[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here prove John Titor isn't a time traveler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: ibm 5100.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ibm 5100.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone here prove John Titor isn't a time traveler?

Can you prove he is?
>>
I will be soon!
>>
gibmedem powerball digits JOHN!
>>
Nope but if dis dingaling is sucked just right I will tell you howl to solve zodiac and taured ;D
>>
You eva suck dick fo esoteric knowledge?
>>
>>19448775

Both are impossible move on.
>>
>>19448858
I bet John Titor has.
>>
That got weird fast.
>>
I mean, he predicted the rise of Youtube and that hats would come back into style.
>>
How does one travel about in a block universe?
>>
He also said we would have a five faction civil war that would end in 2015 with WW3. Ad execs are only sort of interesting.
>>
>>19448775
Save me some time and gas yourselves.
>>
>>19448892
Yeah but diverging timelines though.
>>
>>19448775
Based on current events and his explanation of differing timelines I'd say he was 100% genuine.
>>
>>19448892
civil war is ready to kick off any second

liberals are foaming at their mouthes like rabid animals
>>
>>19448965
If I told you my real name before I step into my shadow and become the holder of atlantid knowledge. I would have even more dicks following me around.
>>
>>19448775
also I don't think you would like to have the Secret Service and the FBI all over your f****** ass either cuz that's what would happen when they come to question you of what I told you if it ever left my phone which I doubt by the way Hi Secret Service
>>
also John Titor saved Trump by the way and guess what he got Jack and shit. also John Titor doesn't like politics he sees all the corrupt Elite as f****** enemies
>>
>>19448892
War is a temperamental thing. It can be caused or averted all on the whims of a single person. I think things like Youtube are a lot more inevitable. The wind was blowing that way and a website of that description was going to pop up sooner or later. If not Youtube, Google video, or Dailymotion, or maybe Newgrounds. You can say he just forsaw the inevitability, but to do that all the way back in 2001 is quite something. At the very least he had a real talent for predicting trends.
>>
also the only thing Chuck Norris Czechs under his bed for is Jon Titor.
>>
John Titor is a man of the people a man of the Have Nots their last voice that cry in the night when they yell out help that's me besides there are many John Titor all over an alternate realities that was basically just an encrypted way of activating the dormant John Titor in each Realm
>>
he's kind of like a super savant like Stephen Hawking's meets Bruce Lee that is all I can say
>>
but like every man needs a good dick sucking
>>
he also designs a pistol grip rail gun that mimics a revolver.
Lenny can't stand Google speech-to-text cuz it's f****** awful
>>
>>19448775
jhon titor is some one who failed history class and doesnt know the how and why of shit. its like a C average student trying to tell you what happened in WW2

also the interim between when he left and when he arrived 2 revisions happened. that mook doesnt know shit and even if he did any changes would ripple out and affect the outcome. so you tell people of whats to happen and well before any of it can happen some of it wont now because you wont shut you big mouth and you dont know how it would affect things so your irresponsible to boot
>>
>>19449107
Well that lines up with his story. It would make less sense if he was well educated in the kind of world he claimed to come from.
>>
The film Back To The Future is actually based on true events and Trump is the Biff character that smuggled a few books back in time to become rich and powerful with that information.
>>
>>19449078
>>19449065
>>19449052
>>19449046
>>19449035
>>19449011
>>19448999
>>19448994
>>19448900
>>19448833
>>19448812
>tfw thread getting shillbombed legitimizes the topic
>>
>>19448775
>John Titor
>[WIKIPEDIA:] One of Titor's earliest assertions was that CERN would discover the basis for time travel sometime around 2001, with the creation of miniature black holes about half a year after his departure. This did not occur.

Are they freaking kidding? Do they really think if CERN discovered a way to timetravel/create black holes they would share it with the world? :-D How dumb are people?! Can't stop laughing right now
>>
>>19448859
they claimed same about flying...how many planes are flying every day nowadays? ;-)
>>
>>19448959
care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1501799662859.jpg (12KB, 331x313px)
1501799662859.jpg
12KB, 331x313px
/x/ is a fucking cesspool
>>
I only know the outline of the John Titor story, but can anyone name TWO predictions he made which came true.
>>
>>19450041
American civil war, hate between thr country and cities. ww3

wait like 2-3 years until this shit come true.
>>
Forconoclice is Real
>>
>>19450107
So no?
>>
>>19450028
>/pol/
/x/ is full of nerds trying to find spiritual greater meaning, but at least it's not as bad as /pol/
>>
>>19450041
I already did. Youtube, and hats come back into style.
>>
>>19448965
You need an education, you stupid backwards thinking cunt. I'd love to give you one
>>
>>19448965
I'd gladly go to war with you sick, racist bastards.
>>
>>19450269
>>19450275
Kek. Foam away.
>>
Anyone else think John Titor's future sounds lovely? How do we bring it into being?
>>
>>19450206
>and hats come back into style.
That settles it. He was from the future.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.