[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how far down the rabbit hole are you? Did you guess your way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: networked.gif (2MB, 374x230px) Image search: [Google]
networked.gif
2MB, 374x230px
So how far down the rabbit hole are you? Did you guess your way so much that you were diagnosed with psychosis like me? Or did it just come naturally? What is the true meaning of "home"? What is the feeling for? Are we all connected?
>>
File: w_zwbmEtWvg.jpg (475B, 16x16px) Image search: [Google]
w_zwbmEtWvg.jpg
475B, 16x16px
Would you look at that quad
>>
>>19447791
it's a sign, i have been blessed by 7
>>
>>19447777

Very nice quads
>>
winona ryder is gold. what fine hollywood pills mixed with alcohol caused her behavior? damn.
>>
>>19447777
>>19447777
As far as one can go without going mad or ascending. I mean that literally, I can feel if I'm not focused the world kind of fading away. I've not been diagnosed with anything as I keep the crazier thoughts to myself and wait to evaluate them as more evidence provides credence to them. As far as naturally, I can only assume everything I have experienced is natural. The meaning of home is where the Body Temple rests and can let it's guards down. The feeling of home? It depends on what you need it for.

Yes we are all connected, our Nervous system emits electromagnetic energy. It interacts with the E.M field of the Earth. So every pulsation from every nerve reaches eventually, every human on the planet.
>>
Im just here to Czech those digits bro
>>
>>19447777
>Are we all connected?
Only to the internet.

>>19447999
If you mean the shoplifting, when everyone treats you like a celebrity it takes effort to remember that you're still accountable like normal people.
If you mean in OP's gif, it's that the guy on the mic went full retard. Impassioned delusional rant. Stunned confusion with traces of horror and disbelief is exactly the appropriate response.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.