[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I checked the sticky and all the book recommendations have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

I checked the sticky and all the book recommendations have been deleted
I was going to buy Chariots of the gods (Pic related) has anyone read it? I know it's dated but I really love kooky shit like what's talked about.

Also Book recommendation thread, anyone got any good ones?
>>
>>
>>19444799
It's garbage but a fun, imaginative read.

And shock full of the whole "What else could it have been but aliums?!?!?!"-reasoning.
>>
>>19444838
Yeah dude that's what I thought, don't worry I'm not looking for anything that is legit proof of anything, just fun "what ifs" and Suspension of disbelief therioes if you know what I mean
>>
File: IMG_5780.jpg (443KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5780.jpg
443KB, 900x900px
>>19444799
Law of One/Ra material
(Llresearch.org)
(Lawofone.info)
A wanderer's handbook.
>>
>>19444850
This>>19444856
Is definitely great at what ifs! It has a self-consistent phylosphy that is fascinating. crazy stuff as well, but on philosophy this is the best book I've ever read for sure!
Good luck op!
>>
>>19444799

Get this instead, far more factual.
>>
>>19444928
Thank you
>>19444870
Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it!

Does anyone have any more?
>>
>>19444799
It's very entertaining and once you read it there's part of you that really wishes it was true. It's a shame Daniken manufactured these things. At some point when I was early teen I read each and every book in library by Daniken and my world crumbled when I heard the truth. Back in the day...
>>
>>19445250
It sounds like a fun read with a suspension of disbelief but I guess sounds like complete and utter fiction which I'm a bit dubious about after reading the comments here.
Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>19445282
What do you mean with suggestions? Suggestions for what?
>>
>>19444856
Love all of their transcripts.
>>
>>19444799
It's pie in.the.sky ...check out cremo
>>
It's all bullshit, but a good read. Gets you thinking until you research a bit about ALL the mistranslations and false assumptions.
>>
File: koltypin.gif (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
koltypin.gif
2MB, 800x1200px
>>19444799
Alexander Koltypin it's interesting, he talks about east lost monoliths and civilizations.
>>
>>19444799
Save your money and buy it used. You can pick it up for practically nothing.
>>
>>19444850
>shock full of the
ignore this poster
>>19444838

Why are you guys so bad your s's and c's? I think with all your tech youd get that right

Its fucking CHOCK full dude.
>>
>>19444856
Bible.
>>
File: ccru shit meme.png (193KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
ccru shit meme.png
193KB, 500x507px
Cop the CCRU collected works

Or really just anything involving Nick Land lol
>>
>>19444928
Magicians of the Gods is Grahams updated stuff. Great read, this guy really knows his shit
>>
>>19445689
What do you think you mad man?
Books
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.