[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /x/, let's assume wendigo/fleshgait/skinwalkers whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Wendigo-beast.jpg (54KB, 845x495px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo-beast.jpg
54KB, 845x495px
okay /x/, let's assume wendigo/fleshgait/skinwalkers whatever exist
in case they do, i wonder what the fuck do they eat most of the time
people(in best case scenario people should make up the majority of these things' diet) don't really live/go in the super secluded parts of the woods anymore
in this really old wendigo thread i have read that they apparently started migrating to suburban areas because of that
share your thoughts
>>
It's basic in all creepypastas that they'd supplement their diet with animal organs, likes eyes and shit.
>>
>>19444604
Animals as well for Wendigos and they can draw people into the woods and people are in the woods plenty they eat very slowly
>>
>>19444604
*sniffs air* heh heh...i know what they DONT eat, bub...*unsheahts ademantian claws*
>>
>>19444623
But the truth is from natives not creepy pasta..
>>
>>19444604
Cool art. Saved.

Do you think they're real? I thought those things were a meme.
>>
File: 1502289057119.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1502289057119.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>>19447201
im like 50/50. But im also a /k/ommando so it might just be me wanting them to be real so I can go innawoods and kill one
>>
File: HK417.jpg (315KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
HK417.jpg
315KB, 1500x998px
>>19447327
We need more /k/omnando innawoods stories with skinwalkers and wendigos.
>>
There are pastas where they migrate to the cities and start communities. Ever seen 'Midnight Meat Train'? It could have been anything but my personal theory is that it was either SWs or something from Vampires vs Werewolves mythos.
>>
>>19447327
Fuck off back to your containment board you aarogant prick
>>
>>19447201
OP here
this thread is p dead by now i assume, but i think they might be real
i think all these stories the natives have about them didn't just come out of thin air or with the sole purpose of telling people "cannibalism is bad mkay"
>>
>>19450068
Whoa there bud, slow your roll.
>>
File: Totally normal poster.png (71KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Totally normal poster.png
71KB, 1000x700px
I wouldn't worry about what they eat, OP.
>>
Wendigos don't exist. They're based on the horror of the paranoia that comes with starvation/being lost, and exaggerated into a monster tale. If you were lost and secluded for a long time, you'd go crazy and "eat anything to survive". that's where it comes from.
>>
>>19444604
probably just animals
>>
I believe they are real. But haven't heard of the migrating to cities thing
>>
File: 1409647367746.jpg (30KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1409647367746.jpg
30KB, 500x373px
>>19444604
>>19451566
>tfw going innawoods this weekend with some fellow /k/ommandos
>tfw totally going to befriend a skinwalker
>tfw gonna teach a skinwalker the way of guns
>tfw skinwalker is going to show us the way of the forest

I see nothing wrong here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.