[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhuminism, net neutrality and concepts similar taken to furthest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1461589144-20160425.png (769KB, 684x2462px) Image search: [Google]
1461589144-20160425.png
769KB, 684x2462px
Transhuminism, net neutrality and concepts similar taken to furthest imaginable extremes. Go!
>>
Humans are an individualistic species, however clear it may be that this is impractical for some purposes.
Huh. Bright white light outside my window. I wonder what that is.
>>
>>19448363
Tell em to turn down the theatrics.
>>
>>19448374
I went outside to check. It looks like a neighbor has a really bright light on their property, and they don't usually have it on. Kind of annoying, actually.

The oversoul thing - this is nobody's fantasy. It isn't real, valid, or desirable. Individual members of an individual species. Come back to reason.
>>
>>19448382
Society tends to follow the idea of sucess and worth. Money is just paper. The idea of value is not necessarily the biologically intelligent outcome. If downloading your conscious into a mass either becomes ideologically valuble, thats just culture shift.
>>
>>19448404
You'll still be an individual member of an individualist species even if you're reimplemented on silicon.
The oversoul doesn't become valid unless you put some seriously unworthy engineering effort into it. Work hard to reify your stupid if you want it so badly.
>>
>>19448408
You would be charged for the service i imagine, in some way. But poor people tend to live in groups dont they. Why not make a amalgam of yourself with likeminded people for half the price of a individual download. From there it becomes popular type that attract download, and where there is trend and mass movement there is percived value. Oversoul of memetrend A.D.D human amalgam starts from there. Like the internet with nanotec doggos.
>>
>>19448435
The potential for dystopia is profound. You think we will remeber that biological mediums are adaptable and valuble?
>>
>>19448358
Bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.