[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Each post should be formatted as such: 1. Age / Gender / Oc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: adepts.gif (298KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
adepts.gif
298KB, 500x661px
Each post should be formatted as such:

1. Age / Gender / Occupation / General Interests / Relationship status
* all dreams must have been within the past 14 days *

* scale from 1-10 *
2. Contentment with life / Conscious/Unconscious concordance (Does the dream self act as you would?) / Sexual contentment

3. Dream (be as detailed as possible)

4. Your interpretation of the dream. Outline any causal links in the dream content.

> thread theme
https://youtu.be/tI3zlqeSjWQ
>>
forgot to mention the topic:

DREAM INTERPRETATION
>>
36, Male, Unemplyoyed, spirituality and videogames
Not very happy with life
In the dream I was kidnapped by a witch flying in an owl and placed in hell, it was during night, hell was filled up with people and nobody seemed to be suffering, when I asked about God, people started talking about nonsense theories about how there was no god, even tough they knew they were in hell.
My interpretation is that I waste so much time on fedoras that I may just end up in hell listening to their nonsense instead of focusing on my path.
>>
>>19443769
kys
>>
>>19443752

>>19441173
Just had this dream yesterday.

1. 27 / Male / Clerk / Video Games / Single

2. 7 / 10 / 7

3. >>19441173 Just had this dream yesterday.

4. Haven't remembered a dream in weeks, no idea why this one stood out so much.
>>
>>19443752

>>19441270 here's the second half
>>
>>19443769
typically, dreams centered around a dream character are dreams of the anima. The anima pertains all the aspects of femininity in males and acts as a buffer between the ego and the self.

Q. how is your relationship with your mother?
If you prefer not to answer, heres another question.
Q. what is the typical attitude of a woman towards yourself in your dream life? (could even be a perceived attitude if you cannot detect one)

> hell was filled up with people and nobody seemed to be suffering

based on your apparent discontent with life, and your apparent inaction, this could be a metaphor of your current situation.

Q. are you actively seeking employment, or are you wealthy enough to sustain yourself without it?
>>
>>19443774

This is actually quite interesting, for the ending statement indicates that you've reverted to the state of a child "running to mom when facing abnormality".

Q. Do you often take the train?
Trains can be an indicator of the pace of which one is moving in life. Those who are moving frantically often have derailing dreams of horror. Seeing the horror you witnessed was done so do to your curiosity, it could be a warning of keeping yourself leveled and on "earth" as the vision of the mountains would suggest. The alien creature represents a perhaps "perverted curiosity" of the unconscious.

As mentioned above, running back to your mother signifies that something about the scene horrified you.

The shower is an immediate cleansing (safe effect as a mother hugging her child)

Your mother getting to know the thing that horrified you and explaining it is quite typical in the early life of a child.

stimuli > curiosity > odd expression of the stimuli > horror > shelter > understanding

the apparent stages.
>>
1. 22/Male/Grocery Stocker(Overnight)/Invention 'n' Video Games/Single

2. 7/Yes(?)/Spiritually yes & biologically puberty

3. I was at the end of a country road, deep in the forest but very well-cleared glen. At the end of "stargate/wormhole" lane (dirt road that was named such) was the foundation + wooden floor of the cottage that belonged to the nice old lady that's similar to the one in the Matrix series.

It felt as if time was immaterial here, yet also that a period of existence had just ended: The cottage was gone, and on the floor (all that remained, it was in perfect condition) was a black cage of iron bars, with two of its sides lacking any bars.

There were four or five people milling around the remains of the cottage, friends and family mourning her passing. It seems that the cottage walls and roof disappeared with her. There was a list of 173 times she had been visited by family, the last being a meal.

4. Did a six-card spread on Lotus Tarot. Self is Moon, desire is Hierophant, fear is Magician, aid is Judgment, obstacle is Death, outcome is The World.

Overall, I had the feeling that someone very kind and very powerful has passed from the multiverse and that this meant a great change was occurring.

Numbers always stick out to me as they're the most easily linkable/searchable elements. Yesterday's monsoon flooding left at least 173 dead in South Asia, the number has since been revised of three hours ago to 245. They're bracing for more rains. https://weather.com/news/news/nepal-flooding-landslides-death-toll

SCP-173 is the spooky statue that you have to keep in your vision otherwise it'll snap yo neck.

There was a box of instant mashed potatoes that I looked at: I see them all the time at work so not really a huge surprise to see elements of work appearing in my dreams. I suppose a way to link myself to the dream as opposed to being a strictly amorphous observer. I don't tend to be lucid, I could try focusing on my hands more often in dreams.
>>
>>19443909

I would agree with your interpretation to the extent that the numbers claim a high significance. It seems you have already extrapolated whatever it is that those numbers represent to you consciously so I will not interpret further. I would however add the significance of the number 4, a number that arises symbolically 4 times (the dirt road stems off in 4 directions, the 4 people milling around the remains of the cottage, the cage and walls (4 sided).

4 is often associated with the creation of a mandala, and given the scenery it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that this is the case. I will however ask for your take on the number 4 and its significance to you.

The apparent prognosis you outline is in my opinion wishful. Based on my mandala observation I would say that the "old lady in the matrix" could be a representation of the death of your anima, and that you have made a giant leap towards fully realizing the self. If your dreams seem to lack female characterization and feel almost impersonal, you might be taken on a journey into the next layer of ego-transcendence.
>>
>>19443752
23/Male/Journalist/Politics, Religion,Mysticism, Dream Interpretation/Unhappily Single

Ok, I only remember the last part of this first dream, which I recorded just as I woke up. Be prepared this is a long one.

>Power grid is down
>Go to friend's house for safety with another friend's girlfriend
>Told by first friend's parents to go stay in the 'temple' downstairs.
>Go downstairs with other friend's girlfriend to find the temple
>The path there is through a dark service tunnel through which we crawl with a flashlight to lead the way
>Find the opening to the temple, where part of the wall has crumbled/been broken through
>Temple appears to be megaliths arranged in a circle pattern not unlike stone henge.
>As we walk in, the temple turns out to be, in fact, a miniput course, lit by black light and with a hole in the center
>Lay down to sleep next to friend's girlfriend
>She tells me that she feels safe with me and embraces me
>Nothing sexual happens and then I fall asleep in the dream
>In my dream I have another dream, which takes place in the same house
>Looks like somebody's videologue, or a video recording from the POV of a man who arrived at the house with his wife, looking for safety
>Told by my friend's mother to sleep in the basement
1/2
>>
>>19444387
>Con't 2/2
>Next part of the dream I hear a scream
>Again I can only follow from the man's POV- I cannot see his body, nor can I seem to control where the 'camera' looks- I am just a viewer
>Hear a scream again as I see the mother of the house running away from 'me'
>Pass by a couch with someone unknown lounging on it
>Hear the mother's voice: "he has her head!"
>I don't see the head, but I hear a crunching, chewing noise, like a dog chewing on a bone
>Suddenly there's a swipe and the person on the couch is cut in two
>I still hear the crunching noise
>A dog or cat runs away from 'me'
>It's covered in some sort of breading or batter
>I still hear the screaming and the crunching
>Another swipe as the chased animal gets cut in half

It's at this point that I wake up in a cold sweat. What do you think is means?
>>
>>19443752
>>19444387
>>19444393
I didn't read the second part of your OP, so I'll do the scale/rating part here
>Contentment with life: 5/10
>Conscious/Unconscious concordance 8/10
In the parts where I was 'in control' as it were, my dreamself acted as I would, expect I was calm when talking to the girl in the dream, whereas I normally stutter and fall over myself IRL. The second part of the dream wasn't 'me' so I can't speak to that.
>Sexual Contentment 3/10
I jack off when I need to and that's about all I can do.
>>
>>19444421
Now, this dream was very recent so I didn't get to make a full on analysis of it myself but here my basic guess at the semiotics.

The house might represent society at large or perhaps my friends around me. The house isn't mine, but I'm welcome there. It's foreign territory, but it's open to me.

The basement might be symbolic of the subconscious. It's an archetypal 'deep place' that's dark, unknown. But I have a flashlight to lead the way, I am equipped to explore my 'mind's basement' as it were. I have done dream analysis as a hobby before and I read a lot on the subject of symbolism, so perhaps my mind is reflecting that confidence.

The woman is likely my anima. She is known to me and in the context of the dream she's 'My friend's girlfriend' but in reality, her features don't match anyone I know IRL, I'm pretty sure.

The temple is a holy place, and a ace of safety. Perhaps it's a reflection of the place of faith in my subconscious. I have to break through to it, both in real life and in the dream, but once there, I am safe. There's no accident that the temple itself is arranged in a circle, which is a symbol of completeness, where I lay with a female in unity.

It's also a symbol is safety, circles having been used to contain or ward of evil or danger.

I don't know why the temple is also a miniput course, maybe thats a sexual symbol (the idea of 'getting the ball into the hole') or perhaps it's a symbol of triumph, or maybe both.

The last part of the dream eludes me. Despite the earlier symbols of safety and completion within my subconscious, this part is full of fear and terror. Maybe the POV murderer is a reflection of my shadow. In other parts I am calm and in control, but here I am forced to watch as everyone is brutally murdered without any apparent ability to change it.

I dunno, what do you think?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.