>
>>19448905
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>19448905
ohhh shit
>>
>>19448893
synchronicity is dangerous! Entities exist as a series of coincidences! You must not let yourselves be controlled by this phenomenon, it only makes it have a stronger hold on your life.
The next time you see these numbers, make no attempt to remember it. Pass it along as the rest of your daily life. This is how you break the curse.
>>
>>19448905
Based
>>
>>19448905
Was he an angel?
>>
>>19448992
what is it like being scared of everything?
>>
>>19449386
Pretty scary.
>>
I remember something about your subconscious picking up everything and you start to notice it, I think its like that thing where you always check the time at the same time out of habit
>>
>>19448893
Synchronicity. Used to get something similar; told friends about it but they told me I'm the insane one. I still have VERY mild attachment to the number 42(Hitchhikers)and a few other places.
One way to overcome that is to screen-dump every time you see it somewhere. The best way is to ignore and try to break the emotional attachmen to these experiences forming inside you. Another is to use the feeling for affirmation of some kind. This stops the curse progressing into full blown NUMBER equals SPECIFIC meaning ANY CONTEXT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.