[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've got a question pertaining to the art of ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0002.jpg (336KB, 830x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
336KB, 830x1110px
Hey /x/,
I've got a question pertaining to the art of ritual magick. I have done research into historical forms of ritual and conjuration magick through codices like Solomons Greater and Lesser Keys, though these forms tend to be extremely intricate and at times, expensive. I am wondering if there is any significance in my own potential "made up" rituals. If I still utilize certain aspects like incense, candles, markings on the floor, and holy names of God, will I find any success?

At this point I am completely unsure whether or not I actually believe in said magick, but I find it fascinating nonetheless.
>>
>>19445272
>I am wondering if there is any significance in my own potential "made up" rituals.

Wow what an amazingly new concept

Fuck off
>>
>>19445288
i'm not claiming to be making up any brand new concepts
>>
>>19445308
It's called chaos magic, nigger. Do some research next time
>>
learn the old school way
read the dresden files
>>
>>19445272
I like unprepared rituals
for instance, I went to a "haunted" house with some friends
the border wall had the shape of a coffin
the house was destroyed inside (40 years empty)
a pentacle was written on the entrance by the builder

we went inside that house during night
after 30 min in and around, we got/noticed nothing fun

before leaving, I noticed a weird metal plate on the ground
I went on it, then I jumped

it produced a huge sound, kinda disturbing considering the silent house/surroundings

I called the spirits again, my friends were afraid

then we heard a music
and a bell
from the outside

we heard the bell until we left the house (friends were scared as fuck)

my friends thought that the music and the bell were coming from people/cows

but no cows in that area, no city/house at 2km around, and 3am

the house was reputed to produce scary sounds

but as I said to my friend, the sounds are scary for the ones that ignore/fear the otherworld/hell/underground/astral world, they're friendly for the bros already deep into it

(I liked the bloodborne reference through, as if I was summoning something from hell)
>>
>>19445316
hahhhahaa fuck you cunt, I have attempted sigil magick a few times but I didnt realize chaos magick includes larger ritual magick. I will look into this anon
>>
>>19445324
will do, thank you
>>
>>19445272
i am sorry this is not a september thread so until september is over i am gonna need you to relocate to /b/ or a vampire thread.
>>
>>19445272
>I am wondering if there is any significance in my own potential "made up" rituals.
Yes. Rituals are just ways of helping you take it all seriously and achieve a state of focus that allows you to exert your will. The details are unimportant.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.