[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we start a rational discussion on the Ark? Where is it? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: the ark1.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the ark1.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Can we start a rational discussion on the Ark? Where is it? Was it even real? Where is it now? What happens when we find it? Were Ayys involved posing as gods? If found does it disprove atheists?
>>
Bump

Is it on Oak Island Meme?
>>
File: 1494479218804.jpg (97KB, 845x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494479218804.jpg
97KB, 845x403px
>>19442372
why do all the gods have Aryan features
>>
>>19442419
Really Sparks the old almonds up
>>
>>19442372
Sure how bout we talk about the history of the ark.
And how it was really the stolen power source of Egypt.
Those guys didnt even know how to use it properly.
>>
>>19442372
Which ark? The one Noah built, or the one in the Indiana Jones movie?
>>
>>19442479
Oh shit, here is a redpill, care to give me a run down?

Did the Pharaohs receive
it from the Aliens?

>>19442484
>>19442484
Ark of the Covenant
>>
>>19442372

>> "Can we start a rational discussion on the Ark?"

Where do you think you are anon?

>> "Where is it?"

Ethiopia, where King Solomon the Wise sent it to reside with the Queen of Sheba.

>> "Was it even real?"

Yes.

>> "What happens when we find it?"

We wont. It was reclaimed by God. Most likely consumed in fire, lost at sea during transport, or consumed by a big fucking hole in the Earth. Most likely shattered, or otherwise completely destroyed.

>> "Were Ayys involved posing as gods?"

Nope, because they are just demons posing as aliens now, back then their facade of deities was just slightly more honest.
>>
File: ray-ark.jpg (148KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ray-ark.jpg
148KB, 640x427px
>>
>>19442512
More??
Please I never hear about the ark
>>
If your into some actual anthropology and not x-tiered bullshit.

King Solomon sent the Arc back to Ethiopia with an Ethiopian Queen he piped down to protect it.

Its kept by Ethiopian coptic christian orthodox churches and they have ceremeonies where they walk it around with a bunch of decoy arcs.

https://sacredsites.com/africa/ethiopia/sacred_sites_ethiopia.html
>>
>>19442557
What's stopping Delta force or Seal Team Six from raiding and taking the Ark?

Totally not Donald Trump btw
>>
>>19442557
It's hidden. You don't think they'd actually let you know where it was do you? Deception and secrets all the way down, boyo.
>>
>>19442576

because each church has its own ark but only one is the real ark and there's only one man who knows which one it is. the knowledge of the ark has been passed down for millennia through his family.
>>
>>19442557
>walk it around with a bunch of decoys
So just look for the pallbearers that aren't occasionally being carried by the ark they're supposed to be carrying and aren't wearing gold suits?
>>
>>19442596
But what happens if I, I mean Donald Trump orders a raid on every church in that country and then just opens them up?
>>
>>19442601
Do you think the ark floats??
>>
File: 1501034510411.jpg (26KB, 447x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501034510411.jpg
26KB, 447x585px
>>19442601

wut
>>
Test
>>
>>19442372
From my understanding it was a device for attuning consciousness to the higher sephirot in the tree of life. Imagine having the upper supernals at your call without needing years of study or meditation. It was Chochma or Binah.

I got my info about it channeled form Arcurians, they know of it and they have watched all of human history, even so much as having genetic records of primitive life forms living on planet earth billions of years ago. They were here before the dinosaurs existed.

Basically, I was doing tree of life meditation, and they were teaching me some cosmic kundalini and sending me a ton of spiritual energy and healing love. They said some stuff about Chochma and Binah, relating God Christ and the soul. Somehow past lives got brought up, and I was wondering about ancient times. Then somehow the arc of the covenant was brought to my attention, and they were explaining that it could do what they were doing, and what all man with the spirit of god can accomplish. But it was more like a shortcut up the tree.

They said that man with the arc could live as if they were in Eden, tending to trees and growing life through the words of god and through love and appreciation of nature. Men in those days would rather their priests attend to spiritual matters, and the priests were not interested using the arc for spiritual learning and growth. Man relying on a crutch to access god was stunting his evolutionary growth. They wished for men to go within and discover the eternal connection with the creator, rather than rely on external manifestations of it.

Basically, if you had it you could manifest anything you can imagine, both physical and metaphysical.
>>
>>19442613
iirc, the pallbearers that carry the ark have to wear special gold armour.
>>
>>19442372
It's in Israel right now. This artifact was charged as a gift from negative entities with the intent that it would lead many to desire power. It has some and it is used for such. Occasionally used to aid others by the few decent humans allowed near it.
>>
File: 1493961772569.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493961772569.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>19442606
it would probably boost your approval ratings
>>
>>19442637
I had a dream where Iran was succeeding in their nuclear program. There was a lot of 4th dimensional interference from other forces. It seemed like they had some advanced souls that were able to bring about a harmonious reality from the chaos.

Later, I found some device, and I was able to create a shield around myself just by thinking about it. I thought it was replicating nanocarbon structures in accordance with my thought, and that was what it manifested for me.
>>
>>19442652
>Still shitting in this toilet 5 other Presidential asses have touched

Nice try Sweetheart i'll use it to cuck Bill Gates and the Roths
>>
>>19442576
It is their charge. King Solomon entrusted it to them for a reason. It would be misused if anyone else had it.
>>
>>19442686
These pipe hitters are fantastic people, flat out gangsters and pound any nail I tell them to hit, pretty sure they'd take any church on earth.
>>
>>19442694
What do you, I mean what does he, need the ark for?
Isn't there already a fully functional machine of similar purpose ready to rock 'n roll, right there in the capital?
>>
>>19442708
Uhh he may have spoke too soon about that machine and that is why I I mean he is looking for it.
>>
File: Wolters Le Look 1.jpg (80KB, 668x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wolters Le Look 1.jpg
80KB, 668x500px
Oh its real......if this guy is spinning tales

Check out Otto Rahn at Montsegur.

The Nazis flew the Celtic Formation in the air to reward him.
>>
>>19442742
Wut?
>>
>>19442492
>>19442626
I think this guy might have the right idea.
Also the truth is written across all stuff the humanity has produced. you just have to know how to LINK it all together.
Think the tri-force.
Din, the Goddess of Power; Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom; and Farore, the Goddess of Courage
The legend of Z, Zelda.
"It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder. That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!" -Ganondorf
The only questions are, who is Ganon, Link and Zelda?
The triforce molds the spirit realm to match the user's heart. It's a mirror of it.
>>
>>19442777
The kingdom of hearts
And the 4 chins saw
and beheld the new book, the book of aeons.
>>
>>19442626
This is complete bullshit. There are no shortcuts.
>>
>>19442576
If the Ark falls into the wrong hands, bad stuff will happen.

It doesn't necessarily mean Trump is evil, just that he was not intended to have it. Forcing your ownership over it has unintended and negative side effects.

Of course, Trump could have it. I don't think anyone really knows for sure where it currently is today. Well - maybe not any posters here. And if you did know where it was you will probably keep quiet about it.
>>
>>19442419

no all were black WEWUZKANGS cracka motherfucka!!!
>>
>>19442419
Turns out Astro Boy isn't the first anime after all.
>>
>>19442419

noooope all woz black WEWUZKANGS cracka motherfucka!!!
>>
>>19442841

shut the fuck up shill cuckfag
>>
>>19442596
Actually the watcher is appointed by the previous one before the latters death. That watcher then prays to it and watches over it until his death. Not allowed to leave the temple.

It's not patrilineal.

>>19442557
The church doesn't parade it. They say that it's kept secure and was recently moved because of "divine heat" that was emanating from the ark that damaged the stonework of the building. Also that bad shit happens when the ark is gazed upon by those that shouldn't.

>>19442637
Also could be in Jordan. It was supposedly saved from the destruction at the hands of Nebuchadnezzar and hidden in a cave on mount nebos.

>>19442662
Imagine if Iran tried to nuke Israel and wherever the ark was it cast a beam into the sky and then every Iranians face melted. Then Indiana had to get the lid back on.

I would like to think it's on mount Nebos. However, that's old knowledge and I'm sure countless people have searched. Ethiopia is possible, though I'm unsure how safe that is considering its Africa. Granted one of the better places in Africa.

Muslims have respect for the ark don't they? I'm surprised that there hasn't been an attack on a supposed ark site unless they respect it.
>>
>>19443767
Maybe muslims fear it because they know it's power.
>>
>>19443897
Maybe we should be naming our bombers after holy objects then.

Also maybe something to lend credibility to Ethiopia, their emperor was of the same patrilineal lineage as Solomon. Solomon and the Queen of Sheba had a child that brought the ark to Ethiopia. Supposedly it was the same family ruling Ethiopia since.
>>
>>19442419
Anyone can make than claim in abstract, because the word 'Aryan' is a revisionist anachronism.

It is blatantly incorrect to assert that those eponymous features would have not prioritized a completely full beard in males.

And, the nazis wasted a chunk of their war budget on repainting statues, you can tell because the pigment aged with such chaotic variance.
>>
>>19442372
We cannot definitively tell, because there were definitely more than one found in current studies.
>>
>>19443767
Indeed, it was a like a radio to God....many strange things surrounded it.....

A lot of the things it did sounds like radio activity
But it was not something to be trifled with....

Anyone ever hear about the Ark of Gabriel that was found in the Grand Mosque in Mecca by workers digging? The lightening strikes that killed many and the cranes being toppled? And the rumor that Russia was summoned to help with it? That it caused the meeting of the Patriarch & the Pope? That it was taken south? I dunno....maybe the same thing, maybe different ....but i wills ay that thing could protect itself just fine....if Yah didn't want people to have it, he killed them....

But consider this:

Revelation 11:19

And the Temple was opened in Heaven, and the Ark of his covenant appeared in the Temple, and there were lightnings, thunders, voices, earthquakes and large hail.
>>
>>19442557
So you just take their word as fact despite no legit evidence? Just because they larp as protectors of the ark doesn't mean they have it.
>>
>>19442419
Fallen angels
>>
>>19442596
Tfw the plot of Yu-Gi-Oh was based on real events
>>
>>19443535

I think 'it' decides who has it.
>>
File: 1501913945111.jpg (82KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
1501913945111.jpg
82KB, 600x829px
man but wouldn't it be fucked if someone opened the ka'abah and the ark was inside all along
>>
Ethiopia. King Solomon sent it there with a Queen of Ethiopia. It is tended to by the Coptic orthodox Christian guardians near the Obelisk of Axom. Also, Ethiopian Christian girls are so beautiful

> https://sacredsites.com/africa/ethiopia/sacred_sites_ethiopia.html
>>
>>19442512
>Where do you think you are
>Rest of the post
thanks for clearing it up for me, dingbat
>>
>>19445496
that would explain a lot of shit.
Those damn saudis
>>
>>19442512
>Hurrr and those are totally two cherubim and not obviously Isis and Nepthys.

Christfags please leave.

>>19443767
>>19443535
>There could not possibly be some sort of ulterior motive at all. The people hiding it must be the good guys.

The Ark was the seat of LUX. It was stolen/removed, and so it's former resting place is now the seat of NOX. The Ark went from being the sacred star of fire/air to the destructive whirlwind of air/fire.

That doesn't mean it wasn't potentially stolen for perfectly valid reasons at the time. Maybe by people who knew what they were doing and were aware of the risks. But it doesn't change that the result of that theft was ultimately devastating in myriad ways.

>>19445524
>Guarded by Copts.
That I can believe.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.