[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a geniunely haunted building. Staff have reported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gollum-280_1227478a.jpg (33KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
gollum-280_1227478a.jpg
33KB, 280x390px
I'm in a geniunely haunted building. Staff have reported sightings, the street people call it the "redrum building" (not making this up), the floor I'm working on alone for hours every day is supposed to be so haunted staff weren't allowed to work there aside in pairs- apparently they'd be pinched by unknown forces and the like. And of course I'm working construction, which is supposed to be the best way to stir spirits up...

sounds great, right? Problem is, absolutely NOTHING spooky has happened to me. I'm disappointed. Is it because we threw out all the furniture? I don't know.

help /x/, how do I convince a ghost to show itself to me. Reports suggest there's a grey old man and a woman with child (plays with a basketball) among others. Site is an old nursing home being torn down
>>
>>19441933
you give it the old sexy sexy. Ghost come out when given the sexy sexy.
>>
chant "I wanna see a ghost I wanna see a ghost I wanna see a ghost" over and over again on the job.
also bring an offering like a turkey leg or something and when you feel a presence around you drop the turkey leg and say "kind spirit, please partake of this turkey leg" and then back up and look really close around the turkey leg.
they usually don't like pictures being taken of them cause if you prove something supernatural exists then people want to see it for themselves cause they're stupid.
>>
>>19441933
walk through whistling or playing a flute
>>
>>19441969
What ghost loves turkey legs? Bitches cant even eat.
>>
>>19441983
eating the ghost shadow of a hot fresh turkey leg is better than eating the same ghost shadow of the stale turkey leg that's as old as when your ghost ass.
>>
draw a pentagram on the floor and stand in the center and make threatening noises
>>
>>19442006
I did that before. I thought nothing would happen until my mom came into my room and told me to shut the fuck up and that i was a mistake. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>19441972
walk through playing with your skin flute
>>
>>19442203
this is and= effective way to exorcise ghosts. I know from experience.
>>
>>19442180
DELET NOW
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.