[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to magic myself some friends inb4 tulpa brain damage this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Druidpepe.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
Druidpepe.png
70KB, 852x944px
how to magic myself some friends
inb4 tulpa brain damage
this fucking website is the only place i can find quality interesting conversations i try so hard to be a nice person irl but no one wants to hang out no girl wants me my family acts like i don't exist
my only place to talk/vent is this website
and if my shitty blogpost problems can't be fixed with magic how to hermit mode?
>>
>>19443363
ill be your friend
>>
Thoughtforms are how intelligent hermits don't go batshit. Either go wade amongst the civilians and be 'normal', or pull up your big girl panties and do what the rest of us do.
>>
Find a hobby that will connect you with people IRL and go the extra mile. Wear your insecurity like armour. Be honest and straightforward. Then you'll tap something OP, it's not difficult. Or if you're short on time, Craigslist.
>>
Read about Alchemy
Transmutation is the magi key to change
>>
>>19443377
>Transmutation
can you assist a lad in starting with alchemy
the ony thing i know about it is it's not literally turning lead to gold but is about turning shitty people (yourself) into something better (thank you the holy mountain)
>>
>>19443374
already tried mate but after 5 years of constantly helping others through church, food banks and hiking/lifting i cannot find people in real life who have any interest in me i'm desperate for a way out of my loneliness still and the only change has been that i'm more muscular and got a few snake bits
>>
File: 1499049197840.gif (946KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1499049197840.gif
946KB, 245x176px
>>19443363
Burn paper.
Be careful.
Don't burn your house down.
There will be repercussions.
>>
>>19443363
I'll be your friend. I'll go ahead and be your filthy breeding sow as well.
>>
>>19443365
thank you anon
>>19443392
idk man burning myself a sigil and beating my meat to it doesn't seem like the away to find friends
>>19443397
can deposit pingus into bagina?
>>
File: 1502556024497.gif (488KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1502556024497.gif
488KB, 399x489px
>>19443400
Then don't sigil. Write what you want clearly. I know it seems silly. You can keep it. But I'd suggest burning it. Pray. Pray over the paper too. Ask for them. Either that or you can go outside and look for em'.

To be real, you dont need magic for it. Could just go outside. Be the 'creepy' guy that talks to everyone. Confirmation bias might make it in your brain too. [If you burn]
>>
>>19443389
Create a Homunculus with sperm and a chicken egg if you're lonely then
>>
>>19443418
will do mate
btw sick gif
>>
File: 1500540044134.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500540044134.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>19443424
Thanks
>>
>>19443363
Basically, to create flesh you must sacrifice flesh. To create a human friend you're gonna have to cut your dick off and feed it to someone without them knowing. As they finish eating, begin to chant the Ritual of Shavronne next to him while he stares at you. Sooner or later his stomach is going to rumble before exploding. Out of his chest will be the arms of your buddy, clawing his way to freedom. I recommend having some food nearby, as newly made friends are hungry and he may attempt to eat chunks out of your asshole while fingering your nipples if you dont.
>>
Just be yourself and you'll be a wizard in no time
>>
Tulpas are great, they're basically a psychological approach to spirit animals and you can use them to guide you through lots of other magic shit if that's what you're into.
I've had my tulpa for five years and he's the best.
>>
I treat my spells very organically, one I did for attracting friends a few years ago was choosing certain stones and crystals, focusing certain qualities I'm looking for in people for each one, and carried them in a pouch.

More active, well, are you already interested in magic? Is this one of the boards you frequent? Can you tell us more about you, are you a student or an old man or NEET?
>>
>>19443371
Sometimes I have imaginary conversations with people in my head. Is that a thoughtform?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.