[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /x/ My Fiance has suffered sleep paralysis and all sorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Alright /x/

My Fiance has suffered sleep paralysis and all sorts of odd behaviour her entire life.

Now dont get me wrong, shes a beautiful lovely and incredibly kind person. However, due to familial stuff related to her half sister and her dad, I fear she may be under the influence of some sort of curse.

More back story on why she and I think this is the case,
A while ago, she heard that her Fathers first wife, went to a witch to supposedly curse her mother, who a month later became deathly ill. Now im not talking just collapsed out of nowhere and thats it. She suddenly got Anemia, became extremely sick, ended up with possible cancer in her thyroid forcing her to get it removed and is now stuck on these medication for the rest of her life.

I dont want anything like this to ever happen to my fiance, so how do I tell? How do I find out if she is under some sort of curse or some such? And most importantly, how do I remove it?
>>
>>19448571
Practice any sort of magick?
>>
>>19448610
Nobody on my fiances side has, My father told me a long time ago about a similar thing that happened so im not one to doubt.

If youre asking if I do, no
>>
>>19448571
Come again with the bloodline connections? Who was cursed? A grandmother of whose? Your fiancé is related to who? Text is bit incoherent.
>>
>>19448612
Start practicing. Find system that resonates with you.

Curses lose their potential when you believe that they have no effect. Currently you and your fiance are susceptible to curses.

>>19448618
Never mind. I'm abandoning thread.
>>
>>19448618
>>19448642
Im sorry if it was incoherent, ill try again incase anyone else would like to pitch in.

My Fiances Mother, My Mother In Law was supposedly cursed. Thats it lol, nothing more to it.
>>
>>19448647
Bump for op but I don't care thread looks dead good luck op
>>
hepl
>>
>>19448571
Why are you here?
>>
>>19448571
My gf occasionally gets sleep paralysis. It's not an uncommon thing. It happens more often if people susceptible sleep on their back
>>
It's quite common for fatties.
Tell her to lose some weight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.