[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can magic be used to manipulate people? If so, how? Is it ethical?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: coolcat.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
coolcat.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
Can magic be used to manipulate people? If so, how? Is it ethical? How does it work?
>>
>>19442623
>Is it ethical?
No. Neither is manipulating people without magic.
>>
>>19442650
Yeah I agree but I wanted to hear all you fags thoughts.
>>
>>19442623
>Can magic be used to manipulate people?
Yes.

>If so, how?
Secret.

>Is it ethical?
Depends. You can use it to help people or to get them what they want.

>How does it work?
I can't even hint at it.
>>
>>19442623
Yes.

>If so, how?
Depends on the spell? It can be subtle or it can be really obvious.

>Is it ethical?
What do you think?

>How does it work?
What do you mean how?
>>
Define ethical.
>>
>>19442939
See OP you manipulated this guy into being a colossal faggot. All you had to do was make this thread.
>>
>>19442623
We don't exist in a vacuum, everything we do has an affect on the world around us and the people within it. butterfly effect and shit

>How?
Cast spell, receive results

>Is it ethical?
Fuck no, manipulating people in general isn't ethical.

>How does it work?
Magic follows the path of least resistance to accomplish the desired effect. you use your mind and body to reprogram reality around you by manipulating a force that hasn't yet been quantified by science.
>>
>>19443220
>>19442963
>>19442939
Why do these posts all have the exact same format?
>>
>>19442623
I've used it to manipulate myself, and then with my magicked self I may be able to better use other people. Doing to any normal extent that the actions would be without magic. If you do something evil with magic or without magic it will still be evil.
>>
>>19443234
probably because people copy each other when they don't really have a strong enough position to go against the flow, even if it's a weak flow. They see nothing wrong with using this template, so they do it because it is easy.
>>
File: 1502773216468.jpg (323KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1502773216468.jpg
323KB, 2048x1536px
>>19442623
sure it can op

just ask deniz....
>>
What is this thing, I have been thinking about? is it real, or imagination? Accurate, or nay?
pic not related coz how the fuck am i supposed to draw this thing - I know only by assumed revelation and that part was not exactly experienced.
description:
it has 2 nuclei in each cell
each nucleus contains the ring plasmid or should i say many circular chromosomes
5 types of cells:
master primary cell: 2 core type nuclei
secondary cell: 1 core type nucleus, 1 modified
tertiary cell: 2 modified nuclei
uninucleic cell: 1 modified nucleus
nonnucleic slave cell: has no nucleus
master makes secondary by duplicating and recombining (asexual, sexual or both; may have multiple sexual providers each giving some plasmids or mutation enzymes)
core brain composed of mass of master cells
nerve like parts go inside cells
high nerve mass in core brain
some secondary brains may arise for other sections; usually modified secondary cells with some masters-in-waiting that do not function unless disconnected from the main master. may fuse again.
secondary beget tertiary, t q and so on
new cells push out
outside the core brain, replicator and communciator master cells layer
cyclohexane is used in place of ribose, in the so called dna, but not always.
horizontal gene transfer with tubes for transport of materials, a la blood
regeneration abiltiies
psychic abilities - including "astral communication" and the ability to sense dimensions or components of time in ways humans cannot
>>
>>19443735
fuck i try to make a new thread and fail, instead replying to another thread
>>
>>19443736
Funny what thread you posted your failed OP in...
>>
>>19443234
>>19443711
Or ya know, answering questions one by one makes sense. Maybe.
>>
>>19443751
Well that would make sense, if the typing and spacing wasn't also identical.
Go on, count the vowel/consonant ratios, the word lengths, the sentence structure.
It's the same.
This doesn't conclusively prove that it's the same poster, of course, but golly gee they sure do seem to know each other's style well.
>>
>>19443756
>It's the same.
You must be blind, but okay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.