[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I experience the supernatural? I've always been very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1482554876357.jpg (596KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482554876357.jpg
596KB, 1920x1080px
How do I experience the supernatural?
I've always been very skeptical, but daily life is boring and I'd like to have a paranormal experience that doesn't involve drugs.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>19448657
Go in the woods at night, deep into the woods. You're bound to experience something.
>>
>>19448886
There are no woods near where I live. I'm in a big urban area.
>>
preternatural might be a better word. Some stuff happens but rarely though.
>>
File: IMG_7033.jpg (67KB, 700x1047px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7033.jpg
67KB, 700x1047px
I'm in the same place, OP.
Never had anything happen, but I want to believe. And I don't want to involve drugs because that wouldn't fully convince me.
Drugs are really neat and useful, but I wanna experience sonething completely of its own merit.
>>
>>19448878
You won't. Drug plants are part of the deal. All enlightened people know the meaning of body and soul and it follows that you must commit to the path to become the Atman. Buddha would say different but he was the same as the cunts who wrote the Adam and Eve bullshit. Even the Jews knew this which is why they used cannabis as part of the potion they used to anoint the temple. Think about what taking the narrow path entails.The Devil makes it hard for us. I'm sorry but the people of this world are not fit to experience God while they deny others their means to salvation and denigrate it and join in and laud the persecution.
>>
>>19448927
>Some stuff happens
Like?
>>
>>19448657
Magick.
>>
>>19448657
>I'd like to have a paranormal experience that doesn't involve drugs

Why do you have this approach? I mean, sure, you could do meditation and trancework in hopes something may happen to you, but it may likewise not happen.
I'd recommend summoning demons, but I'm against because I believe you may not want to get involved with creatures of darkness, I've entertained the idea of summoning them myself as I'm gnostic, but ultimately I get second thoughts because God might not approve.

You know anon, the scientists that study spiritual experience can study it better because ahayuasca and dmt produce results, sure it may just be an experience that is triggered by a drug, but maybe it tells you something.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.