[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I had a dream where I met Dylan Klebold in the afterlife.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Last night I had a dream where I met Dylan Klebold in the afterlife. All he does now is play what looked like Doom 2, and walk around the bizarre landscape. He told me that the only reason he feels any kind of remorse is because he misses his family. Before I woke up, he ended the conversation with "I'll see you later".

Why did he say "I'll see you later" and not something simpler like "bye". What does this mean?
>>
It's all relative anon. You two will see each other again at some point
>>
its a fucking dream it dont mean shit
>>
You probably visited him in Purgatory and your current actions are setting you up for the same fate.
>>
Hey if you see him again tell him I'll chill with him in a few decades. Gonna bring the new Doom game, which sucks in comparison but his mind will be blown. Like his school mates.

Anyways OP, you're the best at answering this question. It's your mind. What does he mean to you? What does he symbolize? Your subconscious is telling you something or venting.

Maybe see you later is your own sense of lonliness or sense of hope. Who knows.
>>
ironically i was driving in that columbine hs neighborhood this weekend. house painting. That is the richest place i have ever seen. no wonder these kids get away with building armories in the basement. the goddamn yards are so big that you get lost finding the mailbox.
>tldr:fuck these rich kids
>>
>>19446204
He wants you to play the original Doom games because they are great unlike the latest numale trash they've released.
>>
You relate to him, seeing how you posted this thread on /r9k/ you suffer from the same things he did. Him seeing "See you later" is referring to your search of love, compassion, and hope. It was your depression talking to you.
>>
I had a dream where I hung out with Jimmy Carter talking about bacon. They're dreams, they don't mean shit.
>>
>>19446458
Actually playing doom 2 right now, as good as it was the day it came out. 4 is an improvement over 3, but the glory kills are basically just cutscenes that break flow of gameplay.
>>
It means you're on a path to going wherever he is.
>>
>>19446486
The question, of course, is what you'd intend to do were that the case. Is that the kind of world you'd like, or would you want to pick a different outcome, were it possible? If you evaluate your circumstances, I'm sure that you can find some way of altering your circumstances for the better, should you be of a mind for it; maybe it will come in the form of getting closer to your family. It is not too late to change fate, you always have the ability to choose something more preferable.
>>
He mentioned how he missed his family, I don't have the best relationships with my parents. I should do something about that.
>>
>>19446862
Yeah well maybe you should you absolute fucking nonce.
>>
I had a dream that i was Master Chief fighting dinosours on a covenant ship. It was quite literally the most vivid dream i ever had. Happened when i was like 10 and i still remember it clearly. It didnt seem to mean anything tho as i am 23 now and have not even seen a dino much less fought one, or even started to begin my sparten training.
>>
>>19447124
That sounds pretty badass. Raptors? They'd have to be to maneuver the tight corridors
>>
>>19446204
>Why did he say "I'll see you later" and not something simpler like "bye".
because all he fucking does is play Doom 2 rofl, that sperg STILL hasn't grown social skills KEK
>>
File: barrel.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
barrel.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>19446204
I had a dream too. Here is one that happened last night.
>Travel to Ancient Egypt with mother and brother
>Go inside a pyramid
>inside a room made of sand stone
>See a barrel like pic related
>see a handle sticking out of it
>see a hole on the opposite side
>realize that this looks just like a pencil sharpener, just very large
>see a metal rod on the ground
>put metal rod in
>turn handle
>the metal rod is quickly demolished and ground up inside the barrel
>my brother looks over to me and says "I know what these are! These are rock-crushers!"
>I look over into the corner of the room and see a broken one of these machines
>upon closer inspection, I realize that they are made of giant slices of tomato

Moral of the story: dreams are really fucking weird and hardly mean anything.
>>
File: DoomGuy.png (97KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DoomGuy.png
97KB, 400x300px
>>19446289
>>19446458
>>19446471
I like all the mainline Doom games, desu. It's one of the only video game franchises that doesn't have a bad game in it.
>>
When I was 12 I had a dream where I was driving a rusty red pickup truck through the desert, I ran over oprah and in the back the hosts from The View were screaming like demonic chickens and telling to to do it again. 22 now and I still haven't ran over oprah yet.
>>
>>19446204
I've had dreams of him too, very sad and personal dreams.
Sometimes in my dreams I just see him far away in a crowd of people and I can't reach him. I feel like I need to talk with him, but why?
>>
Bumparooni
>>
>>19446204
You are him
>>
>>19446257
Purgatory or shooting up a high school?
>>
Edgy gay couple who couldnt even make proper explosives. Killed like 8 people or something. Wow real crazy! Glad these /b/tards are dead.
>>
>>19452328
Well it's not like he ate shellfish.
>>
>>19452337
They killed 13 people.
>>
I prayed that he would be sent to purgatory rather than hell. Also people who were close to him prayed that he would go to purgatory rather than hell, and wouldn't be tortured. I also know that they wrote "Father forgive them, for they not know what they do" on the cross with dylans face. So hopefully the prayers worked and he is somewhat "forgiven" , in the way that he only has to be in purgatory rather than hell.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.