[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mayans were right, /x/ There is some sort of cosmological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: long count.png (62KB, 564x554px) Image search: [Google]
long count.png
62KB, 564x554px
The Mayans were right, /x/

There is some sort of cosmological effect on the way Humans and many animals think. Humanity progresses in cycles of growth and collapse that preserve a small portion so that we slowly spiral upward each count. It is not clear how many counts there have been. 2012 marked a point of inflection between what i guess we can call the ages of Pisces and Aquarius. Pisces was an age where humans were oriented toward monotheistic, regimented, orderly, justice-based thinking. Aquarius is an age of chaos, where human beings all think and act independently, having little respect for any sort of natural authority or justice. Humans as a whole have been turning in this direction for a long time, and now we're passed the zero point.

Belief in any sort of overarching meaning behind the world, which you are merely a part of, has become a minority. More people believe that it is an every man for themselves, dog eat dog world where power is the only transcendent value. People will no longer submit to some common set of values or laws.

Civilization is collapsing across the world. Europe is a rotting husk of its former self, and I think most likely America is going to ignite into civil strife soon which will end in the dissolution of the union.

KEK has taken over from YHWH, if you want to get mystical about it. Now instead of an orderly universe there is chaos. I think this is why we're seeing things like Mandela effects, insane political upshots, the cubs winning and (screenshot this) McGregor winning the match against Mayweather, and in general unpredictability seeming to be the norm. It's because unpredictability now IS the norm. The rules have changed.
>>
File: 1499955182170.jpg (95KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1499955182170.jpg
95KB, 500x436px
fuck off frogposter
>>
File: pepe.png (1MB, 1696x860px)
pepe.png
1MB, 1696x860px
>>19445847
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-16-00-39-54.png (440KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-16-00-39-54.png
440KB, 720x1280px
Just like the moon affects the tides, it pulls on our brains fluids.

Just like the moon does it, other celestial objects affect us in ways the normies cannot even fathom.

It's science, bro.
>>
>>19447191
> being this trapped in materialistic science dogma

two objects need not interact whatsoever to be synchronous
>>
File: 1474667603027.jpg (402KB, 924x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1474667603027.jpg
402KB, 924x1322px
>>19445847
Simple thing...our solar system is constantly changing its alignment to the center of our galaxy...
everything emitted rom it's center like radiation,particles,neutrinos gammayrays etc. therfore changes in velocity and and intensity.

Our Brains work troughout neuronic connections, wich are based on the transmission of electrons.
If for example the intensity of elektrons emitted onto our planet fluctuates (happens all the time), Communication between neurons is actually influenced by that.

So, yes..our position related to the center of our and foreign galaxys must therefore reflect in the way we act,feel and think.
>>
>>19445847
Dumb nigger the state of the world is the elite. Not astrology. Yes astrology will push some over the edge and make people do stupid shit. Like the riots in South and North America.

But again if we liked we should this would not happen.
>>
>>19449329
Kys that's not remotely ture.
>>
>>19445847
You had it right up until the chaos, go back to pol you fucking frog
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.